Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara
Adventures in Phase One – AC 1001 – Relic Hunter – Tomb of Moving Stones
Princes of the Apocalypse – Tomb of Moving Stones
AC 1001 – Relic Hunter – Tomb of Moving Stones – Overview
This is an adventure taken from Princes of the Apocalypse and adapted to the Mystara setting..
This features in the following sections:
- Gazetteer – Northern Reaches
- Timeline – AC 1001
- AC 1000-02-16 (F) – Mystery of the Necromancers Cave (complete) F04 to F05 (Audio Only)
AC 1001 – Relic Hunter – Tomb of Moving Stones – Timeline
- Timeline – AC 1001 – Northern Reaches
- Cult of the Feathergale Knights – A group of airborne knights calling themselves the Feathergale Society are seen searching the regions of Vestland.
- Cult of the Riverguard Keep – A group of mercenaries have entered the region searching for something.
- Mystery at Nightstone – Part 2 – Groups called the Seven Snakes and Ear Seekers arrives at Nightstone.
- Relic Hunter – Tomb of Moving Stones – A tomb under Red Larch in Vestland (Northern Reaches) has been discovered and a group has been sent to investigate.
- Still to be Edited
- <-> Investigate the Gnolls – Gnolls are moving in numbers in the mountains in the west.
- (dmt) The Forgotten Dungeon – A investigation is requested when people start to go missing in the streets.
- (dmt) Maze of the Skullkeeper – Captured.
AC 1001 – Relic Hunter – Tomb of Moving Stones – The Concept
This Village of Red Larch is located in Vestland, north of Trollheim in hex Vestland(13-6). This represents 13 hexes to the north and 6 hexes to the southwest. This is also the new site for the Dressarin Valley encounters. Other the the change in location, nothing needs to be changed to make this adventure work. This used the Tome of Moving Stones side trek.
Characters have been ask by the village of Red Larch to investigate a Dwarven Tomb found to be under the settlement.
AC 1001 – Relic Hunter – Tomb of Moving Stones – The Reveal
AC 1001 – The Tomb of Moving Stones was built be Dwarves in a style unlike any seen before and appear to be older than the nation of Rockhome.
AC 1001 – Relic Hunter – Tomb of Moving Stones – The Outcome
The characters stop a group of Black Earth cultists and clear out the temple. They were thanked by the town for their efforts.
- 2021-08-25 – Changing the name of this from “Mystery under red larch” to “Relic Hunter – Tomb of Moving Stones” to fit with campaign names better. Updated the layout, menu and added in more content.
(Tier 1 – Introduction 11/46)
(Tier 2 – Investigation 16/50)
AC 1005 (Year 6) – (12/19) – Rheddrian’s Investigation Bureau, Cult (of the Scarlet Moon, of the Valley of Death), Mystery (in Aegos, in Sundsvall, in Thyatis City, of the Alphatian Duellers, of the Dead Elf, of the Great Gnome Caravan, of the Magic Mirror, of the Missing Pilgrims), Relic Hunter (Dinosaurs)
Phase 3 (Tier 3 – War 28), Year 11 – 10, Year 12 – 5, Year 13 – 4, Year 14 – 4, Year 15 – 4
Phase 4 (Tier 4 – Conclusion 7) Year 16 – 3, Year 17 – 2, Year 18 – 1, Year 19 – 1, Year 20 –
Phase 5 (Tier 5 – tba)
Phase 6 (Tier 6 – tba)
D&D Menu – Adventures, Artefacts, Backgrounds, Classes, Dominions, Downtime, Feats, Gazetteers, Gods, Magical Items, Organisations, Pantheons, Races, Ranks & Titles, Rune Magic, Secret Crafts, Settlements, Spells, Timeline, Weapons Mastery
Class Builds – Artificer – Bombardier (Tinkerkin), Barbarian – Totem Warrior (Ethegnarian), Totem Warrior (Heldannic), Bard – College of Valour (Sunfey), Druid – Circle of Dreams (Woodfey), Circle of the Tree of Life (Seasonfey), Fighter – Battlemaster (Seashire), Eldritch Knight (Kerendan), Weapons Master (Makai), Weapons Master (Stonebound), Monk – Way of the Elements (Waterchild), Paladin – Oath of Radiance (Sunfey), Oath of Vengeance (Firechild), Sorcerer – Wild Magic (Shadowfey), Warlock – Celestial (Sunfey), Wizard – Bladesinger (Seasonfey), Dragon – White. Multiclass – Cleric/Wizard (Ethengarian), Rogue/Cleric (Atruaghin), Rogue/Sorcerer (Seashire), Wizard/Rogue (Traladaran)
Floorplans – Thyatian
Session Recordings – Campaign Journals
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox. For managing your subscriptions see Subscription Information.