My Library – 5e-wiz-ftd
Fizban’s Treasury of Dragons
Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition
- Publisher: Wizards of the Coast
- Rules: Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition
Fizban’s Treasury of Dragons
Straight from the Dragon’s Mouth
Discover how dragons embody magic across the worlds of D&D and how you can bring them to life at your table in this quintessential reference guide for the world’s greatest roleplaying game.
Meet Fizban the Fabulous: doddering archmage, unlikely hero of the War of the Lance, divine avatar of a dragon-god – and your guide to the mysteries of dragonkind in the worlds of Dungeons & Dragons.
What is the difference between a red dragon and a gold dragon? What is dragonsight? How does the magic that suffuses dragons impact the world around them? Here is your comprehensive guide to dragons, filled with the tips and tools Dungeon Masters and players need for their encounters with these dangerous magical creatures.
Dragonslayers and dragon scholars alike will appreciate the new dragon-themed options for players eager to harness the power of dragon magic and create unique and memorable draconic characters. Dungeon Masters will discover a rich hoard of new tools and information for designing dragon-themed encounters, adventures, and campaigns. Discover a host of new dragons and other creatures. Learn about the lairs and hoards of each type of dragon, and how hoards focus the magic that suffuses dragons and connects them to the myriad worlds of the Material Plane. Discover everything there is to know about the most iconic monsters of D&D with help from Fizban, your expert advisor on dragonkind!
- Introduces gem dragons to fifth edition!
- Reveals the story of the First World and the role Bahamut and Tiamat played in its creation and destruction.
- Adds new player character options, including unique draconic ancestries for dragonborn, dragon-themed subclasses for monks and rangers, and new feat and spell options.
- Offers everything a Dungeon Master needs to craft adventures inspired by dragons across the worlds of D&D, with new dragon lair maps and details on 20 different kinds of dragons.
- Presents a complete dragon bestiary and introduces a variety of new dragons and dragon-related creatures, including aspects of the dragon gods, dragon minions, and more.
Used in the Following Locations
- See the Hidden Kingdom of Dragons
What is My Library
My Library is a section of my blog dedicated to the reference of material I am using in my games and linking it back to the sourcebooks I am using. It is also a handy way to keep track of the material I have.
It is intended as a reference section for personal use, any other use is just a bonus.
D&D BECMI (0e)
Rulebooks (0e-rb): rc
Adventures (0e-adv): b1, b19, x1, x2, x3, x4, x5, x6, x7, x8, x9, x10, x11, x12, x13, xl1, da1, da2, da3, da4, cm1, cm2, cm3, cm4, cm5, cm6, cm7, cm8, cm9
Wrath of the Immortals (0e-wi): bs, bs1, bs2
Creature Crucible (0e-pc): 01, 02, 03, 04
Gazetteers (0e-gaz): 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, box, box1, box2, box3
Hollow World (0e-hw): a1, a2, a3, cs, dms, pg, q1, r1, r2, r3
D&D 3rd Edition (3rd Party Products)
Mongoose Publishing (3e-mgp)
– Complete Campaigns:: cc01, cc02, cc03, cc04, cc06
– Cities of Fantasy: cf01, cf02, cf03, cf04, cf05
– Classic Play: cp01, cp02, cp03, cp04, cp05, cp06, cp81, cp82
– Encyclopaedia Arcane: ea01, ea02, ea03, ea04, ea05, ea06, ea07, ea08, ea09, ea10, ea11, ea12, ea13, ea14, ea15, ea16, ea17, ea18, ea19, ea20, ea21, ea22, ea23, ea24, ea25, ea26, ea97
– Epic Players Guide: epg20, epg21, epg22
