My Library – 5e-leg-fkcc
Forest Kingdom Campaign Compendium
Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition
- Publisher: Legendary Games
- Rules: Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition
Into the Woods!
Step under the shadowed boughs of the forest realm to find a wild world of magic, mystery, monsters, and more! From the misty boreal taiga of the cold northern reaches to wondrous glades of enchanting fey beauty, the Forest Kingdom Campaign Compendium from Legendary Games offers a wealth of amazing expansions for your wilderness campaign using the 5th Edition of the world’s most famous roleplaying game. Within this fantastic 368-page tome you will find:
- Dozens of new character options for your campaign on the borderlands, including fighter and ranger archetypes like the explorer ranger and unicorn charger, bardic college, druid circles, warlock pacts and boons, and more!
- Over 20 spectacular spells and feats perfect for wilderness adventuring, like Fairy Blessing, shield of light, and dirge of the victorious knights!
- Over 60 incredible creatures, from friendly fey like pixies and satyrs to frightful foes like barrow wights to wendigos, plus forest dragons from taiga linnorms to jungle kongomato, and fanciful creatures like the jabberwock, jubjub bird, and frumious bandersnatch!
- Dozens of new magic items ideal for trailblazing in the wild, like the scout’s spyglass, plow of the abundant harvest, and staff of the fey queen!
- Eight richly developed wilderness-themed characters are contained here as well, each with a detailed history and connections to the official kingdom-building Adventure Path but easily usable in any wilderness campaign as rivals or allies.
- Two complete adventures, with your heroes braving bloody vengeance among the barbarian tribes on Cold Mountain for 4th-level characters and saving unicorns from an unseelie fate in Horns of the Hunted for 6th-level PCs.
- Plus chapters on running forest- or fey-themed campaigns and building your own border kingdom in the wilderness, including love and bargains between mortals and the fey, the incursion of faerie magic into the natural world, tournaments and festivals, jousting and archery, villains in nature, and even sample kingdoms!
If your heroes are heading into the woods, this richly detailed and lavishly illustrated book is a resource you don’t want to be without! The Forest Kingdom Campaign Compendium is packed with great material for players and GMs alike, the perfect companion for any wilderness campaign to help Make Your Game Legendary!
You can find the individual books that make up this one here:
What is My Library
My Library is a section of my blog dedicated to the reference of material I am using in my games and linking it back to the sourcebooks I am using. It is also a handy way to keep track of the material I have.
It is intended as a reference section for personal use, any other use is just a bonus.
D&D BECMI (0e)
Rulebooks (0e-rb): rc
Adventures (0e-adv): b1, b19, x1, x2, x3, x4, x5, x6, x7, x8, x9, x10, x11, x12, x13, xl1, da1, da2, da3, da4, cm1, cm2, cm3, cm4, cm5, cm6, cm7, cm8, cm9
Wrath of the Immortals (0e-wi): bs, bs1, bs2
Creature Crucible (0e-pc): 01, 02, 03, 04
Gazetteers (0e-gaz): 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, box, box1, box2, box3
Hollow World (0e-hw): a1, a2, a3, cs, dms, pg, q1, r1, r2, r3
D&D 3rd Edition (3rd Party Products)
Mongoose Publishing (3e-mgp)
– Complete Campaigns:: cc01, cc02, cc03, cc04, cc06
– Cities of Fantasy: cf01, cf02, cf03, cf04, cf05
– Classic Play: cp01, cp02, cp03, cp04, cp05, cp06, cp81, cp82
– Encyclopaedia Arcane: ea01, ea02, ea03, ea04, ea05, ea06, ea07, ea08, ea09, ea10, ea11, ea12, ea13, ea14, ea15, ea16, ea17, ea18, ea19, ea20, ea21, ea22, ea23, ea24, ea25, ea26, ea97
