Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara
Organisations – Followers of the Spheres
- Source Material: Magic the Gathering
- Who are the Followers of the Spheres
- Background – Faction Agent
- Followers of the Spheres in Mystara
- Content Updates
Also known as the balance.
This is a post relating to the creation of various organisations associated with the elements, genasi, pantheons and nations of the setting.
Who are The Followers of the Spheres
The Followers of the Spheres are an organisation based on the Worship of the combination of Air, Darkness, Earth, Fire and Water the Immortals of the Sphere of Energy, Entropy, Matter, Thought and Time.
- Cult of Balance
- Cult of Harmony
- Cult of the Spheres
- Alphatian Pantheon – Heavily weighted to Energy, and weakest in Time, the other elements are fairly balanced.
- Atruaghin Empire Pantheon – While heavily weighted to Matter it is fairly balanced amongst the other spheres.
- Elven Pantheon – While heavily weighted to Energy and time, it is fairly balanced among the remaining three spheres.
- Halfling Pantheon – While weighted towards energy, it is a fairly balanced pantheon.
- Land Guild Pantheon – Is strongest on Energy and weakest in Time but balanced in the other three spheres.
- Makai Pantheon – Strong in Matter and Thought and equal in the remaining three.
- Norse Pantheon – Strong in Energy and Entropy and balanced in the remaining three.
- Ocean Guild Pantheon – Strong in Entropy and weak in Time but balanced in the rest.
- Outcast Pantheon – Strong in entropy and weak in the rest of the spheres.
- Radiance Pantheon – Strong in Energy and balanced in the other spheres.
- Thyatian Empire Pantheon – Strong in Matter and weak in Time. Balanced in the other spheres.
- Traladaran Pantheon – While weighted towards thought and entropy.
- Ylari Pantheon – Strong in Energy and Matter while weak in Entropy.
Background – Faction Agent
The Followers of the Spheres are dedicated to the beliefs of the Sphere of Energy, Entropy, Matter, Thought and Time and the balance of Air, Darkness, Earth, Fire and Water.
Followers of the Spheres in Mystara
They are spread wherever there are groups of air, darkness, earth, fire and water aspected races coexist.
These organizations are requirements for entry into this organisation. You must belong to one of these before you can join this organisation.
- Followers of the Celestials (Air, Earth, Fire and Water)
- Followers of the Choking Ash (Air, Dark, Earth, and Fire)
- Followers of the Eclipsing Dust Storm (Air, Dark, Earth and Water)
- Followers of the Exfoliating Steam (Air, Dark, Fire and Water)
- Followers of the Illuminating Lava (Dark, Earth, Fire and Water)
Followers of the Celestials
Followers of the Choking Ash
Followers of the Eclipsing Dust Storm
Followers of the Exfoliating Steam
Followers of the Illuminating Lava
- 2021-09-04 – Added the Thyatian empire pantheon.
- 2021-09-03 – Added the Alphatian, Land Guilds, Makai, Norse, Ocean Guild, Radiance, Ylari pantheons.
- 2021-09-02 – Added the Halfling, Traladaran pantheons.
- 2021-09-01 – Added notes for elven pantheon.
- 2021-08-29 – Added in the Atruaghin pantheon as one of the groups of this organisation.
- 2021-08-27 – Update to the menu.
- 2020-09-30 – Added in associated Organisations.
D&D Menu – Adventures, Artefacts, Backgrounds, Classes, Dominions, Downtime, Feats, Gazetteers, Gods, Magical Items, Organisations, Pantheons, Races, Ranks & Titles, Rune Magic, Secret Crafts, Settlements, Spells, Timeline, Weapons Mastery
Class Builds – Artificer – Artillerist (Tinkerkin), Barbarian – Totem Warrior (Ethegnarian), Totem Warrior (Heldannic), Bard – College of Valour (Sunfey), Druid – Circle of Dreams (Woodfey), Circle of the Tree of Life (Seasonfey), Fighter – Battlemaster (Seashire), Eldritch Knight (Kerendan), Weapons Master (Makai), Weapons Master (Stonebound), Monk – Way of the Elements (Waterchild), Paladin – Oath of Radiance (Sunfey), Oath of Vengeance (Firechild), Sorcerer – Wild Magic (Shadowfey), Warlock – Celestial (Sunfey), Wizard – Bladesinger (Seasonfey), Dragon – White. Multiclass – Cleric/Wizard (Ethengarian), Rogue/Cleric (Atruaghin), Rogue/Sorcerer (Seashire), Wizard/Rogue (Traladaran)
Floorplans – Thyatian
Session Recordings – Campaign Journals
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox. For managing your subscriptions see Subscription Information.