Pathfinder 2 – Class Reference
Class – Fighter
Updated Class Features:
Unarmed Attack Proficiency and Benefits
Errata 1.0 – 2019-10-30
For any class feature that improves the proficiency rank or grants the critical specialization effect access for simple weapons or a specific set of weapons, that ability also grants that benefit for unarmed attacks.
- (5th) Fighter Weapon Mastery: Hours spent training with your preferred weapons, learning and developing new combat techniques, have made you particularly effective with your weapons of choice. Choose one weapon group. Your proficiency rank increases to master with the simple, unarmed attack and martial weapons in that group, and to expert with the advanced weapons in that group. You gain access to the critical specialization effects (page 283) of all weapons for which you have master proficiency.
- (7th) Weapon Specialisation: You’ve learned how to inflict greater injuries with the weapons you know best. You deal 2 additional damage with weapons and unarmed attacks in which you are an expert. This damage increases to 3 if you’re a master, and to 4 if you’re legendary.
- (13th) Weapon Legend: You’ve learned fighting techniques that apply to all armaments, and you’ve developed unparalleled skill with your favorite weapons. Your proficiency ranks for simple, unarmed attacks and martial weapons increase to master. Your proficiency rank for advanced weapons increases to expert. You can select one weapon group and increase your proficiency ranks to legendary for all simple and martial weapons in that weapon group, and to master for all advanced weapons in that weapon group.
- (15th) Greater Weapon Specialisation: Your damage from weapon specialization increases to 4 with weapons and unarmed attacks in which you’re an expert, 6 if you’re a master, and 8 if you’re legendary.
- (19th) Versatile Legend: You are nigh-unmatched with any weapon. Your proficiency ranks for simple weapons, martial weapons, and unarmed attacks increase to legendary, and your proficiency rank for advanced weapons increases to master. Your proficiency rank for your fighter class DC increases to master.
1st Level – Double Slice (cr-144), Everstand Stance (U cg-90), Exacting Strike (cr-144), Point-Blank Shot (cr-144), Power Attack (cr-144), Reactive Shield (cr-145), Snagging Strike (cr-145), Suggen Charge (cr-145)
2nd Level – Aggressive Block (cr-145), Assisting Shot (cr-145), Brutish Shove (cr-145), Combat Grab (cr-146), Dueling Parry (cr-146), Intimidating Strike (cr-146), Lunge (cr-146)
4th Level – Double Shot (cr-146), Dual-Handed Assault (cr-146), Everstand Strike (U cg-90), Knockdown (cr-146), Powerful Shove (cr-146), Quick Reversal (cr-146), Shielded Stride (cr-146), Swipe (cr-147), Twin Parry (cr-147)
6th Level – Advanced Weapon Training (cr-147), Advantageous Assault (cr-147), Disarming Stance (cr-147), Furious Focus (cr-148), Guardian’s Deflection (cr-148), Reflexive Shield (cr-148), Revealing Stab (cr-148), Shatter Defences (cr-149), Shield Warden (cr-149), Triple Shot (cr-149)
8th Level – Blind-Fight (cr-149), Dueling Riposte (cr-149), Felling Strike (cr-149), Impassable Wall Stance (U cg-90), Incredible Aim (cr-149), Mobile Shot Stance (cr-149), Positioning Assault (cr-149), Quick Shield Block (cr-149), Sudden Leap (cr-149)
10th Level – Agile Grace (cr-150), Certain Strike (cr-150), Combat Reflexes (cr-150), Debilitating Shot (cr-150), Disarming Twist (cr-150), Disruptive Stance (cr-150), Fearsome Brute (cr-151), Improved Knockdown (cr-151), Mirror Shield (cr-151), Twin Riposte (cr-151)
12th Level – Brutal Finish (cr-151), Dueling Dance (cr-151), Flinging Shove (cr-151), Improved Dueling Riposte (cr-151), Incredible Ricochet (see below), Lunging Stance (cr151), Paragon’s Guard (cr151), Spring Attack (cr152)
14th Level – Desperate Finisher (cr-152), Determination (cr-152), Guiding Finish (cr-152), Guiding Riposte (cr-153), Improved Twin Riposte (cr-153), Stance Savant (cr-153), Two-Weapon Flurry (cr-153), Whirlwind Strike (cr-153)
16th Level – Graceful Poise (cr-153), Improved Reflexive Shield (cr-153), Multishot Stance (cr-153), Twinned Defence (cr-153)
18th Level – Impossible Volley (cr-153), Savage Critical (cr-153)
20th Level – Boundless Reprials (cr-153), Weapon Supremacy (pf2-cr-153)
Incredible Ricochet – Fighter Feat 12
Errata 1.0 – 2019-10-30
- Traits: Concentrate, Fighter, Press
- Prerequisite: Incredible Aim
- After your first shot singles out your opponent’s position, you direct another that ricochets around obstacles and strikes unerringly. Make a ranged weapon Strike against a creature you previously attacked this turn. You ignore the target’s concealed condition and all cover.
- 2021-12-20 – Updated layout again.
- 2021-08-14 – Update to layout and menu.
- 2020-11-08 – Adding in items from Lost Omens Character Guide.
Own Class Conversions (my groups): Samurai,
Own Class Conversion Now in Paizo (Playtest): Summoner
Own Class Conversion Now in Paizo (Published): Witch
Class Build: Minion (Mitflit), Barbarian (Nexa Shoanti Half-Orc), Bard (Quest – Goblin), Cleric (Pimwinkle – Halfling, , Krol – Elf Half-Gnome), Druid (Barak – Dwarf, Cangacerio – Human Half-Elf), Fighter (Kordar – Elf Half-Human, Zed – Human), Monk (Willy – Human), Oracle (Luna – Shoanti), Ranger (Duzhar – Orc Half-Human), Rogue (Sparky – Dwarf), Sorcerer (Belath – Cheliax), Wizard (Parry – Elf Half-Dwarf)
Thassilonian Resurgence Adventure Path (TRAP) Campaign
Jade Regent Adventure Path (JRAP) Campaign
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.