Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara
Patron of Nation of Blackheart
Patron of Nation of Blackheart
Nationality – Alphatian Empire Group
Blackheart – Nation – A kingdom of the Alphatian Empire.
Note: Made part of a patron group called Nationality.
Cleric Domains –
Single Element Organisations –
Associated Secret Crafts –
Immortals – (Marwdyn) Gods (1/4 – Entropy 1/4)
Primary Pantheons – Alphatian Empire (they fit well for the concepts of Blackheart being one of the nationalities of the Alphatian Empire beliefs).
Nationality Group Patrons
(This group is not linked to any pantheon.
Alfheim (1), Alphatian Empire Group, Aquarendi (1), Atruaghin Clans Group, Davania Group, Fire Shires (1), Glantri (1), Hollow World Group, Myoshima (1), Norwold Group, Ylaruam Group
Alphatian Empire Group – Alphatian Empire (3), Ar (1), Blackheart (1),
Atruaghin Clans Group – Children of the Atruaghin (6), Clan of the Bear (1), Clan of the Elk (1), Clan of the Horse (1), Clan of the Tiger (1), Clan of the Turtle (1)
Davania Group – Brasolia (1)
Hollow World Group – Azcan (2), Brute-Men (1), Gentle Folk (1)
Norwold Group – Denagoth (1)
Ylaruam Group – Cyndicea (4)
Energy Immortals – Alphatia (Alphatian Empire), Mealiden (Alfheim), Razud (Alphatian Empire),
Entropy Immortals – Atzanteotl (Azcan), Marwdyn (Blackheart),
Matter Immortals – Atruaghin (Azcan), Kagyar (Brute-men),
Thought Immortals – Palartarkan (Alphatian Empire, Ar),
Time Immortals – Calitha (Aquarenti), Finidel (Brasolia),
Secondary Pantheons – These are pantheons that have these Patron Immortals within it so look at these as lesser beliefs.
Immortal Council Pantheons – These are pantheons that deal with the Immortals councils and consider this to be part of their charter.
Primary Blackheart Pantheons
Alphatian Empire Cultural Pantheon
Guiding Principle – The culture is trying to bring all the gods of the world under one pantheon dominated by magic and and those to wield it.
Associated Nations – Alphatian Empire
Single Element Organisations – Entropy – The Dark, Thought – Wind, Time – The Wave
Dual Element Organisations – Thought/Time – The Storm
Core Immortals – Alphatia (Energy 16), Palartarken (Thought 11), Razud (Energy 31),
- Primary Patrons –
- Elements – Air (3),
- Nationality –
- Alphatian Empire – Alphatian Empire (3), Ar (1), Blackheart (1)
- Racial – Genasi Races – Air (3),
- Racial – Monstrous Races Aranea (2)
- Racial – Planar Races – Beholders (1)
- Primary Secret Crafts – Airologist (Air, Alphatian Empire, Ar), Bureauologist (Ambition), Diplomologist (Ambition), Entertainologist (Ambition), Shapeologist (Aranea), Skyologist (Air, Alphatian Empire, Ar),
- Immortals of Energy (3) – Alphatia (Celestial 16, as Lady of Peace, Alphatian Empire, Beauty), Iliric (Temporal 8, as The Ego, Ambition), Razud (Hierarch 31, as Razud, Alphatian Empire),
- Immortals of Entropy (8) – Aracne Prime (Temporal 8, as Spider Queen, Aranea), Arik (Celestial 18, as Lord of Madness and Nightmares, Beholders), Bachraeus (Empyreal 19, Lord of Snakes and Poisons, Betrayal), Kythria (Initiate 2, as Lady of Passion, Beauty), Loki (Eternal 30, as Prince of Lies and Deceit, Betrayal), Marwdyn (Initiate 4, as Master of Necromancy, Blackheart), Pharamond (Hierarch 32, as Master of Betrayals, Ambition), Talitha (Eternal 25, as Queen of Treachery and Vice, Avidity),
- Immortals of Matter (2) – Lornasen (Temporal 10, as Queen of Spring, Beauty), Valerias (Hierarch 31, as Lady of Charity, Beauty),
- Immortals of Thought (5) – Air Elemaster (Hierarch 33, as Sovereign of Air, Air), Freyja (Celestial 14, as Mistress of the Seidh, Beauty), Korotiku (Hierarch 32, as Lord of Spiders, Aranea), Odin (Hierarch 36, as The Zephyr, Air), Palartarkan (Temporal 11, as Lord of the Air, Air, Alphatian Empire, Ar), Thalia (Hierarch 31, as Lady of Harmony, Beauty),
- Primary Barbarian – Storm Herald – Sea (Air)
- Primary Cleric – Air (Air, Alphatian Empire, Ar), Ambition (Ambition), Arcana (Alphatian Empire, Arenea),
- Primary Monk – Elements – Air (Air),
- Primary Paladin – Thunder (Air),
- Primary Sorcerer – Draconic Bloodline – Air (Air), Elemental Essence – Air (Air), Storm Sorcery (Air),
- Primary Warlock – Genie Lord – Air (Air),
- Primary Wizard – Elementalist – Air (Air),
Immortal Patrons of Blackheart
Marwdyn (Entropy, Initiate 4)
- Favoured Weapon – Dagger or Rod
- Symbol – A hangman’s noose (Shown on Holy Symbols of Mystara Day 92)
- Other Names – Master of Necromancy, The Hanged Man
- Patron of
- Nationality – Alphatian Empire Group – Blackheart (1)
- Core Pantheons –
- Single Element Organisations – Entropy – The Dark
- Dual Element Organisations –
- Secret Crafts –
Appearance: a pallid and emaciated individual, with a morose smile always stamped on his cadaverous face, a noose that hangs from his neck and dressed in simple clothes of dark linen that change to reflect his mood (from simple black trousers, tunic and cloak to a silk toga of loud colours, through a series of ragged beggar’s clothes, finally to a true and proper greyish shroud).
