Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara
Organisations – Followers of the Illuminating Lava
- Source Material: Magic the Gathering
- Who are the Followers of the Illuminating Lava
- Background – Faction Agent
- Followers of the Illuminating Lava in Mystara
- Content Updates
Also known as anti-thought.
This is a post relating to the creation of various organisations associated with the elements, genasi, pantheons and nations of the setting.
Who are The Followers of the Illuminating Lava
The Followers of the Illuminating Lava are an organisation based on the Worship of the combination of Darkness Earth, Fire and Water the Immortals of the Sphere of Energy, Entropy, Matter and Time.
- Cult of the Anit-Thought
- Cult of the Illuminating Lava
Background – Faction Agent
The Followers of the Illuminating Lava are dedicated to the beliefs of the Sphere of Energy, Entropy, Matter and Time and the superiority of the combination of Darkness, Earth, Fire and Water over other elements.
Followers of the Illuminating Lava in Mystara
They are spread wherever there are groups of darkness, earth, fire and water aspected races coexist.
- Also used the Quad Element Aspected class feature.
These organizations are requirements for entry into this organisation. You must belong to one of these before you can join this organisation.
- Followers of the Lava (Earth, Fire and Water)
- Followers of the Searing Magma (Dark, Earth and Fire)
- Followers of the Silent Fog (Dark, Fire and Water)
- Followers of the Sticking Mud (Dark, Earth and Water)
Followers of the Lava
Followers of the Searing Magma
Followers of the Silent Fog
Followers of the Sticking Mud
A character who belongs to this organisation can choose to advance their knowledge of elements and their connections by joining one of the following organisations.
- Followers of the Spheres (Air, Dark, Earth, Fire and Water)
Followers of the Spheres
- 2022-04-14 – Linked to secret crafts.
- 2021-08-27 – Update to the cult names.
- 2020-09-30 – Adding in four colour logo and organisations.
D&D Menu – Adventures, Artefacts, Backgrounds, Classes, Dominions, Downtime, Feats, Gazetteers, Gods, Magical Items, Monsters, Organisations, Pantheons, Races, Ranks & Titles, Rune Magic, Secret Crafts, Settlements, Spells, Timeline, Weapons Mastery
Class Builds –
Artificer – Bombardier (Tinkerkin),
Barbarian – Totem Warrior (Plamin, Camdu),
Bard – College of Valour (Sunfey),
Druid – Circle of Dreams (Woodfey), Circle of the Tree of Life (Seasonfey),
Fighter – Battlemaster (Seashire), Eldritch Knight (Kerendan), Weapons Master (Lani), Weapons Master (Stonebound),
Monk – Way of the Elements (Tidal),
Paladin – Oath of Radiance (Sunfey), Oath of Vengeance (Firechild),
Sorcerer – Wild Magic (Shadowfey),
Warlock – Celestial (Llewell),
Wizard – Bladesinger (Nerye),
Dragon – White (Calcryx).
Multiclass – Cleric/Wizard (Xhall), Rogue/Cleric (Dracnomir), Rogue/Sorcerer (Yodrey), Wizard/Rogue (Traladaran)
Floorplans – Thyatian
Session Recordings – Campaign Journals
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.