Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara
Adventures in Phase Two – AC 1005 – Relic Hunter – Dinosaurs
Relic Hunter – Dinosaurs
AC 1005 – Relic Hunter – Dinosaurs – Overview
This is an adventure taken from The Isle of Dread and set in Sea of Dead.
This features in the following sections:
AC 1005 – Relic Hunter – Dinosaurs – Timeline
- Timeline – AC 1005 – Thyatian Empire
- Mystery in the Baizzan Hills – A tower in the hills of the Barony of Biazzan bordering the Imperial Territories is rumoured to have been destroyed by Hill Giants.
- Mystery in Thyatis City – Spring with an issues with soldier, sailors and bread has developed in Thyatis City.
- Relic Hunter – Dinosaurs – A group of hunters is challenged to capture some live dinosaur specimens for a wizard.
- Still to be Edited
- (X8) Drums of Fire Mountain – Rollo Bargmann has a quest to investigate an Island within the Thyatian naval waters.
- Tomb of Annihilation: Dwellers of the Forbidden City – rumours spread of a city in the middle of the wilderness of the Isle of Dawn.
- Tome of Beasts II Lairs – The River Tomb
AC 1005 – Relic Hunter – Dinosaurs – The Concept
Characters wake up on a flying barge heading out to the middle of the Sea of Dread to explore an uncharted island and find living dinosaurs to bring back.
AC 1005 – Relic Hunter – Dinosaurs – The Reveal
- The flying barge uses magic to fly and teleport from the ground to its deck.
- Characters provided statis balls to capture dinosaurs.
- Its possible to capture more than one creature in the ball at one time.
- The command words for releasing caught creatures was not made available.
- Rakasta have an interest in the island and have access to advanced tech.
AC 1005 – Relic Hunter – Dinosaurs – The Outcome
The characters managed to capture a range of dinosaurs including some of themselves with various accidents.
(Tier 1 – Introduction 11/46)
(Tier 2 – Investigation 16/50)
AC 1005 (Year 6) – (12/19) – Rheddrian’s Investigation Bureau, Cult (of the Scarlet Moon, of the Valley of Death), Mystery (in Aegos, in Sundsvall, in Thyatis City, of the Alphatian Duellers, of the Dead Elf, of the Great Gnome Caravan, of the Magic Mirror, of the Missing Pilgrims), Relic Hunter (Dinosaurs)
Phase 3 (Tier 3 – War 28), Year 11 – 10, Year 12 – 5, Year 13 – 4, Year 14 – 4, Year 15 – 4
Phase 4 (Tier 4 – Conclusion 7) Year 16 – 3, Year 17 – 2, Year 18 – 1, Year 19 – 1, Year 20 –
Phase 5 (Tier 5 – tba)
Phase 6 (Tier 6 – tba)
Campaign References: Books,
Patrons: Abundance, Adventure, Aerial Races, Agriculture, Air, Alchemy, Amazons, Ambition, Anarchy, Ancient, Animals, Aquatic Races, Aranea, Architecture, Arctic, Armourer, the Arts, Astrology, Astronomy, Audacity, Authority, Avianfolk, Avidity, Balance, Battle, Bards, Beauty, Beholders, Berserkers, Betrayal, Birth, Blackflame, Boldness, Books, Bravery, Brute-men, Bugbears, Building, Cannibalism, Catfolk, Cats, Cavalry, Centaurs, Chance, Chaos, Charity, Charms, Cheating, Children, Circumvention, Cities,
D&D Menu – Adventures, Artefacts, Backgrounds, Classes, Dominions, Downtime, Feats, Gazetteers, Gods, Magical Items, Monsters, Organisations, Pantheons, Races, Ranks & Titles, Rune Magic, Secret Crafts, Settlements, Spells, Timeline, Weapons Mastery
Class Builds – Artificer – Bombardier (Tinkerkin), Barbarian – Totem Warrior (Ethegnarian), Totem Warrior (Heldannic), Bard – College of Valour (Sunfey), Druid – Circle of Dreams (Woodfey), Circle of the Tree of Life (Seasonfey), Fighter – Battlemaster (Seashire), Eldritch Knight (Kerendan), Weapons Master (Makai), Weapons Master (Stonebound), Monk – Way of the Elements (Waterchild), Paladin – Oath of Radiance (Sunfey), Oath of Vengeance (Firechild), Sorcerer – Wild Magic (Shadowfey), Warlock – Celestial (Sunfey), Wizard – Bladesinger (Seasonfey), Dragon – White. Multiclass – Cleric/Wizard (Ethengarian), Rogue/Cleric (Atruaghin), Rogue/Sorcerer (Seashire), Wizard/Rogue (Traladaran)
Floorplans – Thyatian
Session Recordings – Campaign Journals
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.