- Clerical Domains –
- Pantheons – Alphatian Empire (as Master of Necromancy, Blackheart),
- Immortal Councils – Assembly (as Marwdyn), Entropy (as Marwdyn), Initiates (as Marwdyn),
Associated Class Template
Associated Secret Crafts
Secondary Template Pantheons
Design changes for Patrons
- 2022-07-17 – Added in the Primary Pantheons and Immortals.
- 2022-05-21 – Moved to own page.
- 2021-09-27 – Section updated.
- 2021-09-12 – Section created.
Campaign References: Books,
Base Calendar (Darokin, Ethengar, Five Shires, Glantri, Karameikos, Minrothad, Rockhome), Personalities,
Transports ((A) Airships, (G) Ground, (S) Ships)
Barvarossa (S-SL), Blackbeard (S-GS), Bounty (S-SS), Buccaneer (S-GS), Cutlass (S-GL), Magnussen (S-LS), Renegade (S-SL), Revenge (S-GW), Sea Hag (S-SS), Sea Hawk (S-GL), Sigtrygg (S-LS), Swashbucker (S-GS), The Pride (S-SS), Thorgrim (S-LS), Tortuga (S-SS)
Patrons Page: Abundance, Adventure, Aerial Races, Agriculture, Air, Alchemy, Amazons, Ambition, Anarchy, Animals, Aquatic Races, Aranea, Architecture, Arctic, Armourer, the Arts, Astrology, Astronomy, Audacity, Authority, Avianfolk, Avidity, Balance, Battle, Bards, Beauty, Beholders, Berserkers, Betrayal, Birth, the Blackflame, Boldness, Books, Bravery, Brute-men, Bugbears, Building, Cannibalism, Catfolk, Cats, Cavalry, Centaurs, Chance, Chaos, Charity, Charms, Cheating, Children, Circumvention, Cities, Cleverness, Cold, Communication, Completeness, Con-men, Conquest, Cooperation, Corruption, Courage, Crafts, Craftsmen, Creation, Cruelty, Culture, Cunning, Darkness, Death, Decadence, Deceit, Defence, Defiance, Desire, Destiny, Destruction, Devilfish, Diaboli, Diplomacy, Discipline, Discovery, Disease, Dishonesty, Divination, Dolphins, Domination, Dragonkind, Dreams, Druids, Drunkenness, Dwarves, Earth, Earth Races, Education, Egotism, Elven, Energy, Engineering, Enigmas, Entropy, Envy, Epic Deeds, Equality, Experience, Explorers, Faithfulness, Family, Fate, Fear, Femininity, Ferocity, Fertility, Fey Races, Fire, Flight, Forest, Fprest Races, Forgiveness, Formians, Fortresses, Frredom, Friendship, Fun, Future, Genie, Giants, Good, Government, Gnolls, Gnomes, Goblins, Grace, Gravity, Greed, Guardians, Harmony, Hatred, Health, Hearth, Heroism, History, Honesty, Honour, Lizardfolk
Immortal Titles: Aesirs, Ancient, Celestial, Empyreal, Eternal, Hierarch, Initiates, Old Ones, Sovereign, Sphere (Energy, Entropy, Matter, Thought)
National Patrons: Alfheim, Alphatian Empire, Aquarendi, Ar, Azcan, Blackheart, Brasolia, Children of Atruaghin, Clan of the (Bear, Elk, Horse, Tiger, Turtle), Cyndicea, Denagoth, Five Shires, Gentle Folk, Glantri, Myoshima
D&D 5E in Mystara
D&D Menu – Adventures, Artefacts, Backgrounds, Classes, Dominions, Downtime, Feats, Gazetteers, Gods, Magical Items, Monsters, Organisations, Pantheons, Races, Ranks & Titles, Rune Magic, Secret Crafts, Settlements, Spells, Timeline, Weapons Mastery
Game Management – Annotated Stat Block, Character Creation, Choosing a New Campaign, Gaming over Skype, GM’s Luck Roll, Tracking Experience
Class Builds –
Artificer – Bombardier (Tinkerkin),
Barbarian – Totem Warrior (Plamin, Camdu),
Bard – College of Valour (Sunfey),
Druid – Circle of Dreams (Woodfey), Circle of the Tree of Life (Seasonfey),
Fighter – Battlemaster (Seashire), Eldritch Knight (Kerendan), Weapons Master (Lani), Weapons Master (Stonebound),
Monk – Way of the Elements (Tidal),
Paladin – Oath of Radiance (Sunfey), Oath of Vengeance (Firechild),
Sorcerer – Wild Magic (Shadowfey),
Warlock – Celestial (Llewell),
Wizard – Bladesinger (Nerye),
Dragon – White (Calcryx).
Multiclass – Cleric/Wizard (Xhall), Rogue/Cleric (Dracnomir), Rogue/Sorcerer (Yodrey), Wizard/Rogue (Traladaran)
Floorplans – Thyatian
Session Recordings – Campaign Journals
Library of Books
B5, d20 System, Pathfinder, SW
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.
Basic Links: Who Am I?, Home, Game Tools, Game Session Videos, My Campaigns, My Library, Site Map, Subscription Information
Game Systems: Dungeons & Dragons, Pathfinder 1 & 2, Shadowrun, Star Wars. Other Game Systems
Site sponsored by the author AS Hamilton (my wife) with her books available on amazon kindle.