Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara
Patron of the Blackflame
Patron of the Blackflame
Blackflame – noun – a racial artefact tied to the Halfling race. This is similar to the Dwarven Forge of Power, the Elven Tree of Life and the Dragon Hatchery.
Note: Made part of a patron group called Magical.
Cleric Domains –
Single Element Organisations –
Associated Secret Crafts –
Immortals – (Coberham F18) Gods (1/18 – Energy 1/18)
Primary Pantheons – Halfling (they fit well for the concepts of Blackflame being one of the aspects of the Halfling beliefs).
Magical Group Patrons
Secondary Pantheons – These are pantheons that have these Patron Immortals within it so look at these as lesser beliefs.
Immortal Council Pantheons – These are pantheons that deal with the Immortals councils and consider this to be part of their charter.
Primary Blackflame Pantheons
Guiding Principles – The culture concerned with Halflings first
Associated Nations – Five Shires
Single Element Organisations – Matter – Growth, Thought – Wind,
Dual Element Organisations – Matter/Thought – Sand
Core Immortals – Brindorhin (Time 14), Coberham (Energy 18), Nob Nar (Thought 4)
- Primary Patrons –
- Primary Secret Crafts – Earthologist (Agriculture), Naturologist (Abundance, Agriculture),
- Immortals of Energy (2) – Coberham (Celestial 18, as Coberham – Protector of the Five Shires, the Blackflame), Ninsum (Hierarch 35, as Ninsun, Agriculture),
- Immortals of Matter (1) – Terra (Hierarch 36, as Mother Earth, Agriculture),
- Immortals of Thought (4) – Frey (Celestial 13, as Jarilo, Agriculture), Freyja (Celestial 14, as Lada, Abundance), Nob Nar (Initiate 4, as Nob Nar, Adventure, Audacity), Ralon (Temporal 9, as Sister Grain, Agriculture),
- Immortals of Time (2) – Brindorhin (Celestial 14, as Protector of the Shires, Abundance), Tiresias (Temporal 9, as Master of Poetic Inspiration, Bards),
- Primary Barbarian Paths – Storm Herald – Mountain (Agriculture) / Sea (Agriculture),
- Primary Cleric Domains – Air (Agriculture), Earth (Agriculture), Nature (Abundance, Agriculture), Tempest (Agriculture),
- Primary Monk Ways – Elements – Air (Agriculture) / Earth (Agriculture),
- Primary Paladin Oaths – Thunder (Agriculture),
- Primary Sorcerer Origins – Draconic Bloodline – Air (Agriculture) / Earth (Agriculture), Elemental Essence – Air (Agriculture) / Earth (Agriculture), Storm Sorcery (Agriculture),
- Primary Warlock Pacts – Genie Lord – Air (Agriculture) / Earth (Agriculture),
- Primary Wizard Traditions – Elementalist – Air (Agriculture) / Earth (Agriculture),
- Primary Feats – Elemental Adept (ph166, Agriculture), Negotiator (Agriculture), Survivor (Agriculture),
Guiding Principle – The balanced elemental culture specialising in Fire and Magic.
Associated Nations – Glantri
Core Immortals –
- Primary Patrons –
- Thought – Science – Alchemy (1)
- Dual Energy/Thought – Artistic Magic – Bards (1)
- Dual Energy/Thought – Magical Science – Alchemy (1)
- Primary Secret Crafts – Alchemologist (Alchemy), Divinology (Astrology), Starology (Astrology),
- Immortals of Energy (1) – Coberham (Celestial 18, as First Master, the Blackflame),
- Immortals of Thought (2) – Palartarkan (Temporal 11, as Lord of the Air, Astrology),
- Immortals of Time (2) – Hymir (Celestial 13, as Master of Alchemy, Alchemy), Tiresias (Temporal 9, as Dallbard, Astrology, Bards),
- Primary Cleric Domains – Beer (Alchemy), Prophecy (Astrology),
- Primary Monk Ways – Drunken Master (xge33, Alchemy),
Immortal Patrons of the Blackflame
Coberham (Energy, Celestial 18)
- Favoured Weapon – Wand
- Symbol – A black flame (Shown on Holy Symbols of Mystara Day 89)
- Other Names – First Master, Protector of the Five Shires, Shadowglint,
- Patron of
- Core Pantheons – Halfling (as Coberham – Protector of the Five Shires),
- Single Element Organisations – Energy – The Flame
- Secret Crafts – Naturologist (Abundance)
Appearance: a middle-aged hin clad all in black, with an aura of blackflames flickering around him constantly which obfuscates his features; the only unmistakable feature of his visage is his silver-sparkling eyes and his magnetic gaze.
