Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara
Organisations – Followers of the Silent Fog
- Source Material: Magic the Gathering
- Who are the Followers of the Silent Fog
- Background – Faction Agent
- Followers of the Silent Fog in Mystara
- Content Updates
Also known as the Grixis.
This is a post relating to the creation of various organisations associated with the elements, genasi, pantheons and nations of the setting.
Who are The Followers of the Silent Fog
The Followers of the Silent Fog are an organisation based on the Worship of the combination of Darkness, Fire and Water the Immortals of the Sphere of Darkness, Energy and Time.
- Cult of the Grixis
- Cult of the Silent Fog
Background – Faction Agent
The Followers of the Silent Fog are dedicated to the beliefs of the Sphere of Darkness, Energy and Time and the superiority of the combination of Darkness, Fire and Water over other elements.
Followers of the Silent Fog in Mystara
They are spread wherever there are groups of darkness, fire and water aspected races coexist.
- Also used the Tri Element Aspected class feature.
These organizations are requirements for entry into this organisation. You must belong to one of these before you can join this organisation.
- Followers of the Crushing Waves (Dark and Water)
- Followers of the Eternal Flame (Dark and Fire)
- Followers of the Fog (Fire and Water)
Followers of the Crushing Waves
Followers of the Eternal Flame
Followers of the Fog
A character who belongs to this organisation can choose to advance their knowledge of elements and their connections by joining one of the following organisations.
- Followers of the Exfoliating Steam (Air, Dark, Fire and Water)
- Followers of the Illuminating Lava (Dark, Earth, Fire and Water)
Followers of the Exfoliating Steam
Followers of the Illuminating Lava
- 2022-03-14 – Associated to secret crafts.
- 2021-08-27 – Update to the menu.
- 2020-09-30 – Added in the four element organisations.
- 2020-09-29 – Added in logo based on Ravnica and associated organisations.
D&D Menu – Adventures, Artefacts, Backgrounds, Classes, Dominions, Downtime, Feats, Gazetteers, Gods, Magical Items, Monsters, Organisations, Pantheons, Races, Ranks & Titles, Rune Magic, Secret Crafts, Settlements, Spells, Timeline, Weapons Mastery
Class Builds – Artificer – Bombardier (Tinkerkin), Barbarian – Totem Warrior (Ethegnarian), Totem Warrior (Heldannic), Bard – College of Valour (Sunfey), Druid – Circle of Dreams (Woodfey), Circle of the Tree of Life (Seasonfey), Fighter – Battlemaster (Seashire), Eldritch Knight (Kerendan), Weapons Master (Makai), Weapons Master (Stonebound), Monk – Way of the Elements (Waterchild), Paladin – Oath of Radiance (Sunfey), Oath of Vengeance (Firechild), Sorcerer – Wild Magic (Shadowfey), Warlock – Celestial (Sunfey), Wizard – Bladesinger (Seasonfey), Dragon – White. Multiclass – Cleric/Wizard (Ethengarian), Rogue/Cleric (Atruaghin), Rogue/Sorcerer (Seashire), Wizard/Rogue (Traladaran)
Floorplans – Thyatian
Session Recordings – Campaign Journals
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.