Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara
Spell References – Illusion Spells
Illusion spells deceive the senses or minds of others. They cause people to see things lhal are not there, to miss things that are there, to hear phantom noises, or to remember things that never happened. Some illusions create phantom images that any creature can see, but the most insidious illusions plant an image directly in the mind of a creature.
A list of all the available illusion spells in my game and where to find them for easy reference.
Illusion Spells for all Classes via Secret Crafts
- Shadow Bite (mhh190) – Darkologist, Starologist
1st Level Illusion Spells
- Cloak of Shadow (mhh158) – Shadeologist, Starologist, Voidologist
- Morph Shadow (bls88) – Entertainologist, Spiritologist
2nd Level Illusion Spells
- Shadow Blade (xge164) – Darkologist, Mentologist
- Undead Alteration (bls120) – Graveologist
3rd Level Illusion Spells
- Battle Double (bls20) – Darkologist
- Doom of Dancing Blades (mwb426) – Weaponologist
- Outflanking Boon (mhh184) – Weaponologist
- Phantom Dragon (mhh185) – Dragonologist
4th Level Illusion Spells
- Night Terrors (mhh184) – Devourologist
- Shadow Monsters (mhh191) – Darkologist, Shadeologist
5th Level Illusion Spells
- Dark Dementing (mhh161) – Devourologist
6th Level Illusion Spells
- Chaotic World (mhh157) – Chaosologist, Mentologist
- Encroaching Shadows (mhh165) (ritual) – Darkologist, Elvenologist, Starologist
7th Level Illusion Spells
8th Level Illusion Spells
- Illusory Dragon (xge157) – Darkologist, Dragonologist, Shadeologist
9th Level Illusion Spells
- 2021-08-15 – Update to layout and menu.
D&D 5E Rules Reference
D&D Menu – Adventures, Artefacts, Backgrounds, Classes, Dominions, Downtime, Feats, Gazetteers, Gods, Magical Items, Organisations, Pantheons, Races, Ranks & Titles, Rune Magic, Secret Crafts, Settlements, Spells, Timeline, Weapons Mastery
Class Builds – Barbarian – Totem Warrior (Ethegnarian), Totem Warrior (Heldannic), Bard – College of Valour (Sunfey), Druid – Circle of Dreams (Woodfey), Fighter – Battlemaster (Seashire), Eldritch Knight (Kerendan), Weapons Master (Makai), Weapons Master (Stonebound), Monk – Way of the Elements (Waterchild), Paladin – Oath of Radiance (Sunfey), Oath of Vengeance (Firechild), Sorcerer – Wild Magic (Shadowfey), Warlock – Celestial (Sunfey), Wizard – Bladesinger (Seasonfey), Dragon – White. Multiclass – Cleric/Wizard (Ethengarian), Rogue/Cleric (Atruaghin), Rogue/Sorcerer (Seashire), Wizard/Rogue (Traladaran)
Floorplans – Thyatian
Session Recordings – Campaign Journals
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox. For managing your subscriptions see Subscription Information.