- Cleric Domains –
- Pantheons – Halfling (as Coberham – Protector of the Five Shires, the Blackflame), Radiance (as First Master, the Blackflame)
- Immortal Councils – Assembly (as Coberham), Celestials (as Coberham), Matter (as Coberham)
Associated Class Template
Associated Secret Crafts
Secondary Template Pantheons
Design changes for Patrons
- 2022-05-21 – Moved to own page.
- 2021-09-27 – Section updated.
- 2021-09-10 – Section created
Campaign References: Books,
Barvarossa (S-SL), Blackbeard (S-GS), Bounty (S-SS), Buccaneer (S-GS), Cutlass (S-GL), Magnussen (S-LS), Renegade (S-SL), Revenge (S-GW), Sea Hag (S-SS), Sea Hawk (S-GL), Sigtrygg (S-LS), Swashbucker (S-GS), The Pride (S-SS), Thorgrim (S-LS), Tortuga (S-SS)
Patrons Page: Abundance, Adventure, Aerial Races, Agriculture, Air, Alchemy, Amazons, Ambition, Anarchy, Animals, Aquatic Races, Aranea, Architecture, Arctic, Armourer, the Arts, Astrology, Astronomy, Audacity, Authority, Avianfolk, Avidity, Balance, Battle, Bards, Beauty, Beholders, Berserkers, Betrayal, Birth, the Blackflame, Boldness, Books, Bravery, Brute-men, Bugbears, Building, Cannibalism, Catfolk, Cats, Cavalry, Centaurs, Chance, Chaos, Charity, Charms, Cheating, Children, Circumvention, Cities, Cleverness, Cold, Communication, Completeness, Con-men, Conquest, Cooperation, Corruption, Courage, Crafts, Craftsmen, Creation, Cruelty, Culture, Cunning, Darkness, Death, Decadence, Deceit, Defence, Defiance, Desire, Destiny, Destruction, Devilfish, Diaboli, Diplomacy, Discipline, Discovery, Disease, Dishonesty, Divination, Dolphins, Domination, Dragonkind, Dreams, Druids, Drunkenness, Dwarves, Earth, Earth Races, Education, Egotism, Elven, Energy, Engineering, Enigmas, Entropy, Envy, Epic Deeds, Equality, Experience, Explorers, Faithfulness, Family, Fate, Fear, Femininity, Ferocity, Fertility, Fey Races, Fire, Flight, Forest, Fprest Races, Forgiveness, Formians, Fortresses, Frredom, Friendship, Fun, Future, Genie, Giants, Good, Government, Gnolls, Gnomes, Goblins, Grace, Gravity, Greed, Guardians, Harmony, Hatred, Health, Hearth, Heroism, History, Honesty, Honour, Lizardfolk
National Patrons: Alfheim, Alphatian Empire, Aquarendi, Ar, Azcan, Blackheart, Brasolia, Children of Atruaghin, Clan of the (Bear, Elk, Horse, Tiger, Turtle), Cyndicea, Denagoth, Five Shires, Gentle Folk, Glantri, Myoshima
D&D Menu – Adventures, Artefacts, Backgrounds, Classes, Dominions, Downtime, Feats, Gazetteers, Gods, Magical Items, Monsters, Organisations, Pantheons, Races, Ranks & Titles, Rune Magic, Secret Crafts, Settlements, Spells, Timeline, Weapons Mastery
Class Builds –
Artificer – Bombardier (Tinkerkin),
Barbarian – Totem Warrior (Plamin, Camdu),
Bard – College of Valour (Sunfey),
Druid – Circle of Dreams (Woodfey), Circle of the Tree of Life (Seasonfey),
Fighter – Battlemaster (Seashire), Eldritch Knight (Kerendan), Weapons Master (Lani), Weapons Master (Stonebound),
Monk – Way of the Elements (Tidal),
Paladin – Oath of Radiance (Sunfey), Oath of Vengeance (Firechild),
Sorcerer – Wild Magic (Shadowfey),
Warlock – Celestial (Llewell),
Wizard – Bladesinger (Nerye),
Dragon – White (Calcryx).
Multiclass – Cleric/Wizard (Xhall), Rogue/Cleric (Dracnomir), Rogue/Sorcerer (Yodrey), Wizard/Rogue (Traladaran)
Floorplans – Thyatian
Session Recordings – Campaign Journals
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.