Pathfinder 2 – Magic Item
Talismans – Dispelling Sliver
Dispelling Sliver – Item 17
- Traits: Abjuration, Consumable, Magical, Talisman
- Price: 2,400 gp
- Usage: affixed to a weapon; Bulk: –
- Activate: Free envision; Trigger: Your Strike damages a target
- Requirements: You’re a master with the affixed weapon
- Made from a treated sliver of cold iron, this talisman allows you to counteract magical effects. When you activate the dispelling sliver, it attempts to counteract a single spell active on the target, with the effects of an 8th-level dispel magic spell.
- If you activate the talisman on a successful Dispelling Slice, the talisman attempts to counteract all spells active on the target (counteract modifier +29).
- 2021-08-14 – Update the layout and menu.
- 2021-02-01 – Renamed from “Magic Item Dispelling Sliver” to “Item Talisman Magic Dispelling Sliver”
- 2020-11-07 – Layout Cleanup.
Runes: Poison Rune
Class Build: Minion (Mitflit), Barbarian (Nexa Shoanti Half-Orc), Bard (Quest – Goblin), Cleric (Pimwinkle – Halfling, , Krol – Elf Half-Gnome), Druid (Barak – Dwarf, Cangacerio – Human Half-Elf), Fighter (Kordar – Elf Half-Human, Zed – Human), Monk (Willy – Human), Oracle (Luna – Shoanti), Ranger (Duzhar – Orc Half-Human), Rogue (Sparky – Dwarf), Sorcerer (Belath – Cheliax), Wizard (Parry – Elf Half-Dwarf)
Thassilonian Resurgence Adventure Path (TRAP) Campaign
Jade Regent Adventure Path (JRAP) Campaign
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.