– Gladiator: gsd
– Monster Encyclopaedia: me50, me51
– Power Classes: pc01, pc02, pc03, pc04, pc05, pc06, pc07, pc08, pc09, pc10, pc11, pc12, pc13
– Quintessential Collector: qc01, qc02, qc03, qc04, qc05, qc06, qc07, qc08, qc09, qc10, qc11, qc12, qc13, qc14, qc15, qc16, qc17, qc18, qc19, qc20, sc21, qc22, qc23, qc41, qc42, qc43, qc44, qc45, qc46, qc47, qc48, qc49, qc50, qc51, qc52, qc91, qc92, qc93
– Slayer’s Guides: sg01, sg02, sg03, sg04, sg05, sg06, sg07, sg08, sg09, sg10, sg11, sg12, sg13, sg14, sg15, sg16, sg17, sg18, sg19, sg20, sg21, sg22, sg23, sg25, sg26, sg27, sg28, sg29, sg30, sg95, sg96, sg98, sg99
– The Planes: tp01, tp02, tp94
– Travellers Tales: tt01, tt02, tt03, tt04, tt05
– Ultimate Handbooks: uh01, uh02, uh03, uh05, uh05, uh06, uh07, uh08, uh09, uh10, uh11, uh13, uh14, uh15
– AP01 – Rise of the Runelords (3e-pzo-rotr): b1, b2, b3, b4, b5, b6, dice, map, pg
– AP02 – Curse of the Crimson Throne (3e-pzo-cct): b1, b2, b3, b4, b5, b6, dice, map, pg
– AP03 – Second Darkness (3e-pzo-sd): b1, b2, b3, b4, b5, b6, dice, map, pg
– AP04 – Legacy of Fire (3e-pzo-lof): b1, b2, b3, b4, b5, b6, dice, map, pg
D&D 5th Edition (5e)
Wizards of the Coast (5e-wiz): ai, bgda, cm, cos, cosrv, crcn, dmg, dms, egw, erlw, ftd, ggr, gos, hdq, idrf, jtrc, mm, mpmm, mot, mtf, oota, ph, pota, psa, psz, scag, scc, skt, tod, trot, typ, vgm, vrgr, wbw, wdh, wdmm, xge
EN Publishing (5e-enp): et1, et2, etaa, etaw, etrh, etrla
Frog God Games (5e-fgg): bls, bp, bpa, fef, ra, wllra
Goodman Games (5e-gmg): oar1, oar2, oar3, oar4, oar5
Green Ronin (5e-grr): br, tcs
Kobold Press (5e-kob): cc, dm, dm01, dm02, dm03, dm04, dm05, dm06, dm07, dm08, dm09, dm10, dm11, dm12, dm13 dm14, dm15, dm16, dm17, dm18, dm19, dm20, mhh, mw, tob, tob-pawn, tob2, tob2-lair, rob2-pawn
Legendary Games (5e-leg): fkcc, pcc
Rite Publishing (5e-rip): cod
Web Resource (53-web): mph
Pathfinder 1st Edition
– Paizo Rulebooks (pf1-rb): uc
– Campaign Setting (pf1-pcs): psfg,
– Chronicles (pf1-pch): grk, sos
– Companion (pf1-pco): dep
– Modules (pf1-mod): gh, mm
– Return of the Runelords (pf1-rr): b1
– Anniversary Editions (pf1): cotct-ae, rotr-ae, rotr-pg
– Legendary Games (pf1-leg): fkcc, pcc
– Midgard Setting (pf1-kob): mwb
– PFS Organised Play Intro (pf1-pso-intro) fs1, fs2, fs3
– PFS Organised Play Season 1 (pf1-pso-so1) 51
– AP05 – Council of Thieves (pf1-ct): b1, b2, b3, b4, b5, b6, map, pg
– AP06 – Kingmaker (pf1-km): b1, b2, b3, b4, b5, b6, map, pg
– AP07 – Serpent’s Skull (pf1-ser): b1, b2, b3, b4, b5, b6, map, pg
– AP08 – Carrion Crown (pf1-cc): b1, b2, b3, b4, b5, b6, map, pg
– AP09 – Jade Regent (pf1-jr): b1, b2, b3, b4, b5, b6, map, pg
– AP10 – Skull and Shackles (pf1-sku): b1, b2, b3, b4, b5, b6, pg
– AP11 – Shattered Star (pf1-ss): b1, b2
– 1st Ed Rules (br-mgp-1cr): rpg, pe
– 1st Ed Adventure (b5-mgp-1ad): as, ft, ic
– 2nd Ed Adventure (b5-mgp-2ad): ffs
– 1st Ed Fact Books (b5-mgp-1fb): cr, ea, lnaw, mf, nr, tm, vs
– 1st Ed Source Book (b5-mgp-1sb): ef, fm, gg, mtr, pc, ra, zo
– 2nd Ed Source Book (b5-mgp-2sb): dr, ipx, lgfs, lgg, lgp, lgt, rim, sbm, sg
– 1st Ed Time Line (b5-mgp-1tl): s2, s3, s4, s5, s6
– 2nd Ed Time Line (b5-mgp-2tl): lr
– 2nd Ed Ship Plans (b5-mgp-2sp): v3
Star Wars Fantasy Flight Games
– Beginner (sw-ffg-b): ar, ee, fa, fd
– Age of Rebellion (sw-ffg-ar): cr, cm, da, fb, fo, ft, gmk, le, oa, sr, st
– Edge of the Empire (sw-ffg-ee): cr, br, bcr, dc, eu, fc, fh, gmk, jy, ln, mp, nd, sm, sf
– Force and Destiny (sw-ffg-fd): cr, cg, dh, ev, gh, gmk, kf, kp, np, ss, up
– Setting (sw-ffg-s): aa, cr, dr, gg, rs, ss
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.