Pathfinder 2 – Magic Weapon
Weapon Jade Regent – Deadly Kiss
Here is another item I have converted over to Pathfinder 2 from the Jade Regent Adventure Path. It are currently available in all three games.
As part of my conversion process of bringing the Jade Regent over to second edition is to convert the special items from each book.
Deadly Kiss – Item 6+
(Magical, Conjuration, Evocation)
This is a +1 Striking Dagger with a blue metal blade. Forged centuries ago for a master poisoner known for her seductive assassinations.
Activate 1 action interact. Effect as an interact action you can apply poison to the blade via magic as long as the poison is carried and it is 6th level or less.
Crit Fail: You poison yourself with the last poison used on the blade.
Type Deadly Kiss Level 6 Price 200 gp
Type Greater Deadly Kiss Level 14 Price 4,000 gp
Weapon becomes a +2 Greater Striking Dagger that works with poisons up to 12th level.
Type Supreme Deadly Kiss Level 20 Price 80,000 gp
Weapon becomes a +3 Supreme Striking Dagger that works with poisons up to 19th level.
PF2 References: +1 Weapon Potency Rune (p581), Magic Weapon (p599), Poison Rune (gm), Striking Rune (p581)
Note: I created a poison rune based on the ability of this dagger.
- base item – Magic Weapon (+1 striking weapon) Level 4 – 100 gp
- – Poison Rune – Level 4 – 100 gp
- Total Price 200 gp, item 6th level
No changes for Gamemastery Guide.
like some of the other items I am working on I have decided to create a greater version of the item.
- base item – Magic Weapon (+2 greater striking weapon) Level 12 – 2,000 gp
- – Greater Poison Rune – Level 12 – 2,000 gp
- Total Price 4,000 gp, item 14th level
I have decided to create a superior version of the item.
- base item – Magic Weapon (+3 superior striking weapon) Level 19 – 40,000 gp
- – Supreme Poison Rune – Level 19 – 40,000 gp
- Total Price 80,000 gp, item 20th level
- 2021-08-04 – Updating the layout and links.
- 2021-02-01 – Name changed from “Magic Item Deadly Kiss” to Item Weapon Magic Deadly Kiss”.
- 2020-11-07 – Layout cleanup.
- 2020-03-22 – structure with changes due to Gamemastery Guide and created a greater and supreme version of the items.
- 2020-03-11 – structure, cost, level and reference updates.
Runes: Poison Rune
Class Build: Minion (Mitflit), Barbarian (Nexa Shoanti Half-Orc), Bard (Quest – Goblin), Cleric (Pimwinkle – Halfling, , Krol – Elf Half-Gnome), Druid (Barak – Dwarf, Cangacerio – Human Half-Elf), Fighter (Kordar – Elf Half-Human, Zed – Human), Monk (Willy – Human), Oracle (Luna – Shoanti), Ranger (Duzhar – Orc Half-Human), Rogue (Sparky – Dwarf), Sorcerer (Belath – Cheliax), Wizard (Parry – Elf Half-Dwarf)
Thassilonian Resurgence Adventure Path (TRAP) Campaign
Jade Regent Adventure Path (JRAP) Campaign
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.