Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara
Organisations – Sphere of Thought – Followers of the Wind
This is a post relating to the creation of various organisations associated with the elements, genasi, pantheons and nations of the setting.
Who are The Followers of the Wind
The Followers of the Wind are an organisation based on the Worship of Air and the Immortals of the Sphere of Thought.
Their society is focused around the colour of white and the Sphere of Thought. This society instruct its followers as initiates into the Secret Craft of the Airologist before teaching them other crafts. Each of its members are expected to be Air aligned.
Aligned to the Inspiration Patron group.
- Other Cult Names – Air, Light, Sun, Thought, White
- Sphere – Thought (Element of Air)
- Patrons of
- Associated Secret Crafts – Alchemologist (Alchemy), Earthologist (Agriculture), Naturologist (Agriculture),
- Energy Immortals – Maeliden (Adventure), Ninsun (Agriculture), Saturnius (Adventure),
- Matter Immortals – Terra (Agriculture),
- Thought Immortals – Arnelee, (Adventure), Eiryndul (Adventure), Frey (Agriculture), Ninfangle (Adventure), Nob Nar (Adventure), Ralon (Agriculture), Sinbad (Adventure), Turnim (Adventure),
- Time Immortals – Hymir (Alchemy),
- CR 5 – Air Elemental (mm124, Elemental),
- Barbarian Paths – Storm Herald – Sea (Agriculture),
- Cleric Domains – Air (Agriculture), Beer (Alchemy), Tempest (Agriculture),
- Monk Ways – Drunken Master (xge33, Alchemy), Elements – Air (Agriculture),
- Paladin Oaths – Thunder (Agriculture),
- Sorcerer Origins – Draconic Bloodline – Air (Agriculture), Elemental Essence – Air (Agriculture), Storm Sorcery (Agriculture),
- Warlock Pacts – Genie Lord – Air (Agriculture),
- Wizard Traditions – Elementalist – Air (Agriculture),
- Associated Feats – Elemental Adept (ph166), Negotiator (Agriculture), Survivor (Agriculture),
- Primary Pantheons – Dwarven and Gnome (Frey, Hymir, Ninsun, Ralon, Terra), Forest (Frey, Ninsun, Ralon, Terra), Halfling (Frey, Ninsun, Ralon, Terra), Land Guilds (Arnelee, Eiryndul, Frey, Maeliden, Ninfangle, Ninsun, Nob Nar, Ralon, Saturnius, Sinbad, Terra, Turmis) , Makai Arnelee, Eiryndul, Mealiden, Ninfangle, Nob Nar, Saturnius, Sinbad, Turmis), Myoshima (Frey, Hymir, Ninsun, Ralon, Terra), Radiance (Hymir), Thyatian Empire (Hymir),
- Secondary Pantheons – Alphatian Empire (Turmis), Atruaghin (Eiryndul, Ninfangle), Dragonkin (Mealidan, Terra), Dwarven and Gnome (Sinbad), Earth (Terra), Elven (Eiryndul, Frey, Mealidan), Ethengarian (Frey, Ninfangle, Turmis), Giantkin (Arnelee, Frey, Hymir, Mealidan, Nob Nar), Halfling (Nob Nar), Myoshima (Ninfangle), Norse (Anelee, Frey, Ninfangle), Thyatian Empire (Annelee, Eiryndul, Frey, Mealidan, Ninfangle), Traladaran (Mealiden, Sinbad), Ylari (Turmis),
- Councils – Assembly (Arnelee, Eiryndul, Frey, Hymir, Mealiean, Ninfangle, Ninsun, Nob Nar, Ralon, Saturnius, Sinbad, Terra, Turmius), Celestials (Frey, Hymir), Empyreal (Eiryndul, Mealiden, Saturnius), Energy (Mealiden, Ninsun, Saturnius), Eternal (Ninfangle, Sinbad), Hierarch (Ninsun, Terra), Initiate (Nob Nar, Turmis), Matter (Terra), Sphere (Terra), Temporal (Arnelee, Ralon), Thought (Anrelee, Eiryndul, Frey, Ninfangle, Nob Nar, Ralon, Sinbad, Turmis), Time (Hymir)
Background – Faction Agent
The Followers of the Wind are dedicated to the beliefs of the Sphere of Thought and the superiority of Air over other elements..
Followers of the Wind in Mystara
They are spread wherever there are groups of air aspected races.
- Airologist (concerned with Thought)
Associated Timeline Adventures
- AC 1003
A character who belongs to this organisation can choose to advance their knowledge of elements and their connections by joining one of the following organisations.
- Followers of the Howling Hatred (Air and Dark)
- Followers of the Radiant (Air and Fire)
- Followers of the Sand (Air and Earth)
- Followers of the Storm (Air and Water)
Followers of the Howling Hatred
Followers of the Radiant
Followers of the Sand
Followers of the Storm
Thought/Wind – GM Section
- Iceshield Orcs (White Orcs of Air)
- Traladaran Pantheon – Is influenced by and greatly influences this following.
- 2021-09-02 – Added in associated Traladaran pantheon.
- 2021-08-24 – Added in associated adventures.
- 2020-09-28 – Added in Associated Organisations and link to other elemental organisations.
- 2020-09-12 – Added in Associated Classes and links to Airologist.
- 2020-09-10 – Added in Associated Summoned Creatures section
D&D Mystara Organisations
Followers All Elements: Spheres
D&D Menu – Adventures, Artefacts, Backgrounds, Classes, Dominions, Downtime, Feats, Gazetteers, Gods, Magical Items, Monsters, Organisations, Pantheons, Races, Ranks & Titles, Rune Magic, Secret Crafts, Settlements, Spells, Timeline, Weapons Mastery
Class Builds – Artificer – Bombardier (Tinkerkin), Barbarian – Totem Warrior (Ethegnarian), Totem Warrior (Heldannic), Bard – College of Valour (Sunfey), Druid – Circle of Dreams (Woodfey), Circle of the Tree of Life (Seasonfey), Fighter – Battlemaster (Seashire), Eldritch Knight (Kerendan), Weapons Master (Makai), Weapons Master (Stonebound), Monk – Way of the Elements (Waterchild), Paladin – Oath of Radiance (Sunfey), Oath of Vengeance (Firechild), Sorcerer – Wild Magic (Shadowfey), Warlock – Celestial (Sunfey), Wizard – Bladesinger (Seasonfey), Dragon – White. Multiclass – Cleric/Wizard (Ethengarian), Rogue/Cleric (Atruaghin), Rogue/Sorcerer (Seashire), Wizard/Rogue (Traladaran)
Floorplans – Thyatian
Session Recordings – Campaign Journals
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.