My Library – 5e-wiz-crcr
Critical Role – Call of the Netherdeep
Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition
- Publisher: Wizards of the Coast
- Rules: Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition
Critical Role: Call of the Netherdeep
Can You Change Fate?
An epic Critical Role campaign for the world’s greatest roleplaying game.
The greed of mortals has awakened a powerful entity long thought destroyed. For eons, this mighty champion of the gods has been imprisoned in the darkest depths of Exandria. His name has been forgotten, as have his heroic deeds. Languishing in despair, he calls out for new heroes to save him.
Inspired by the campaigns of the hit series Critical Role, this adventure begins in the Wastes of Xhorhas and leads to the glimmering oasis-city of Ank’Harel on the continent of Marquet, and from there into a sunken realm of gloom, corruption, and sorrow known as the Netherdeep. Above it all, the red moon of Ruidus watches, twisting the fates of those who have the power to shape the course of history.
Critical Role: Call of the Netherdeep contains seven chapters of thrilling adventure, new creatures and magic items, and a poster map of Ank’Harel.
First major adventure module within Critical Role’s world of Exandria, taking players from levels 3-12.
Multi-continental story that spans the scarred Wastes of Xhorhas, introduces the continent of Marquet, and eventually plunges players into the Netherdeep—a terrifying cross between the Far Realm and the deep ocean.
Bursting with lore and all new art depicting Exandria.
Includes new magic items and creatures and introduces new rival NPCs.
Used in the Following Locations
- Chapter 1 – A Fateful Competition (3rd) – see Alphatia AC 1002
- Chapter 2 – The Leave-Taking (4th) – see Alphatia AC 1003
- Chapter 3 – Bazzoxan (5th) – see Alphatia AC 1004
- Chapter 3 – Bazzaxan – Betrayer’s Rise (6th) – seeAlphatia AC 1005
- Chapter 4 – The Jewel of Hope (7th) – see Alphatia AC 1006
- Chapter 4 – The Jewel of Hope – Faction Member (8th) – see Alphatia AC 1007
- Chapter 5 – The Drowned City (9th) – see Alphatia AC 1008
- Chapter 6 – The Netherdeep (10th) – see Alphatia AC 1009
- Chapter 7 – The Heart of Despair (11th) – see Alphatia AC 1010
Conversion to Mystara – Wrath of the Immortals Campaign
Phase 1 – Introduction to the Setting
AC 1002 (level 3)
I have decided to set this and all its other adventures in the Empire of Alphatia as it covers all the different types of locations as part of the whole empire. Chapter 1 – A Fateful Competition (3rd) – see Alphatia AC 1002.
Academy Influx – The academies all over Alphatia are taking in more students that before. Their martial and magical studies have become required curriculum.
Still to be Edited
Critical Role – Call of the Netherdeep – A Fateful Competition
AC 1003 (level 4)
Chapter 2 – The Leave-Taking (4th) – see Alphatia AC 1003.
Still to be Edited
(GAZB) The Airship of Love – A airship is looking for a crew to fill in for a season of travel.
Critical Role – Call of the Netherdeep -The Leave-Taking
Strixhaven – A Curriculum of Chaos – Hunt for Mage Tower
AC 1004 (level 5)
Chapter 3 – Bazzoxan (5th) – see Alphatia AC 1004.
Mystery in Aegos – The Alphatian Empire stages a Hollow World Incursion into the Neathar Lands, starting with numerous Alphatian gnome diggers popping out near the Azcan people. (Wrath of the Immortals – Phase One)
Still to be Edited
Critical Role – Call of the Netherdeep – Bazzoxan
Eldritch Lairs – Under the Devils Thumb
Phase 2 – Rheddrians Investigation Service
AC 1005 (level 6)
Chapter 3 – Bazzaxan – Betrayer’s Rise (6th) – see Alphatia AC 1005.
