Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara
Adventures in Phase Two – AC 1007 – Thanatos and the Nithian
Part 3 of the Hollow World Cycle
This is a storyline is from the Hollow World adventures that I set in the year 1007 AC for the Wrath of the Immortals campaign.
AC 1007 – Thanatos and the Nithians – Overview
This features in the following sections:
AC 1007 – Thanatos and the Nithians – Timeline
- Timeline – AC 1007 – Hollow World
- Thanatos and the Azcans – The nation of the Azcan changes its belief structure.
- Thanatos and the Milenians – The nation of the Milenians changes its belief structure and leaders.
- Thanatos and the Nithians – The nation of the Nithians has changed its belief structure and political agenda’s.
- Thanatos and the Shahjapurs – The nation of the Shahjapurs has changed its belief structure.
- The Day Magic Died – The gods stop responding, the boundaries between nations start to blur, the forbidden becomes possible.
- Still to be Edited
- Candlekeep Mysteries – Lore of the Lure
- Timeline – AC 1007 – Shadowlands
- Thanatos and the Azcans – The dark elves of the hollow world travel to the surface world guiding travellers to the inner world.
- Thanatos and the Nithians – Long dormant creatures of worlds core are awake and moving, consuming all in their path.
- The Day Magic Died – The quiet in the dark, no war, no conquest, no skirmishes, just the quiet before the storm.
- Still to be Edited
- (GAZ13) Something Rotten in the Warrens – This is causing pollution in the main water source, and for the people to live it needs to be cleaned up.
- Out of the Abyss – Mantol-Derith – Trouble in the neutral meeting outpost.
- The Rise of the Drow – The Scourge of Embla
AC 1007 – Thanatos and the Nithians – The Concept
Part Three of the Hollow World Cycle. The group goes to the nation of Nithia which has been erased from existence on the outside world.
This is using the Nightrage and Kingdom of Nithia published books.
AC 1007 – Thanatos and the Nithians – The Reveal
- Divine, Primal and Occult casters have only access to 2nd level spells and below, heightening spells above this does not work.
- There is a world with red sun inside the world they live on.
- They gain an amulet that translates language for them even though language translation does not work in the setting.
- Thanatos has a mineral called world shield ore that has anti-magic properties.
- The great worms of the earth are undermining the structure of the world.
- The great worms are controlled by warping the young couatls into a control mechanism.
- The great worms are controlled out of the Desert in Nithia.
AC 1007 – Thanatos and the Nithians – The Outcome
They manage to destroy the control mechanics for the great worms to stop the wide spread damage to the world core. This completed part three of the hollow world adventure cycle.
(Tier 1 – Introduction 11/46)
(Tier 2 – Investigation 16/50)
AC 1005 (Year 6) – (12/19) – Rheddrian’s Investigation Bureau, Cult (of the Scarlet Moon, of the Valley of Death), Mystery (in Aegos, in Sundsvall, in Thyatis City, of the Alphatian Duellers, of the Dead Elf, of the Great Gnome Caravan, of the Magic Mirror, of the Missing Pilgrims), Relic Hunter (Dinosaurs)
Phase 3 (Tier 3 – War 28), Year 11 – 10, Year 12 – 5, Year 13 – 4, Year 14 – 4, Year 15 – 4
Phase 4 (Tier 4 – Conclusion 7) Year 16 – 3, Year 17 – 2, Year 18 – 1, Year 19 – 1, Year 20 –
Phase 5 (Tier 5 – tba)
Phase 6 (Tier 6 – tba)
Campaign References: Books,
Patrons: Abundance, Adventure, Aerial Races, Agriculture, Air, Alchemy, Amazons, Ambition, Anarchy, Ancient, Animals, Aquatic Races, Aranea, Architecture, Arctic, Armourer, the Arts, Astrology, Astronomy, Audacity, Authority, Avianfolk, Avidity, Balance, Battle, Bards, Beauty, Beholders, Berserkers, Betrayal, Birth, Blackflame, Boldness, Books, Bravery, Brute-men, Bugbears, Building, Cannibalism, Catfolk, Cats, Cavalry, Centaurs, Chance, Chaos, Charity, Charms, Cheating, Children, Circumvention, Cities,
D&D Menu – Adventures, Artefacts, Backgrounds, Classes, Dominions, Downtime, Feats, Gazetteers, Gods, Magical Items, Monsters, Organisations, Pantheons, Races, Ranks & Titles, Rune Magic, Secret Crafts, Settlements, Spells, Timeline, Weapons Mastery
Class Builds – Artificer – Bombardier (Tinkerkin), Barbarian – Totem Warrior (Ethegnarian), Totem Warrior (Heldannic), Bard – College of Valour (Sunfey), Druid – Circle of Dreams (Woodfey), Circle of the Tree of Life (Seasonfey), Fighter – Battlemaster (Seashire), Eldritch Knight (Kerendan), Weapons Master (Makai), Weapons Master (Stonebound), Monk – Way of the Elements (Waterchild), Paladin – Oath of Radiance (Sunfey), Oath of Vengeance (Firechild), Sorcerer – Wild Magic (Shadowfey), Warlock – Celestial (Sunfey), Wizard – Bladesinger (Seasonfey), Dragon – White. Multiclass – Cleric/Wizard (Ethengarian), Rogue/Cleric (Atruaghin), Rogue/Sorcerer (Seashire), Wizard/Rogue (Traladaran)
Floorplans – Thyatian
Session Recordings – Campaign Journals
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.