Dungeons and Dragons – Feats
Squat Nimbleness Feat
- Source: GM Conversion replace feat in Xanathar’s Guide to Everything (xge75)
- Squat Nimbleness
- Design Changes
- Content Updates
Note: In my world, a character gains the ability increase as well as the feat, not either as per core rules.
- Prerequisite: Dwarf Only
- You are uncommonly nimble for your race. You gain the following benefits:
- Increase your Strength or Dexterity score by 1, to a maximum of 20.
- Increase your walking speed by 5 feet.
- You gain proficiency in the Acrobatics or Athletics skill (your choice). You have advantage on any Strength (Athletics) or Dexterity (Acrobatics) check you make to escape from being grappled.
- You can spend hit-dice to reduce Soul Burn of your Elemental Aspected Secret Craft abilities 1 point per hit dice.
- You can choose another Element Aspect (Air – Hillbound, Darkness – Shadowbound, Earth – Stonebound, Fire – Craftbound and Water – Seabound) gaining all the features of that aspect and subrace on-top of your current aspect. This can only be taken once.
Design changes for Feats
This was changed to incorporate the ring magic as part of the dwarven traditions of spellcasting where the original version was designed to gain access to the ring magic spells.
- Older version – changed 2021-08-20
- You can choose another Touch of the Element (Air, Darkness, Earth, Fire and Water) in addition to the one from your race and gain Immunity to magical healing effects.
- 2021-08-20 – Update to layout, menu and changed content to match more with the intent behind the element aspects.
Bountiful Luck, Circle Spellcaster, Dragon Fear, Dragon Hide, Dragonborn Evolution, Dragonkind Evolution Dwarven Fortitude, Elven Accuracy, Fade Away, Fey Teleportation, Forestland Magic, Negotiator, Ring-Bound, Second Chance, Shadowlands Magic, Squat Numbleness, Survivor, Weapons Mastery
D&D Menu – Adventures, Artefacts, Backgrounds, Classes, Dominions, Downtime, Feats, Gazetteers, Gods, Magical Items, Organisations, Pantheons, Races, Ranks & Titles, Rune Magic, Secret Crafts, Settlements, Spells, Timeline, Weapons Mastery
Class Builds – Barbarian – Totem Warrior (Ethegnarian), Totem Warrior (Heldannic), Bard – College of Valour (Sunfey), Druid – Circle of Dreams (Woodfey), Fighter – Battlemaster (Seashire), Eldritch Knight (Kerendan), Weapons Master (Makai), Weapons Master (Stonebound), Monk – Way of the Elements (Waterchild), Paladin – Oath of Radiance (Sunfey), Oath of Vengeance (Firechild), Sorcerer – Wild Magic (Shadowfey), Warlock – Celestial (Sunfey), Wizard – Bladesinger (Seasonfey), Dragon – White. Multiclass – Cleric/Wizard (Ethengarian), Rogue/Cleric (Atruaghin), Rogue/Sorcerer (Seashire), Wizard/Rogue (Traladaran)
Floorplans – Thyatian
Session Recordings – Campaign Journals
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox. For managing your subscriptions see Subscription Information.