Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara
Adventures in Phase One – AC 1002 – Cult of the Feathergale Knights
Princes of the Apocalypse – Feathergale Spire
AC 1002 – Cult of the Feathergale Knights – Overview
This is an adventure taken from Princes of the Apocalypse and adapted to the Mystara setting..
This features in the following sections:
AC 1002 – Cult of the Feathergale Knights – Timeline
- Timeline – AC 1000 – Northern Reaches
- Introduction to Northern Reaches – A min campaign based around helping a settlement of the Northern Reaches survive its dangers.
- Cult of the Feathergale Knights – A group of airborne knights are seen searching the regions of Vestland.
- Lord of Lance Rock – A Necromancer is plaguing the area of the Dressiarian Valley in Vestland (Northern Reaches) and needs to be dealt with.
- Mystery at Nightstone – Part 1 – A settlement under attack from vicious humanoids needs assistance in the Soderfjord Jarldoms.
- Still to be Edited
- <-> (GAZ7) Falun Caverns. Investigation of a group of Kobolds rumoured to have taken over a former Gnome settlement.
- (mdt) We All Start Somewhere – rumours that a black dragon may have returned to the area.
- Timeline – AC 1001 – Northern Reaches
- Cult of the Feathergale Knights – A group of airborne knights calling themselves the Feathergale Society are seen searching the regions of Vestland.
- Cult of the Riverguard Keep – A group of mercenaries have entered the region searching for something.
- Mystery at Nightstone – Part 2 – Groups called the Seven Snakes and Ear Seekers arrives at Nightstone.
- Relic Hunter – Tomb of Moving Stones – A tomb under Red Larch in Vestland (Northern Reaches) has been discovered and a group has been sent to investigate.
- Still to be Edited
- <-> Investigate the Gnolls – Gnolls are moving in numbers in the mountains in the west.
- (dmt) The Forgotten Dungeon – A investigation is requested when people start to go missing in the streets.
- (dmt) Maze of the Skullkeeper – Captured.
- Timeline – AC 1002 – Northern Reaches
- Business – Bargewright Inn – An Innkeeper needs help running their establishment in Vestland (Northern Reaches) for a month while they catch up with family in another settlement.
- Cult of the Feathergale Knights – A group of airborne knights calling themselves the Feathergale Society are based out of a mysterious haunted keep called Feathergale Spire located somewhere in the Northern Reaches of Vestland.
- Cult of the Riverguard Keep – A group of mercenaries have occupied a ruin known as Riverguard Keep.
- Cult of the Sacred Stone – A group of new monks are seen in the region.
- Mystery at Nightstone – Part 3 – Save the villagers from the Dripping Caves.
AC 1002 – Cult of the Feathergale Knights – The Concept
This Village of Red Larch is located in Vestland, north of Trollheim in hex (Vestland+13-6). This represents 17 hexes to the north and 6 hexes to the southwest. This is in the hex in Vestland adjacent to Ethengar and Heldannic Territories. Other the the change in location, nothing needs to be changed to make this adventure work. This used the Feathergale Spire adventure.
Characters have been asked to look into a society called the Feathergale Knights operating out of the Spire.
AC 1002 – Cult of the Feathergale Knights – The Reveal
AC 1000 – Flying knights are seen in the skies of Vestland.
AC 1001 – Flying knights are calling themselves the Feathergale Society.
AC 1002 – Flying knights are calling themselves the Feathergale Society have set up in a ruin called the Feathergale Spire.
AC 1002 – Cult of the Feathergale Knights – The Outcome
This adventure has not been run but the following has been discovered.
- The feathergale knights belong to a cult of elemental air.
- 2021-08-24 – Changes the name from “Mystery at Feathergale Spire” to Cult of the Feathergale Knights”. Update to layout, menu and added in extra content.
Introduction: (1/13) – Atruaghin Clans
(Tier 1 – Introduction 11/46)
(Tier 2 – Investigation 16/50)
AC 1005 (Year 6) – (10/17) – Rheddrian’s Investigation Bureau, Cult (of the Scarlet Moon), Mystery (in Aegos, in Sundsvall, in Thyatis City, of the Alphatian Duellers, of the Dead Elf, of the Great Gnome Caravan, of the Magic Mirror, of the Missing Pilgrims)
1007 AC (Year 8) – (1/12) – The Day Magic Died
Phase 3 (Tier 3 – War 28), Year 11 – 10, Year 12 – 5, Year 13 – 4, Year 14 – 4, Year 15 – 4
Phase 4 (Tier 4 – Conclusion 7) Year 16 – 3, Year 17 – 2, Year 18 – 1, Year 19 – 1, Year 20 –
Phase 5 (Tier 5 – tba)
Phase 6 (Tier 6 – tba)
D&D Menu – Adventures, Artefacts, Backgrounds, Classes, Dominions, Downtime, Feats, Gazetteers, Gods, Magical Items, Organisations, Pantheons, Races, Ranks & Titles, Rune Magic, Secret Crafts, Settlements, Spells, Timeline, Weapons Mastery
Class Builds – Barbarian – Totem Warrior (Ethegnarian), Totem Warrior (Heldannic), Bard – College of Valour (Sunfey), Druid – Circle of Dreams (Woodfey), Fighter – Battlemaster (Seashire), Eldritch Knight (Kerendan), Weapons Master (Makai), Weapons Master (Stonebound), Monk – Way of the Elements (Waterchild), Paladin – Oath of Radiance (Sunfey), Oath of Vengeance (Firechild), Sorcerer – Wild Magic (Shadowfey), Warlock – Celestial (Sunfey), Wizard – Bladesinger (Seasonfey), Dragon – White. Multiclass – Cleric/Wizard (Ethengarian), Rogue/Cleric (Atruaghin), Rogue/Sorcerer (Seashire), Wizard/Rogue (Traladaran)
Floorplans – Thyatian
Session Recordings – Campaign Journals
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox. For managing your subscriptions see Subscription Information.