Star Wars – Career Specialisations of the Galaxy
- Source: Age of Rebellion – Desperate Allies (sw-ffg-ee-cr-84)
- Talent Tree
- Fantasy Flight Games Rules
- Content Updates
This specialisation can be found as part of the following careers: Diplomat. This is also used in my Shadowrun Conversion.
Talent Tree – Propagandist
Completing each tier earns the title for the character.
- Tier 1 (Does not require another talent to purchase)
- Tier 2 (Requires a link back to a Tier 1 talent)
- Tier 3 (Requires a link back to a Tier 1 talent)
- Tier 4 (Requires a link back to a Tier 1 talent)
- Tier 5 (Requires a link back to a Tier 1 talent)
P – Passive Talent / A – Active Talent / R – Ranked Talent (connections)
Upon Completing the Specialisation Tree – gain the Dedication talent.
Fantasy Flight Games Rules
Specialisation – Propagandist (Social)
Based on Star Wars Are of Rebellion – Despirate Allies – Diplomat – Propagandist p 79.
- SW Career Skills – Charm (Pr), Deception (Cun) Knowledge – Warfare (Int), Perception (Cun)
- SR Career Skills – Charm (Pr), Deception (Cun) Knowledge – Corporations (Int), Perception (Cun)
- Starting Character gains one rank in two career skills of their choice.
- These skills become additional Career skills.
- Level 1 Talents – Cutting Question (A), Grit (PR), In the Know (PR), Positive Spin (PR)
- Level 2 Talents – In the Know (PR), Positive Spin (PR), Positive Spin – Improved (A), Toughened (PR)
- Level 3 Talents – Bad Press (A), Confidence (PR), Grit (PR), Well Rounded (PR)
- Level 4 Talents – Confidence (PR), Dodge (AR), Informant (A), Toughened (PR)
- Level 5 Talents – Confidence (PR), In the Know (PR), In the Know – Improved (A), Positive Spin (PR)
(A) Active Talent (P) Passive Talent (R) Ranked Talent
House Rule Changes
Made Dedication the reward for completing a Specialisation Tree instead of a Tier 5 Item. Replaced Dedication with a 5th Confidence in fitting with the Propagandist.
- 2022-07-07 – Page Created.
Assassin, Big Game Hunter, Droid Tech, Enforcer, Gadgeteer, Gambler, Marauder, Marshal, Martial Artist, Mechanic, Medic, Mercenary Soldier, Operator, Propagandist, Recruit, Scoundrel, Skip Tracer, Survivalist, Tactician
Star Wars RPG
SW Menu: Adventure, New Rules, Adversary, Companies, Droid, Equipment, Galaxy Map, Location, Vehicle
Campaign: NPCs, Side Stories, Timeline
Game Management: Annotated Stat Block, Character Creation, Choosing a New Campaign, Creating a Galaxy Map, Ending three year campaign, GM’s Luck Roll, Running Games over Skype, Tracking Experience, 2016 Campaign
Character Builds: Bounty Hunter (Karlid – Assassin, Vanna – Gadgeteer, Kyanna – Martial Artist, Jed – Operator, Theya – Skip Tracer, Cadkia – Survivalist), Smuggler (Ebaya – Gambler), Technician (B1-337 – Droid Tech)
References: for Characters, for GMs, Dice, Items (Lightsabers, Modifying, Purchasing, Qualities), Knight Level Play, Mechanics (Awareness, Duty, Morality, Obligation), Movement (Personal, Planetary, Vehicles), Roles (Bounty Hunting, Investigations), Secrets (Empire, Jedi, Mandalorians, Rebels, Sith)
Creating a Campaign:
(1) Rules and Setting,
(2) Characters and Timeline,
(3) Fringes Storyline,
(4) Rebels Storyline,
(5) Force Storyline,
(6) Mandalorian Storyline
Library of Books
B5, d20 System, Pathfinder, SW
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.
Basic Links: Who Am I?, Home, Game Tools, Game Session Videos, My Campaigns, My Library, Site Map, Subscription Information
Game Systems: Dungeons & Dragons, Pathfinder 1 & 2, Shadowrun, Star Wars. Other Game Systems
Site sponsored by the author AS Hamilton (my wife) with her books available on amazon kindle.