Pathfinder 2 – Class Reference
Class – Champion
- Source: PF2 Core Rulebook (cr104), PF2 Lost Omens Character Guide (pf2-locg), PF2 Lost Omens Gods and Magic (pf2-logm), Errata: 2019-10-30 (1.0)
- Class Features
- Champion Feats
- Content Updates
Updated Class Features:
Errata 1.0 – 2019-10-30
You zealously bear your deity’s favored weapon. If it’s uncommon, you gain access to it. If it’s a an unarmed attack with a d4 damage die or a simple weapon, increase the damage die by one step (d4 to d6, d6 to d8, d8 to d10, d10 to d12).
Errata 1.0 – 2019-10-30
Your devotion attracts a spirit of your deity’s alignment. Once you choose an ally, your choice can’t be changed.
The following are divine allies:
- Blade Ally: A spirit of battle dwells within your armaments. Select one weapon or handwraps of mighty blows when you make your daily preparations. In your hands, the item gains the effect of a property rune. For a champion following the tenets of good, choose disrupting, ghost touch, returning, or shifting. You also gain the weapon’s critical specialization effect.
- Shield Ally: A spirit of protection dwells within your shield. In your hands, the shield’s Hardness increases by 2 and its HP and BT increase by half.
- Steed Ally: You gain a young animal companion as a mount (page 214). Ordinarily, your animal companion is one that has the mount special ability, such as a horse. You can select a different animal companion (GM’s discretion), but this ability doesn’t grant it the mount special ability.
Unarmed Attack Proficiency and Benefits
Errata 1.0 – 2019-10-30
For any class feature that improves the proficiency rank or grants the critical specialization effect access for simple weapons or a specific set of weapons, that ability also grants that benefit for unarmed attacks.
- (5th) Weapon Expertise: You’ve dedicated yourself to learning the intricacies of your weapons. Your proficiency ranks for simple weapons, unarmed attack and martial weapons increase to expert.
- (7th) Weapon Specialisation: You’ve learned how to inflict greater injuries with the weapons you know best. You deal 2 additional damage with weapons and unarmed attacks in which you are an expert. This damage increases to 3 if you’re a master, and to 4 if you’re legendary.
- (13th) Weapon Mastery: You fully understand your weapons. Your proficiency ranks for simple, unarmed attack, and martial weapons increase to master.
- (15th) Greater Weapon Specialisation: Your damage from weapon specialization increases to 4 with weapons and unarmed attacks in which you’re an expert, 6 if you’re a master, and 8 if you’re legendary.
1st Level – Deity’s Domain (cr-109), Everstand Stance (U cg-90), Ranged Reprisal (cr-109), Splinter Faith (gm-7), Unimpeded Step (cr-109), Weight of Guilt (pf2-cr-110)
2nd Level – Divine Grace (cr-110), Dragonslayer Oath (cr-110), Fiendsbane Oath (cr-110), Shining Oath (cr-110), Vengeful Oath (cr-111)
4th Level – Aura of Courage (cr-111), Divine Health (cr-111), Everstand Strike (U cg-90), Light of Revelation (U cg-90), Mercy (pf2-cr-111), Sun Blade (U cg-90)
6th Level – Attack of Opportunity (cr-111), Litany Against Wrath (cr-112), Loyal Warhorse (cr-112), Shield Warden (cr-112), Smite Evil (cr-112)
8th Level – Advanced Deity’s Domain (cr-112), Greater Mercy (cr-112), Heal Mount (cr-113), Impassable Wall Stance (U cg-90), Quick Block (cr-113), Second Ally (cr-113), Sense Evil (cr-113)
10th Level – Devoted Focus (cr-113), Imposing Destrier (cr-113), Litany Against Sloth (cr-113), Radiant Blade Spirit (cr-113), Shield of Reckoning (cr-113)
12th Level – Addiction Mercy (cr-113), Aura of Faith (cr-113), Blade of Justice (cr-113), Champion’s Sacrifice (cr-114), Divine Wall (cr-114), Lasting Doubt (cr-114), Liberating Stride (cr-114)
14th Level – Anchoring Aura (cr-114), Aura of Life (cr-114), Aura of Righteousness (cr-114), Aura of Vengeance (cr-114), Divine Reflexes (cr-115), Litany of Righteousness (cr-115), Wyrmbane Aura (cr-115)
16th Level – Auspicious Mount (cr-115), Instrument of Zeal (cr-115), Shield of Grace (cr-115)
18th Level – Celestial Form (cr-115), Ultimate Mercy (cr-115)
20th Level – Celestial Mount (cr-115), Radiant Blade Master (cr-115), Shield Paragon (cr-115)
- 2021-12-20 – Updated the layout.
- 2021-08-14 – Update to the menu.
- 2020-11-08 – Adding in content from Lost Omen Character Guide.
Existing Classes: Alchemist, Barbarian, Bard, Champion, Cleric, Druid, Fighter, Monk, Ranger, Rogue, Sorcerer, Wizard
Own Class Conversions (my groups): Samurai,
Own Class Conversion Now in Paizo (Playtest): Summoner
Own Class Conversion Now in Paizo (Published): Witch
PF2 Menu: Adventures, Classes, Factions, Feats, Items, Races, Rules Updates
Game Management: Annotated Stat Block, Character Creation, Choosing a New Campaign, GM’s Luck Roll, Playtest Thoughts, Running Games over Skype, Tracking Experience
Class Build: Minion (Mitflit), Barbarian (Nexa Shoanti Half-Orc), Bard (Quest – Goblin), Cleric (Pimwinkle – Halfling, , Krol – Elf Half-Gnome), Druid (Barak – Dwarf, Cangacerio – Human Half-Elf), Fighter (Kordar – Elf Half-Human, Zed – Human), Monk (Willy – Human), Oracle (Luna – Shoanti), Ranger (Duzhar – Orc Half-Human), Rogue (Sparky – Dwarf), Sorcerer (Belath – Cheliax), Wizard (Parry – Elf Half-Dwarf)
Discussing the Rules: Animal Companions, Archetypes, Companions, Crafting PF2 Items, Feats, Minions, Playing the Game, Shapechanging, Summoning
Game Modes: Encounter, Exploration, Downtime
Feats: Background, General & Skill, Location
PF1 Conversions to Pathfinder 2: Adventures, Classes, Items, Faction
References: Creatures, Equipment, Items, NPCs, Spells
Thassilonian Resurgence Adventure Path (TRAP) Campaign
Design, Campaign, Campaign Journal, Runelords
Jade Regent Adventure Path (JRAP) Campaign
Personalities, Campaign Journal, Region – Minkai, Prophecy – The Broken One, Characters – Social Feats
Library of Books
B5, d20 System, Pathfinder, SW
This site is currently undergoing migration to www.thedarkelf007.com website due to needing a different set of tools that I had available to me on here.
Basic Links: Who Am I?, Home, Game Tools, Game Session Videos, My Campaigns, My Library, Site Map, Subscription Information
Game Systems: Dungeons & Dragons, Pathfinder 1 & 2, Shadowrun, Star Wars. Other Game Systems
Site sponsored by the author AS Hamilton (my wife) with her books available on amazon kindle.