Pathfinder 2 – Class Reference
Class – Rogue
- Source: PF2 Core Rulebook (rb-cr-178), Errata: 2019-10-30 (1.0)
- Class Features
- Class Feats
- Quick Copy Examples
- Content Updates
Updated Class Features:
Unarmed Attack Proficiency and Benefits
Errata 1.0 – 2019-10-30
- For any class feature that improves the proficiency rank or grants the critical specialization effect access for simple weapons or a specific set of weapons, that ability also grants that benefit for unarmed attacks.
- (5th) Weapon Tricks: You have become thoroughly familiar with the tools of your trade. You gain expert proficiency in simple weapons and unarmed attack, as well as the rapier, sap, shortbow, and shortsword. When you critically succeed at an attack roll against a flat-footed creature while using an agile or finesse simple weapon or any of the listed weapons, you apply the critical specialization effect for the weapon you’re wielding.
- (7th) Weapon Specialisation: You’ve learned how to inflict greater injuries with the weapons you know best. You deal 2 additional damage with weapons and unarmed attacks in which you are an expert. This damage increases to 3 damage if you’re a master, and 4 damage if you’re legendary.
- (13th) Master Tricks: You’ve mastered a rogue’s fighting moves. Your proficiency ranks increase to master for all simple weapons and unarmed attack plus the rapier, sap, shortbow, and shortsword.
(13th) Improved Evasion
Errata 1.0 – 2019-10-30
- You elude danger to a degree that few can match. Your proficiency rank for Reflex saves increases to legendary. When you roll a critical failure on a Reflex save, you get a failure instead. When you roll a failure on a Reflex save against a damaging effect, you take half damage.
1st Level – Nimble Dodge (rb-cr-183), Trap Finder (rb-cr-183), Twin Feint (rb-cr-183), You’re Next (rb-cr-183),
2nd Level – Brutal Beating (rb-cr-183), Distracting Feint (rb-cr-183), Minor Magic (see below), Mobility (rb-cr-184), Quick Draw (rb-cr-184), Unbalancing Blow (rb-cr-184)
4th Level – Battle Assessment (rb-cr-184), Dead Striker (rb-cr-184), Magical Trickster (rb-cr-185), Poison Weapon (see below), Reactive Pursuit (rb-cr-185), Sabotage (rb-cr-185), Scout’s Warning (rb-cr-186),
6th Level – Gang Up (rb-cr-186), Light Step (rb-cr-186), Skirmish Strike (rb-cr-186), Twist the Knife (rb-cr-186),
8th Level – Blind-Fight (rb-cr-186), Delay Trap (rb-cr-186), Improved Poison Weapon (rb-cr-187), Nimble Roll (rb-cr-187), Oppostune Backstab (rb-cr-187), Sidestep (rb-cr-187), Sly Striker (rb-cr-187),
10th Level – Precise Debilitations (rb-cr-187), Sneak Savant (rb-cr-187), Tactical Debilitations (rb-cr-187), Vicious Debilitations (rb-cr-187),
12th Level – Critical Debilitations (rb-cr-187), Fantastic Leap (rb-cr-188), Felling Shot (rb-cr-188), Reactive Interference (rb-cr-188), Spring from the Shadows (rb-cr-188),
14th Level – Defensive Roll (rb-cr-188), Instinctive Opening (rb-cr-188), Leave an Opening (rb-cr-188), Sense the Unseen (rb-cr-188),
16th Level – Blank Slate (rb-cr-188), Cloud Step (rb-cr-188), Cognitive Loophole (rb-cr-188), Dispelling Slice (rb-cr-189), Perfect Distraction (rb-cr-189),
18th Level – Implausible Infiltration (rb-cr-189), Powerful Sneak (rb-cr-189), Trickster’s Ace (rb-cr-189),
20th Level – Hidden Paragon (rb-cr-189), Impossible Striker (rb-cr-189), Reactive Distraction (rb-cr-189),
PF2 Classes – Rogue – Minor Magic – Feat 2
- Source: Core Rulebook (rb-cr), Errata 1.0 – 2019-10-30
- Traits: Rogue
- You’ve dabbled in a variety of tricks, gaining minor magical abilities from a particular tradition. Choose arcane, divine, occult, or primal magic, and gain two cantrips from the common cantrips available to that tradition. Your key spellcasting ability is Charisma, and you’re trained in spell attack rolls and DCs for the tradition of your chosen cantrips.