– Epic Players Guide: epg20, epg21, epg22
– Gladiator: gsd
– Monster Encyclopaedia: me50, me51
– Power Classes: pc01, pc02, pc03, pc04, pc05, pc06, pc07, pc08, pc09, pc10, pc11, pc12, pc13
– Quintessential Collector: qc01, qc02, qc03, qc04, qc05, qc06, qc07, qc08, qc09, qc10, qc11, qc12, qc13, qc14, qc15, qc16, qc17, qc18, qc19, qc20, sc21, qc22, qc23, qc41, qc42, qc43, qc44, qc45, qc46, qc47, qc48, qc49, qc50, qc51, qc52, qc91, qc92, qc93
– Slayer’s Guides: sg01, sg02, sg03, sg04, sg05, sg06, sg07, sg08, sg09, sg10, sg11, sg12, sg13, sg14, sg15, sg16, sg17, sg18, sg19, sg20, sg21, sg22, sg23, sg25, sg26, sg27, sg28, sg29, sg30, sg95, sg96, sg98, sg99
– The Planes: tp01, tp02, tp94
– Travellers Tales: tt01, tt02, tt03, tt04, tt05
– Ultimate Handbooks: uh01, uh02, uh03, uh05, uh05, uh06, uh07, uh08, uh09, uh10, uh11, uh13, uh14, uh15
– AP01 – Rise of the Runelords (3e-pzo-rotr): b1, b2, b3, b4, b5, b6, dice, map, pg
– AP02 – Curse of the Crimson Throne (3e-pzo-cct): b1, b2, b3, b4, b5, b6, dice, map, pg
– AP03 – Second Darkness (3e-pzo-sd): b1, b2, b3, b4, b5, b6, dice, map, pg
– AP04 – Legacy of Fire (3e-pzo-lof): b1, b2, b3, b4, b5, b6, dice, map, pg
D&D 5th Edition (5e)
Wizards of the Coast (5e-wiz): ai, bgda, cm, cos, cosrv, crcn, dmg, dms, egw, erlw, ftd, ggr, gos, hdq, idrf, jtrc, mm, mpmm, mot, mtf, oota, ph, pota, psa, psz, scag, scc, skt, tod, trot, typ, vgm, vrgr, wbw, wdh, wdmm, xge
EN Publishing (5e-enp): et1, et2, etaa, etaw, etrh, etrla
Frog God Games (5e-fgg): bls, bp, bpa, fef, ra, wllra
Goodman Games (5e-gmg): oar1, oar2, oar3, oar4, oar5
Green Ronin (5e-grr): br, tcs
Kobold Press (5e-kob): cc, dm, dm01, dm02, dm03, dm04, dm05, dm06, dm07, dm08, dm09, dm10, dm11, dm12, dm13 dm14, dm15, dm16, dm17, dm18, dm19, dm20, mhh, mw, tob, tob-pawn, tob2, tob2-lair, rob2-pawn
Legendary Games (5e-leg): fkcc, pcc
Rite Publishing (5e-rip): cod
Web Resource (53-web): mph
Pathfinder 1st Edition
– Paizo Rulebooks (pf1-rb): uc
– Campaign Setting (pf1-pcs): psfg,
– Chronicles (pf1-pch): grk, sos
– Companion (pf1-pco): dep
– Modules (pf1-mod): gh, mm
– Return of the Runelords (pf1-rr): b1
– Anniversary Editions (pf1): cotct-ae, rotr-ae, rotr-pg
– Legendary Games (pf1-leg): fkcc, pcc
– Midgard Setting (pf1-kob): mwb
– PFS Organised Play Intro (pf1-pso-intro) fs1, fs2, fs3
– PFS Organised Play Season 1 (pf1-pso-so1) 51
– AP05 – Council of Thieves (pf1-ct): b1, b2, b3, b4, b5, b6, map, pg
– AP06 – Kingmaker (pf1-km): b1, b2, b3, b4, b5, b6, map, pg
– AP07 – Serpent’s Skull (pf1-ser): b1, b2, b3, b4, b5, b6, map, pg
– AP08 – Carrion Crown (pf1-cc): b1, b2, b3, b4, b5, b6, map, pg
– AP09 – Jade Regent (pf1-jr): b1, b2, b3, b4, b5, b6, map, pg
– AP10 – Skull and Shackles (pf1-sku): b1, b2, b3, b4, b5, b6, pg
– AP11 – Shattered Star (pf1-ss): b1, b2
– 1st Ed Rules (br-mgp-1cr): rpg, pe
– 1st Ed Adventure (b5-mgp-1ad): as, ft, ic
– 2nd Ed Adventure (b5-mgp-2ad): ffs
– 1st Ed Fact Books (b5-mgp-1fb): cr, ea, lnaw, mf, nr, tm, vs
– 1st Ed Source Book (b5-mgp-1sb): ef, fm, gg, mtr, pc, ra, zo
– 2nd Ed Source Book (b5-mgp-2sb): dr, ipx, lgfs, lgg, lgp, lgt, rim, sbm, sg
– 1st Ed Time Line (b5-mgp-1tl): s2, s3, s4, s5, s6
– 2nd Ed Time Line (b5-mgp-2tl): lr
– 2nd Ed Ship Plans (b5-mgp-2sp): v3
Star Wars Fantasy Flight Games
– Beginner (sw-ffg-b): ar, ee, fa, fd
– Age of Rebellion (sw-ffg-ar): cr, cm, da, fb, fo, ft, gmk, le, oa, sr, st
– Edge of the Empire (sw-ffg-ee): cr, br, bcr, dc, eu, fc, fh, gmk, jy, ln, mp, nd, sm, sf
– Force and Destiny (sw-ffg-fd): cr, cg, dh, ev, gh, gmk, kf, kp, np, ss, up
– Setting (sw-ffg-s): aa, cr, dr, gg, rs, ss
- 2020-12-17 – Title from fkcc to 5e-leg-fkcc.
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.