Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara
Adventures in Phase One AC 1002 – Business – Bargewright Inn
Princes of the Apocalypse – New Management
AC 1002 – Business – Bargewright Inn – Overview
This is an adventure taken from Princes of the Apocalypse and adapted to the Mystara setting..
This features in the following sections:
- Gazetteer – Northern Reaches
- Timeline – AC 1002
- AC 1002 – Mystery of Bargewright Inn – An Innkeeper needs help running their establishment in Vestland (Northern Reaches) for a month while they catch up with family in another settlement.
AC 1002 – Business – Bargewright Inn – Timeline
- Timeline – AC 1002 – Northern Reaches
- Business – Bargewright Inn – An Innkeeper needs help running their establishment in Vestland (Northern Reaches) for a month while they catch up with family in another settlement.
- Cult of the Feathergale Knights – A group of airborne knights calling themselves the Feathergale Society are based out of a mysterious haunted keep called Feathergale Spire located somewhere in the Northern Reaches of Vestland.
- Cult of the Riverguard Keep – A group of mercenaries have occupied a ruin known as Riverguard Keep.
- Cult of the Sacred Stone – A group of new monks are seen in the region.
- Mystery at Nightstone – Part 3 – Save the villagers from the Dripping Caves.
AC 1002 – Business – Bargewright Inn – The Concept
This Village of Red Larch is located in Vestland, north of Trollheim in hex Vestland(17-6). This represents 17 hexes to the north and 6 hexes to the southwest. This is in the hex in Vestland adjacent to Ethengar and Heldannic Territories. Other the the change in location, nothing needs to be changed to make this adventure work. This used the New Management side trek.
Characters have been ask by the Innkeeper to watch over his establisment while he is off seeing realtives.
AC 1002 – Business – Bargewright Inn – The Reveal
AC 1002 – There are a battle of Bargewright Inn, but the place managed to stay in business in the aftermath and has continued to operate since.
AC 1002 – Business – Bargewright Inn – The Outcome
This was not run by the group and has the following outcome.
- The Inn is a Mercenary hangout that hires out to the Ethengarians, Heldanic Freeholds and Vestland as a neutral ground for disputes.
- 2021-08-24 – Was called “Mystery of Bargewright Inn” and changed to “Business – Bargewright Inn” to fix some of the naming conventions I am using to help identify each of the adventure types.
Introduction: (1/13) – Atruaghin Clans
(Tier 1 – Introduction 11/46)
(Tier 2 – Investigation 16/50)
AC 1005 (Year 6) – (10/17) – Rheddrian’s Investigation Bureau, Cult (of the Scarlet Moon), Mystery (in Aegos, in Sundsvall, in Thyatis City, of the Alphatian Duellers, of the Dead Elf, of the Great Gnome Caravan, of the Magic Mirror, of the Missing Pilgrims)
1007 AC (Year 8) – (1/12) – The Day Magic Died
Phase 3 (Tier 3 – War 28), Year 11 – 10, Year 12 – 5, Year 13 – 4, Year 14 – 4, Year 15 – 4
Phase 4 (Tier 4 – Conclusion 7) Year 16 – 3, Year 17 – 2, Year 18 – 1, Year 19 – 1, Year 20 –
Phase 5 (Tier 5 – tba)
Phase 6 (Tier 6 – tba)
D&D Menu – Adventures, Artefacts, Backgrounds, Classes, Dominions, Downtime, Feats, Gazetteers, Gods, Magical Items, Organisations, Pantheons, Races, Ranks & Titles, Rune Magic, Secret Crafts, Settlements, Spells, Timeline, Weapons Mastery
Class Builds – Barbarian – Totem Warrior (Ethegnarian), Totem Warrior (Heldannic), Bard – College of Valour (Sunfey), Druid – Circle of Dreams (Woodfey), Fighter – Battlemaster (Seashire), Eldritch Knight (Kerendan), Weapons Master (Makai), Weapons Master (Stonebound), Monk – Way of the Elements (Waterchild), Paladin – Oath of Radiance (Sunfey), Oath of Vengeance (Firechild), Sorcerer – Wild Magic (Shadowfey), Warlock – Celestial (Sunfey), Wizard – Bladesinger (Seasonfey), Dragon – White. Multiclass – Cleric/Wizard (Ethengarian), Rogue/Cleric (Atruaghin), Rogue/Sorcerer (Seashire), Wizard/Rogue (Traladaran)
Floorplans – Thyatian
Session Recordings – Campaign Journals
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox. For managing your subscriptions see Subscription Information.