PF2 Classes – Rogue – Poison Weapon – Feat 4
- Source: Core Rulebook () Errata 1.0 – 2019-10-30
- Traits: Manipulate, Rogue
- Actions: One Standard Action
- Requirements: You are wielding a piercing or slashing weapon.
- You apply a poison to the required weapon. If your next attack with that weapon before the end of your next turn hits and deals damage, it applies the effects of the poison, provided that poison can be delivered by contact or injury. If you critically fail the attack roll, the poison is wasted as normal.
- Special: During your daily preparations, you can prepare a number of simple injury poisons equal to your rogue level. These poisons deal 1d4 poison damage. Only you can apply these poisons properly, and they expire the next time you prepare.
Quick Copy Examples
PF2 Classes – Rogue – Level 01
- Hit Points – 8 plus Con
- Key Ability – Dex or Other by Racket
- Perception (E)
- Saving Throws – Fortitude (T), Reflex (E), Will (E)
- Skills – Stealth (T), Racket Skill, Trained in 7 plus Int skills
- Attacks – Simple Weapons, Rapier, Sap, Shortbow, Shortsword, Unarmed Attacks.
- Defences – Light Armour (T), Unarmoured Defence (T)
- Rogue Class DC (T)
- Rogue Racket –
- Sneak Attack –
- Rogue Feat –
- Skill Feat –
- Ancestry Feat –
- Background Feat –
- 2021-08-14 – Update to layout and menu.
Existing Classes: Alchemist, Barbarian, Bard, Champion, Cleric, Druid, Fighter, Monk, Ranger, Rogue, Sorcerer, Wizard
Own Class Conversions (my groups): Samurai,
Own Class Conversion Now in Paizo (Playtest): Summoner
Own Class Conversion Now in Paizo (Published): Witch
PF2 Menu: Adventures, Classes, Factions, Feats, Items, Races, Rules Updates
Game Management: Annotated Stat Block, Character Creation, Choosing a New Campaign, GM’s Luck Roll, Playtest Thoughts, Running Games over Skype, Tracking Experience
Class Build: Minion (Mitflit), Barbarian (Nexa Shoanti Half-Orc), Bard (Quest – Goblin), Cleric (Pimwinkle – Halfling, , Krol – Elf Half-Gnome), Druid (Barak – Dwarf, Cangacerio – Human Half-Elf), Fighter (Kordar – Elf Half-Human, Zed – Human), Monk (Willy – Human), Oracle (Luna – Shoanti), Ranger (Duzhar – Orc Half-Human), Rogue (Sparky – Dwarf), Sorcerer (Belath – Cheliax), Wizard (Parry – Elf Half-Dwarf)
Discussing the Rules: Animal Companions, Archetypes, Companions, Crafting PF2 Items, Feats, Minions, Playing the Game, Shapechanging, Summoning
Game Modes: Encounter, Exploration, Downtime
Feats: Background, General & Skill, Location
PF1 Conversions to Pathfinder 2: Adventures, Classes, Items, Faction
References: Creatures, Equipment, Items, NPCs, Spells
Thassilonian Resurgence Adventure Path (TRAP) Campaign
Design, Campaign, Campaign Journal, Runelords
Jade Regent Adventure Path (JRAP) Campaign
Personalities, Campaign Journal, Region – Minkai, Prophecy – The Broken One, Characters – Social Feats
Library of Books
B5, d20 System, Pathfinder, SW
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.
Basic Links: Who Am I?, Home, Game Tools, Game Session Videos, My Campaigns, My Library, Site Map, Subscription Information
Game Systems: Dungeons & Dragons, Pathfinder 1 & 2, Shadowrun, Star Wars. Other Game Systems
Site sponsored by the author AS Hamilton (my wife) with her books available on amazon kindle.