My Library – 5e-wiz-mot
Mythic Odysseys of Theros
Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition
- Publisher: Wizards of the Coast
- Rules: Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition
Clash with the gods of Theros in this campaign sourcebook for the world’s greatest roleplaying game.
The world’s most popular roleplaying game meets the world’s most popular trading card game in this campaign sourcebook, detailing the Magic: The Gathering world of Theros for use in Dungeons & Dragons.
Legends walk the lands of Theros, a realm shaped by deities and the deeds of heroes. From the temples of omen-speaking oracles to the five realms of the Underworld, the champions of the gods vie for immortal favour and a place among the world’s living myths.
Choose a supernatural gift that sets you on the path of destiny, align yourself with one of Theros’s fifteen gods, then carve a tale of odysseys and ordeals across the domains of mortals, gods, and the dead.
What legends will you challenge—mighty heroes, inevitable prophecies, or titans imprisoned by the gods? Where will destiny and immortal schemes lead you? And what tales will you leave behind, celebrated in the pantheon of myths and writ among the eternal stars?
- Receive a supernatural gift from the gods, a set of special traits that mark your character for greatness.
- Select one of the new races for your character—such mythic peoples as the leonin or a satyr.
- New subclasses include the Bard’s College of Eloquence, masters of oratory; and the Paladin’s Oath of Glory, an affirmation of destiny laid out for you by divine providence.
- Encounter mythic monsters, creatures whose power and renown are such that their names are truly living myths. More than simply legendary, these creatures have abilities that will create a challenge fit for the gods.
- Wield god-weapons, signature items of the gods that allow your character to stand apart from other heroes. These can be a gift from your deity or perhaps you boldly stole it from them in a bid for ultimate power.
Used in the Following Locations
What is My Library
My Library is a section of my blog dedicated to the reference of material I am using in my games and linking it back to the sourcebooks I am using. It is also a handy way to keep track of the material I have.
It is intended as a reference section for personal use, any other use is just a bonus.
D&D BECMI (0e)
Rulebooks (0e-rb): rc
Adventures (0e-adv): b1, b19, x1, x2, x3, x4, x5, x6, x7, x8, x9, x10, x11, x12, x13, xl1, da1, da2, da3, da4, cm1, cm2, cm3, cm4, cm5, cm6, cm7, cm8, cm9
Wrath of the Immortals (0e-wi): bs, bs1, bs2
Creature Crucible (0e-pc): 01, 02, 03, 04
Gazetteers (0e-gaz): 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, box, box1, box2, box3
Hollow World (0e-hw): a1, a2, a3, cs, dms, pg, q1, r1, r2, r3
D&D 3rd Edition (3rd Party Products)
Mongoose Publishing (3e-mgp)
– Complete Campaigns:: cc01, cc02, cc03, cc04, cc06
– Cities of Fantasy: cf01, cf02, cf03, cf04, cf05
– Classic Play: cp01, cp02, cp03, cp04, cp05, cp06, cp81, cp82
– Encyclopaedia Arcane: ea01, ea02, ea03, ea04, ea05, ea06, ea07, ea08, ea09, ea10, ea11, ea12, ea13, ea14, ea15, ea16, ea17, ea18, ea19, ea20, ea21, ea22, ea23, ea24, ea25, ea26, ea97
– Epic Players Guide: epg20, epg21, epg22
– Gladiator: gsd
– Monster Encyclopaedia: me50, me51
– Power Classes: pc01, pc02, pc03, pc04, pc05, pc06, pc07, pc08, pc09, pc10, pc11, pc12, pc13
