Pathfinder 2 – Magic Weapon
Weapon – Nine-Fold Spirit Sword
As part of my conversion process of bringing the Jade Regent over to second edition is to convert the special items from each book.
Here is another item I have converted over to Pathfinder 2 from the Jade Regent Adventure Path. It are currently available in all three games.
Temple Sword – Uncommon Item 1
- Uncommon Martial Weapon
- Price: 2 gp
- Damage: 1d8 S
- Bulk: 1 Hands: 1 Group: Sword
- Weapon Traits: Monk, trip.
Nine-Fold Spirit Sword – Rare Item 14
(Magical, Abjuration) 4,325 gp
This broad-bladed +2 greater striking ghost touch nine-ring temple sword is crafted of silvery-gray steel, with nine golden rings threaded through its spine that glow with magical power. Streamers of blue and purple silk hang from the sword’s pommel.
This weapon has 9 charges, which refresh at the rate of once per week since the last charge was used. Each of the nine rings represent one charge, and glows when charged.
Activate 1-action command, interact. Cost to Activate 1 charge Effect: Activate the Disrupting Rune for 1 minute.
Activate 1-action command, interact. Cost to Activate 2 charges Effect: Cast Banishment other on a target touched by the blade once per day. This will remove a possession effect unless the possessor can succeed at a DC 31 will saving throw.
Activate 1-action command, interact. Cost to Activate 3 charges Effect: Activate the Greater Disrupting Rune for 1 minute.
PF2 References: Weapon Potency Rune (p581), Magic Weapon (p599), Striking Rune (p581)
- build from Gamesmastery Guide
- base item – Magic Weapon (+2 greater striking weapon) Level 12 – 2,000 gp
- – Ghost Touch Rune – Level 4 – 75 gp
- – Disrupting Rune – Level 5 – 150 gp (limited – 30 gp) – 1 charge
- – Banishment – Spell Level 5 – Level 11 – 1,400 gp (limited – 300 gp) – 2 charges
- – Greater Disrupting Rune – Level 14 -4,300 gp (limited – 900 gp) – 3 charges
- – 9 Charges, Recharge at 1 per week – 900 gp
- Total Price 4,325 gp and the item is level 14
- 2021-08-05 – Updated the layout.
- 2021-02-01 – Name changed from “Magic Item Nine-Fold Spirit Sword” to “Item Weapon Magic Nine-Fold Spirit Sword”.
- 2020-11-07 – Layout updates.
Runes: Poison Rune
Class Build: Minion (Mitflit), Barbarian (Nexa Shoanti Half-Orc), Bard (Quest – Goblin), Cleric (Pimwinkle – Halfling, , Krol – Elf Half-Gnome), Druid (Barak – Dwarf, Cangacerio – Human Half-Elf), Fighter (Kordar – Elf Half-Human, Zed – Human), Monk (Willy – Human), Oracle (Luna – Shoanti), Ranger (Duzhar – Orc Half-Human), Rogue (Sparky – Dwarf), Sorcerer (Belath – Cheliax), Wizard (Parry – Elf Half-Dwarf)
Thassilonian Resurgence Adventure Path (TRAP) Campaign
Jade Regent Adventure Path (JRAP) Campaign
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.