Pathfinder 2 – Class Reference
Class – Champion
Updated Class Features:
Errata 1.0 – 2019-10-30
You zealously bear your deity’s favored weapon. If it’s uncommon, you gain access to it. If it’s a an unarmed attack with a d4 damage die or a simple weapon, increase the damage die by one step (d4 to d6, d6 to d8, d8 to d10, d10 to d12).
Errata 1.0 – 2019-10-30
Your devotion attracts a spirit of your deity’s alignment. Once you choose an ally, your choice can’t be changed.
The following are divine allies:
- Blade Ally: A spirit of battle dwells within your armaments. Select one weapon or handwraps of mighty blows when you make your daily preparations. In your hands, the item gains the effect of a property rune. For a champion following the tenets of good, choose disrupting, ghost touch, returning, or shifting. You also gain the weapon’s critical specialization effect.
- Shield Ally: A spirit of protection dwells within your shield. In your hands, the shield’s Hardness increases by 2 and its HP and BT increase by half.
- Steed Ally: You gain a young animal companion as a mount (page 214). Ordinarily, your animal companion is one that has the mount special ability, such as a horse. You can select a different animal companion (GM’s discretion), but this ability doesn’t grant it the mount special ability.
Unarmed Attack Proficiency and Benefits
Errata 1.0 – 2019-10-30
For any class feature that improves the proficiency rank or grants the critical specialization effect access for simple weapons or a specific set of weapons, that ability also grants that benefit for unarmed attacks.
- (5th) Weapon Expertise: You’ve dedicated yourself to learning the intricacies of your weapons. Your proficiency ranks for simple weapons, unarmed attack and martial weapons increase to expert.
- (7th) Weapon Specialisation: You’ve learned how to inflict greater injuries with the weapons you know best. You deal 2 additional damage with weapons and unarmed attacks in which you are an expert. This damage increases to 3 if you’re a master, and to 4 if you’re legendary.
- (13th) Weapon Mastery: You fully understand your weapons. Your proficiency ranks for simple, unarmed attack, and martial weapons increase to master.
- (15th) Greater Weapon Specialisation: Your damage from weapon specialization increases to 4 with weapons and unarmed attacks in which you’re an expert, 6 if you’re a master, and 8 if you’re legendary.
1st Level – Deity’s Domain (cr-109), Everstand Stance (U cg-90), Ranged Reprisal (cr-109), Splinter Faith (gm-7), Unimpeded Step (cr-109), Weight of Guilt (pf2-cr-110)
2nd Level – Divine Grace (cr-110), Dragonslayer Oath (cr-110), Fiendsbane Oath (cr-110), Shining Oath (cr-110), Vengeful Oath (cr-111)
6th Level – Attack of Opportunity (cr-111), Litany Against Wrath (cr-112), Loyal Warhorse (cr-112), Shield Warden (cr-112), Smite Evil (cr-112)
8th Level – Advanced Deity’s Domain (cr-112), Greater Mercy (cr-112), Heal Mount (cr-113), Impassable Wall Stance (U cg-90), Quick Block (cr-113), Second Ally (cr-113), Sense Evil (cr-113)
10th Level – Devoted Focus (cr-113), Imposing Destrier (cr-113), Litany Against Sloth (cr-113), Radiant Blade Spirit (cr-113), Shield of Reckoning (cr-113)
12th Level – Addiction Mercy (cr-113), Aura of Faith (cr-113), Blade of Justice (cr-113), Champion’s Sacrifice (cr-114), Divine Wall (cr-114), Lasting Doubt (cr-114), Liberating Stride (cr-114)
14th Level – Anchoring Aura (cr-114), Aura of Life (cr-114), Aura of Righteousness (cr-114), Aura of Vengeance (cr-114), Divine Reflexes (cr-115), Litany of Righteousness (cr-115), Wyrmbane Aura (cr-115)
16th Level – Auspicious Mount (cr-115), Instrument of Zeal (cr-115), Shield of Grace (cr-115)
18th Level – Celestial Form (cr-115), Ultimate Mercy (cr-115)
20th Level – Celestial Mount (cr-115), Radiant Blade Master (cr-115), Shield Paragon (cr-115)
- 2021-12-20 – Updated the layout.
- 2021-08-14 – Update to the menu.
- 2020-11-08 – Adding in content from Lost Omen Character Guide.
Own Class Conversions (my groups): Samurai,
Own Class Conversion Now in Paizo (Playtest): Summoner
Own Class Conversion Now in Paizo (Published): Witch
Class Build: Minion (Mitflit), Barbarian (Nexa Shoanti Half-Orc), Bard (Quest – Goblin), Cleric (Pimwinkle – Halfling, , Krol – Elf Half-Gnome), Druid (Barak – Dwarf, Cangacerio – Human Half-Elf), Fighter (Kordar – Elf Half-Human, Zed – Human), Monk (Willy – Human), Oracle (Luna – Shoanti), Ranger (Duzhar – Orc Half-Human), Rogue (Sparky – Dwarf), Sorcerer (Belath – Cheliax), Wizard (Parry – Elf Half-Dwarf)
Thassilonian Resurgence Adventure Path (TRAP) Campaign
Jade Regent Adventure Path (JRAP) Campaign
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.