Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara
Organisations – Followers of the Lava
- Source Material: Magic the Gathering
- Who are the Followers of the Lava
- Background – Faction Agent
- Followers of the Lava in Mystara
- Content Updates
Also known an Tamur Dragon Clan or Ketria.
This is a post relating to the creation of various organisations associated with the elements, genasi, pantheons and nations of the setting.
Who are The Followers of the Lava
The Followers of the Lava are an organisation based on the Worship of the combination of Earth, Fire and Water the Immortals of the Sphere of Energy, Matter and Time.
- Followers of the Ketria
- Followers of the Lava
- Followers of the Tamur – Tamur Dragon Clan
- Elven Pantheon – Heavily influences and influenced by this group.
Background – Faction Agent
The Followers of the Lava are dedicated to the beliefs of the Sphere of Energy, Matter and Time and the superiority of the combination of Earth, Fire and Water over other elements.
Followers of the Lava in Mystara
They are spread wherever there are groups of earth, fire and water aspected races coexist.
These organizations are requirements for entry into this organisation. You must belong to one of these before you can join this organisation.
- Followers of the Fog (Fire and Water)
- Followers of the Magma (Earth and Fire)
- Followers of the Mud (Earth and Water)
Followers of the Fog
Followers of the Magma
Followers of the Mud
A character who belongs to this organisation can choose to advance their knowledge of elements and their connections by joining one of the following organisations.
- Followers of the Celestials (Air, Earth, Fire and Water)
- Followers of the Illuminating Lava (Dark, Earth, Fire and Water)
Followers of the Celestials
Followers of the Illuminating Lava
- 2021-09-01 – Added notes for elven pantheon.
- 2021-08-27 – Added to the cult names.
- 2020-09-30 – Added in four element organisations.
- 2020-09-29 – Adding icons based on Ravnica and added associated organisations.
D&D Menu – Adventures, Artefacts, Backgrounds, Classes, Dominions, Downtime, Feats, Gazetteers, Gods, Magical Items, Organisations, Pantheons, Races, Ranks & Titles, Rune Magic, Secret Crafts, Settlements, Spells, Timeline, Weapons Mastery
Class Builds – Artificer – Artillerist (Tinkerkin), Barbarian – Totem Warrior (Ethegnarian), Totem Warrior (Heldannic), Bard – College of Valour (Sunfey), Druid – Circle of Dreams (Woodfey), Circle of the Tree of Life (Seasonfey), Fighter – Battlemaster (Seashire), Eldritch Knight (Kerendan), Weapons Master (Makai), Weapons Master (Stonebound), Monk – Way of the Elements (Waterchild), Paladin – Oath of Radiance (Sunfey), Oath of Vengeance (Firechild), Sorcerer – Wild Magic (Shadowfey), Warlock – Celestial (Sunfey), Wizard – Bladesinger (Seasonfey), Dragon – White. Multiclass – Cleric/Wizard (Ethengarian), Rogue/Cleric (Atruaghin), Rogue/Sorcerer (Seashire), Wizard/Rogue (Traladaran)
Floorplans – Thyatian
Session Recordings – Campaign Journals
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox. For managing your subscriptions see Subscription Information.