Dungeons and Dragons – Feats
Dwarven Fortitude Feat
- Source: GM Conversion replace feat in Xanathar’s Guide to Everything (xge74)
- Dwarven Fortitude
- Design Changes
- Content Updates
Note: In my world, a character gains the ability increase as well as the feat, not either as per core rules.
- Prerequisite: Dwarf Only
- You have the blood of dwarf heroes flowing through your veins. You gain the following benefits:
- Increase your Constitution score by 1, to a maximum of20.
- Whenever you take the Dodge action in combat, you can spend one Hit Die to heal yourself. Roll the die, add your Constitution modifier, and regain hit points equal to the total (minimum of 1).
- You can spend hit-dice to reduce Soul Burn of your Elemental Aspected Secret Craft abilities 1 point per hit dice.
- You can choose another Element Aspect (Air – Hillbound, Darkness – Shadowbound, Earth – Stonebound, Fire – Craftbound and Water – Seabound) gaining all the features of that aspect and subrace on-top of your current aspect. This can only be taken once.
Design changes for Feats
This was changed to incorporate the ring magic as part of the dwarven traditions of spellcasting where the original version was designed to gain access to the ring magic spells.
- Changes on 2021-08-20
- You can choose another Touch of the Element (Air, Darkness, Earth, Fire and Water) in addition to the one from your race and gain Immunity to magical healing effects.
- 2021-08-20 – Update to layout, menu and changed details of feat to match elemental nature I intended.
Bountiful Luck, Circle Spellcaster, Dragon Fear, Dragon Hide, Dragonborn Evolution, Dragonkind Evolution Dwarven Fortitude, Elven Accuracy, Fade Away, Fey Teleportation, Forestland Magic, Negotiator, Ring-Bound, Second Chance, Shadowlands Magic, Squat Numbleness, Survivor, Weapons Mastery
D&D Menu – Adventures, Artefacts, Backgrounds, Classes, Dominions, Downtime, Feats, Gazetteers, Gods, Magical Items, Organisations, Pantheons, Races, Ranks & Titles, Rune Magic, Secret Crafts, Settlements, Spells, Timeline, Weapons Mastery
Class Builds – Barbarian – Totem Warrior (Ethegnarian), Totem Warrior (Heldannic), Bard – College of Valour (Sunfey), Druid – Circle of Dreams (Woodfey), Fighter – Battlemaster (Seashire), Eldritch Knight (Kerendan), Weapons Master (Makai), Weapons Master (Stonebound), Monk – Way of the Elements (Waterchild), Paladin – Oath of Radiance (Sunfey), Oath of Vengeance (Firechild), Sorcerer – Wild Magic (Shadowfey), Warlock – Celestial (Sunfey), Wizard – Bladesinger (Seasonfey), Dragon – White. Multiclass – Cleric/Wizard (Ethengarian), Rogue/Cleric (Atruaghin), Rogue/Sorcerer (Seashire), Wizard/Rogue (Traladaran)
Floorplans – Thyatian
Session Recordings – Campaign Journals
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox. For managing your subscriptions see Subscription Information.