– Quintessential Collector: qc01, qc02, qc03, qc04, qc05, qc06, qc07, qc08, qc09, qc10, qc11, qc12, qc13, qc14, qc15, qc16, qc17, qc18, qc19, qc20, sc21, qc22, qc23, qc41, qc42, qc43, qc44, qc45, qc46, qc47, qc48, qc49, qc50, qc51, qc52, qc91, qc92, qc93
– Slayer’s Guides: sg01, sg02, sg03, sg04, sg05, sg06, sg07, sg08, sg09, sg10, sg11, sg12, sg13, sg14, sg15, sg16, sg17, sg18, sg19, sg20, sg21, sg22, sg23, sg25, sg26, sg27, sg28, sg29, sg30, sg95, sg96, sg98, sg99
– The Planes: tp01, tp02, tp94
– Travellers Tales: tt01, tt02, tt03, tt04, tt05
– Ultimate Handbooks: uh01, uh02, uh03, uh05, uh05, uh06, uh07, uh08, uh09, uh10, uh11, uh13, uh14, uh15
– AP01 – Rise of the Runelords (3e-pzo-rotr): b1, b2, b3, b4, b5, b6, dice, map, pg
– AP02 – Curse of the Crimson Throne (3e-pzo-cct): b1, b2, b3, b4, b5, b6, dice, map, pg
– AP03 – Second Darkness (3e-pzo-sd): b1, b2, b3, b4, b5, b6, dice, map, pg
– AP04 – Legacy of Fire (3e-pzo-lof): b1, b2, b3, b4, b5, b6, dice, map, pg
D&D 5th Edition (5e)
Wizards of the Coast (5e-wiz): ai, bgda, cm, cos, cosrv, crcn, dmg, dms, egw, erlw, ftd, ggr, gos, hdq, idrf, jtrc, mm, mpmm, mot, mtf, oota, ph, pota, psa, psz, scag, scc, skt, tod, trot, typ, vgm, vrgr, wbw, wdh, wdmm, xge
EN Publishing (5e-enp): et1, et2, etaa, etaw, etrh, etrla
Frog God Games (5e-fgg): bls, bp, bpa, fef, ra, wllra
Goodman Games (5e-gmg): oar1, oar2, oar3, oar4, oar5
Green Ronin (5e-grr): br, tcs
Kobold Press (5e-kob): cc, dm, dm01, dm02, dm03, dm04, dm05, dm06, dm07, dm08, dm09, dm10, dm11, dm12, dm13 dm14, dm15, dm16, dm17, dm18, dm19, dm20, mhh, mw, tob, tob-pawn, tob2, tob2-lair, rob2-pawn
Legendary Games (5e-leg): fkcc, pcc
Rite Publishing (5e-rip): cod
Web Resource (53-web): mph
Pathfinder 1st Edition
– Paizo Rulebooks (pf1-rb): uc
– Campaign Setting (pf1-pcs): psfg,
– Chronicles (pf1-pch): grk, sos
– Companion (pf1-pco): dep
– Modules (pf1-mod): gh, mm
– Return of the Runelords (pf1-rr): b1
– Anniversary Editions (pf1): cotct-ae, rotr-ae, rotr-pg
– Legendary Games (pf1-leg): fkcc, pcc
– Midgard Setting (pf1-kob): mwb
– PFS Organised Play Intro (pf1-pso-intro) fs1, fs2, fs3
– PFS Organised Play Season 1 (pf1-pso-so1) 51
– AP05 – Council of Thieves (pf1-ct): b1, b2, b3, b4, b5, b6, map, pg
– AP06 – Kingmaker (pf1-km): b1, b2, b3, b4, b5, b6, map, pg
– AP07 – Serpent’s Skull (pf1-ser): b1, b2, b3, b4, b5, b6, map, pg
– AP08 – Carrion Crown (pf1-cc): b1, b2, b3, b4, b5, b6, map, pg
– AP09 – Jade Regent (pf1-jr): b1, b2, b3, b4, b5, b6, map, pg
– AP10 – Skull and Shackles (pf1-sku): b1, b2, b3, b4, b5, b6, pg
– AP11 – Shattered Star (pf1-ss): b1, b2
– 1st Ed Rules (br-mgp-1cr): rpg, pe
– 1st Ed Adventure (b5-mgp-1ad): as, ft, ic
– 2nd Ed Adventure (b5-mgp-2ad): ffs
– 1st Ed Fact Books (b5-mgp-1fb): cr, ea, lnaw, mf, nr, tm, vs
– 1st Ed Source Book (b5-mgp-1sb): ef, fm, gg, mtr, pc, ra, zo
– 2nd Ed Source Book (b5-mgp-2sb): dr, ipx, lgfs, lgg, lgp, lgt, rim, sbm, sg
– 1st Ed Time Line (b5-mgp-1tl): s2, s3, s4, s5, s6
– 2nd Ed Time Line (b5-mgp-2tl): lr
– 2nd Ed Ship Plans (b5-mgp-2sp): v3
Star Wars Fantasy Flight Games
– Beginner (sw-ffg-b): ar, ee, fa, fd
– Age of Rebellion (sw-ffg-ar): cr, cm, da, fb, fo, ft, gmk, le, oa, sr, st
– Edge of the Empire (sw-ffg-ee): cr, br, bcr, dc, eu, fc, fh, gmk, jy, ln, mp, nd, sm, sf
– Force and Destiny (sw-ffg-fd): cr, cg, dh, ev, gh, gmk, kf, kp, np, ss, up
– Setting (sw-ffg-s): aa, cr, dr, gg, rs, ss
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.