Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara
Adventures in Phase Two – AC 1007 – Thanatos and the Milenians
Part 2 of the Hollow World Cycle
This is a storyline is from the Hollow World adventures that I set in the year 1007 AC for the Wrath of the Immortals campaign.
AC 1007 – Thanatos and the Milenians – Overview
This module was set after the events of the Wrath of the Immortals, but as I wanted to include it in the storyline I thought it would make a good example of how the gods can affect the Spell of Preservation
This features in the following sections:
AC 1007 – Thanatos and the Milenians – Timeline
- Timeline – AC 1007 – Hollow World
- Thanatos and the Azcans – The nation of the Azcan changes its belief structure.
- Thanatos and the Milenians – The nation of the Milenians changes its belief structure and leaders.
- Thanatos and the Nithians – The nation of the Nithians has changed its belief structure and political agenda’s.
- Thanatos and the Shahjapurs – The nation of the Shahjapurs has changed its belief structure.
- The Day Magic Died – The gods stop responding, the boundaries between nations start to blur, the forbidden becomes possible.
- Still to be Edited
- Candlekeep Mysteries – Lore of the Lure
AC 1007 – Thanatos and the Milenians – The Concept
Part Two of the Hollow World Cycle. The group stops by the Milenian Empire on its way to Nithia.
This is using the Milenian Scepter and The Milenian Empire published books.
AC 1007 – Thanatos and the Milenians – The Reveal
- Divine, Primal and Occult casters have only access to 2nd level spells and below, heightening spells above this does not work.
- There is a world with red sun inside the world they live on.
- They gain an amulet that translates language for them even though language translation does not work in the setting.
- Thanatos has changed the leaders of the land to provoke them into a mass migration war which could potentially break the Spell of Preservation on the region.
- People sacrificed by the Azcan new ceremony, are fed to the mirror helping it grow.
AC 1007 – Thanatos and the Milenians – The Outcome
They manage to restore the emperor and stop the Milenian’s going to war with the Nithians which stopped damage to the spell of preservation. This completed part two of the hollow world adventure cycle.
(Tier 1 – Introduction 11/46)
(Tier 2 – Investigation 16/50)
AC 1005 (Year 6) – (12/19) – Rheddrian’s Investigation Bureau, Cult (of the Scarlet Moon, of the Valley of Death), Mystery (in Aegos, in Sundsvall, in Thyatis City, of the Alphatian Duellers, of the Dead Elf, of the Great Gnome Caravan, of the Magic Mirror, of the Missing Pilgrims), Relic Hunter (Dinosaurs)
Phase 3 (Tier 3 – War 28), Year 11 – 10, Year 12 – 5, Year 13 – 4, Year 14 – 4, Year 15 – 4
Phase 4 (Tier 4 – Conclusion 7) Year 16 – 3, Year 17 – 2, Year 18 – 1, Year 19 – 1, Year 20 –
Phase 5 (Tier 5 – tba)
Phase 6 (Tier 6 – tba)
Campaign References: Books,
Patrons: Abundance, Adventure, Aerial Races, Agriculture, Air, Alchemy, Amazons, Ambition, Anarchy, Ancient, Animals, Aquatic Races, Aranea, Architecture, Arctic, Armourer, the Arts, Astrology, Astronomy, Audacity, Authority, Avianfolk, Avidity, Balance, Battle, Bards, Beauty, Beholders, Berserkers, Betrayal, Birth, Blackflame, Boldness, Books, Bravery, Brute-men, Bugbears, Building, Cannibalism, Catfolk, Cats, Cavalry, Centaurs, Chance, Chaos, Charity, Charms, Cheating, Children, Circumvention, Cities,
D&D Menu – Adventures, Artefacts, Backgrounds, Classes, Dominions, Downtime, Feats, Gazetteers, Gods, Magical Items, Monsters, Organisations, Pantheons, Races, Ranks & Titles, Rune Magic, Secret Crafts, Settlements, Spells, Timeline, Weapons Mastery
Class Builds – Artificer – Bombardier (Tinkerkin), Barbarian – Totem Warrior (Ethegnarian), Totem Warrior (Heldannic), Bard – College of Valour (Sunfey), Druid – Circle of Dreams (Woodfey), Circle of the Tree of Life (Seasonfey), Fighter – Battlemaster (Seashire), Eldritch Knight (Kerendan), Weapons Master (Makai), Weapons Master (Stonebound), Monk – Way of the Elements (Waterchild), Paladin – Oath of Radiance (Sunfey), Oath of Vengeance (Firechild), Sorcerer – Wild Magic (Shadowfey), Warlock – Celestial (Sunfey), Wizard – Bladesinger (Seasonfey), Dragon – White. Multiclass – Cleric/Wizard (Ethengarian), Rogue/Cleric (Atruaghin), Rogue/Sorcerer (Seashire), Wizard/Rogue (Traladaran)
Floorplans – Thyatian
Session Recordings – Campaign Journals
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.