Dungeons and Dragons – Feats
- Secret Crafts: Airologist, Darkologist, Diplomatologist, Earthologist, Fireologist, Waterologist
- You have honed the knack of the deal and counter offer, perhaps by crossing words with creatures used to getting the upper hand in negotiations. You gain the following benefits:
- Increase your Charisma score by 1, to a maximum of 20.
- When you try to persuade a creature to engage in a course of action or to change its attitude with a Charisma (Persuasion) check and fail, you can retry the check on your next turn with disadvantage.
- When you purchase a good or service, you can make an Charisma (Persuasion) check opposed by the seller’s Wisdom (Insight). If you win the contest, you secure a 10 percent discount on the transaction. Once you use this feature on a given individual, you can’t use it on them again for one week.
- During downtime, when you pay for lifestyle expenses, they are halved.
Design changes for Feats
None at this stage
- 2021-08-27 – Update to layout and menu.
Bountiful Luck, Circle Spellcaster, Dragon Fear, Dragon Hide, Dragonborn Evolution, Dragonkind Evolution Dwarven Fortitude, Elven Accuracy, Fade Away, Fey Teleportation, Forestland Magic, Negotiator, Ring-Bound, Second Chance, Shadowlands Magic, Squat Numbleness, Survivor, Weapons Mastery
D&D Menu – Adventures, Artefacts, Backgrounds, Classes, Dominions, Downtime, Feats, Gazetteers, Gods, Magical Items, Organisations, Pantheons, Races, Ranks & Titles, Rune Magic, Secret Crafts, Settlements, Spells, Timeline, Weapons Mastery
Class Builds – Artificer – Artillerist (Tinkerkin), Barbarian – Totem Warrior (Ethegnarian), Totem Warrior (Heldannic), Bard – College of Valour (Sunfey), Druid – Circle of Dreams (Woodfey), Circle of the Tree of Life (Seasonfey), Fighter – Battlemaster (Seashire), Eldritch Knight (Kerendan), Weapons Master (Makai), Weapons Master (Stonebound), Monk – Way of the Elements (Waterchild), Paladin – Oath of Radiance (Sunfey), Oath of Vengeance (Firechild), Sorcerer – Wild Magic (Shadowfey), Warlock – Celestial (Sunfey), Wizard – Bladesinger (Seasonfey), Dragon – White. Multiclass – Cleric/Wizard (Ethengarian), Rogue/Cleric (Atruaghin), Rogue/Sorcerer (Seashire), Wizard/Rogue (Traladaran)
Floorplans – Thyatian
Session Recordings – Campaign Journals
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox. For managing your subscriptions see Subscription Information.