Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara
Adventures in Phase Two – AC 1005 – Cults of the Valley of Death
Cults of the Valley of Death
AC 1005 – Cults of the Valley of Death – Overview
This is an adventure taken from The Lost City and set in the sands of Ylaruam.
This features in the following sections:
AC 1005 – Cults of the Valley of Death – Timeline
- Timeline – AC 1005 – Ylaruam
- Still to be Edited
- (dmt) The Palace of Ahmad Sahit – An oasis in service to the gods is inviting new blood to assist in their tasks.
- (mdt) The Lapis Maiden of Serena Hortum – Investigate an oasis estate to find a missing person.
- Timeline – AC 1006 – Ylaruam
- Cults of the Valley of Death (cont) – Having discovered Three cults belong to Gorm, Usamigara and Madarua they choose to find the fourth cult of Zargon.
- Relic Hunter – Sparkling Spear. A chance to find a magical treasure.
AC 1005 – Cults of the Valley of Death – The Concept
Characters wake up on a flying barge heading out to the middle of the Sea of Dread to explore an uncharted island and find living dinosaurs to bring back.
AC 1005 – Cults of the Valley of Death – The Reveal
- The flying barge uses magic to fly and teleport from the ground to its deck.
- Characters provided statis balls to capture dinosaurs.
- Its possible to capture more than one creature in the ball at one time.
- The command words for releasing caught creatures was not made available.
- Rakasta have an interest in the island and have access to advanced tech.
AC 1005 – Cults of the Valley of Death – The Outcome
The characters managed to capture a range of dinosaurs including some of themselves with various accidents.
(Tier 1 – Introduction 11/46)
(Tier 2 – Investigation 16/50)
AC 1005 (Year 6) – (12/19) – Rheddrian’s Investigation Bureau, Cult (of the Scarlet Moon, of the Valley of Death), Mystery (in Aegos, in Sundsvall, in Thyatis City, of the Alphatian Duellers, of the Dead Elf, of the Great Gnome Caravan, of the Magic Mirror, of the Missing Pilgrims), Relic Hunter (Dinosaurs)
Phase 3 (Tier 3 – War 28), Year 11 – 10, Year 12 – 5, Year 13 – 4, Year 14 – 4, Year 15 – 4
Phase 4 (Tier 4 – Conclusion 7) Year 16 – 3, Year 17 – 2, Year 18 – 1, Year 19 – 1, Year 20 –
Phase 5 (Tier 5 – tba)
Phase 6 (Tier 6 – tba)
Campaign References: Books,
Patrons: Abundance, Adventure, Aerial Races, Agriculture, Air, Alchemy, Amazons, Ambition, Anarchy, Ancient, Animals, Aquatic Races, Aranea, Architecture, Arctic, Armourer, the Arts, Astrology, Astronomy, Audacity, Authority, Avianfolk, Avidity, Balance, Battle, Bards, Beauty, Beholders, Berserkers, Betrayal, Birth, Blackflame, Boldness, Books, Bravery, Brute-men, Bugbears, Building, Cannibalism, Catfolk, Cats, Cavalry, Centaurs, Chance, Chaos, Charity, Charms, Cheating, Children, Circumvention, Cities,
D&D Menu – Adventures, Artefacts, Backgrounds, Classes, Dominions, Downtime, Feats, Gazetteers, Gods, Magical Items, Monsters, Organisations, Pantheons, Races, Ranks & Titles, Rune Magic, Secret Crafts, Settlements, Spells, Timeline, Weapons Mastery
Class Builds – Artificer – Bombardier (Tinkerkin), Barbarian – Totem Warrior (Ethegnarian), Totem Warrior (Heldannic), Bard – College of Valour (Sunfey), Druid – Circle of Dreams (Woodfey), Circle of the Tree of Life (Seasonfey), Fighter – Battlemaster (Seashire), Eldritch Knight (Kerendan), Weapons Master (Makai), Weapons Master (Stonebound), Monk – Way of the Elements (Waterchild), Paladin – Oath of Radiance (Sunfey), Oath of Vengeance (Firechild), Sorcerer – Wild Magic (Shadowfey), Warlock – Celestial (Sunfey), Wizard – Bladesinger (Seasonfey), Dragon – White. Multiclass – Cleric/Wizard (Ethengarian), Rogue/Cleric (Atruaghin), Rogue/Sorcerer (Seashire), Wizard/Rogue (Traladaran)
Floorplans – Thyatian
Session Recordings – Campaign Journals
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.