Dungeons and Dragons – Feats
- Source: GM Conversion replace feat in Midgard Heroes Handbook (mhh97), Deep Magic #9 (dm9)
- Design Changes
- Content Updates
Note: In my world, a character gains the ability increase as well as the feat, not either as per core rules.
- Secret Crafts: Mechologist
- Requirements: Dwarf, Gnome Only
- You have acquired a ring-magic-imbued ring as a token of respect. You gain the following benefits:
- You have advantage on saving throws against transmutation spells.
- You can physically bind your ring token to a weapon with 1 hour of work that can be completed during a short rest. While the ring is attached to the weapon, you can use a bonus action to make the weapon magical until the start of your next turn. After activating this ability twice, you must complete a short or long rest before using it again.
- Ring wardens and others who respect the traditions of ring magic are favorably disposed toward you. Their starting attitude toward you automatically improves by one step, and you have advantage on Charisma checks related to social interaction with such creatures
- You gain a Mechologist Cantrip as a bonus cantrip to the normal cantrip limit.
- You gain a craftbook with two craft ritual spells you known using your craft check to cast instead of the normal caster check.
- You can spend hit-dice to reduce Soul Burn of your Mechologist Secret Craft abilities 1 point per hit dice.
Design changes for Feats
This was changed to incorporate the ring magic as part of the dwarven traditions of spellcasting where the original version was designed to gain access to the ring magic spells.
- 2021-08-20 – Update to layout and menu.
Bountiful Luck, Circle Spellcaster, Dragon Fear, Dragon Hide, Dragonborn Evolution, Dragonkind Evolution Dwarven Fortitude, Elven Accuracy, Fade Away, Fey Teleportation, Forestland Magic, Negotiator, Ring-Bound, Second Chance, Shadowlands Magic, Squat Numbleness, Survivor, Weapons Mastery
D&D Menu – Adventures, Artefacts, Backgrounds, Classes, Dominions, Downtime, Feats, Gazetteers, Gods, Magical Items, Monsters, Organisations, Pantheons, Races, Ranks & Titles, Rune Magic, Secret Crafts, Settlements, Spells, Timeline, Weapons Mastery
Class Builds – Artificer – Bombardier (Tinkerkin), Barbarian – Totem Warrior (Ethegnarian), Totem Warrior (Heldannic), Bard – College of Valour (Sunfey), Druid – Circle of Dreams (Woodfey), Circle of the Tree of Life (Seasonfey), Fighter – Battlemaster (Seashire), Eldritch Knight (Kerendan), Weapons Master (Makai), Weapons Master (Stonebound), Monk – Way of the Elements (Waterchild), Paladin – Oath of Radiance (Sunfey), Oath of Vengeance (Firechild), Sorcerer – Wild Magic (Shadowfey), Warlock – Celestial (Sunfey), Wizard – Bladesinger (Seasonfey), Dragon – White. Multiclass – Cleric/Wizard (Ethengarian), Rogue/Cleric (Atruaghin), Rogue/Sorcerer (Seashire), Wizard/Rogue (Traladaran)
Floorplans – Thyatian
Session Recordings – Campaign Journals
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.