Mystery in Aegos – A gathering of heroes under a new benefactor seeks to understand the madness gripping the world. A trio to the island of Aegos is arranged to investigate where the missing army of the region has gone. (Wrath of the Immortals – Phase Two)
Mystery of the Alphatian Duellers – Spring with an issues with magic duels and attitude from Alphatian wizards to Glantrian wizards. (Sprint Event – Wrath of the Immortals – B – Alphatia’s Pride)
Mystery of the Proclamation – Summer with an accusation from the Alphatian Empire directed at Glantri. (Spring Event – Wrath of the Immortals – D – Alphatian Proclamation)
Mystery in Sundsvall – Summer with Glantrian heroes travelling to Sundsvall, Capital of Alphatia to deliver a message from the Princes of Glantri. (Summer Event – Wrath of the Immortals – E – Death of Torenal)
Still to be Edited
Critical Role – Call of the Netherdeep – Bazzoxan – Betrayer’s Rise
Strixhaven – A Curriculum of Chaos – The Magister’s Masquerade
AC 1006 (level 7)
Chapter 4 – The Jewel of Hope (7th) – see Alphatia AC 1006.
Mystery of the Hidden Kingdom of Dragons – Going Backwards. A group of adventurer take the plunge and enter through the strange gate at the back of The Dragon’s Cart that appears to be a black door to nothingness described only as “Going Backwards”.
Mystery in Aegos – Reports on massive loss of life, a catastrophe and a volcanic eruption damaging the infrastructure of the island. (Wrath of the Immortals – Phase Two)
Mystery of the Dual Memories – Summer with the case of the dual memories coming to a climax in Sundsvall, Alphatia. (Summer Event – Wrath of the Immortals – G – “Assassins” Escape)
Thyatian Proclamation – Thyatis warns Alphatia to stay out of the region. (Fall Event – Wrath of the Immortals – I – Thyatis Intrudes)
Still to be Edited
(GAZB) Shaek in the Night – Travel to Blackheart to find a rogue mage and return with him alive.
Critical Role – Call of the Netherdeep – The Jewel of Hope
Eldritch Lairs – Palace of the Wind Lords
AC 1007 (level 8)
Chapter 4 – The Jewel of Hope – Faction Member (8th) – see Alphatia AC 1007.
Airfleet Recalled – The full might of the Alphatian Airfleet is recalled for refurbishment, resupply and staffing. (Fall Event – Wrath of the Immortals – GM Created)
And Let the Temples Burn – Temples to the god of thieves are burning all over the Alphatian holdings. (Fall Event – Wrath of the Immortals – K – Asterius’s Temples Burned)
The Day Magic Died – Portals and communication stones across the Alphatian empire stopped working. This was also the day that all ongoing magical effects ended. (Hollow World Adventures) – Tue Group
Still to be Edited
Critical Role – Call of the Netherdeep – The Jewel of Hope – Faction Member
Eldritch Lairs – The Undying Tournament
Strixhaven – A Curriculum of Chaos – A Reckoning in Ruins
AC 1008 (level 9)
Chapter 5 – The Drowned City (9th) – see Alphatia AC 1008.
Light the Match, See it Burn – The Airfleet of Alphatia is wiped out. (Winter Event – Wrath of the Immortals – L – Alphatian Armada Burns) – Wed Group (Captain Crimson)
Declaration of a World War – Alphatia declares War on Glantri, Glantri declares War on Alphatia, Heldannic Knights declare war on Alphatia, Thyatian Empire declares war on Alphatia. (Spring Event – Wrath of the Immortals – M – War is Declared)
Still to Be Edited
Critical Role – Call of the Netherdeep – The Drowned City
AC 1009 (level 10)
Chapter 6 – The Netherdeep (10th) – see Alphatia AC 1009.
Lull Before The Storm – The navy are recalled and refitted in Alphatia, Thyatis and Heldannic Knights Territory. (Event Summer – Wrath of the Immortals – O – Empires Build Forces)
Still to Be Edited
Critical Role – Call of the Netherdeep – The Netherdeep
Phase 3 – The Great War
AC 1010 (Level 11)
Chapter 7 – The Heart of Despair (11th) – see Alphatia AC 1010.
War of Dawn – Part 1 – The Thyatian territory of West Portage on the Isle of Dawn is overrun and defeated. (Fall Event – Wrath of the Immortals – Q – West Portage Falls)
War of Glantri – Part 1 – Monsters are sent into Glantri to terrorise and rampage across the countryside. (Summer Event – Wrath of the Immortals – P – Alphatia Sends Monsters)
Still to Be Edited
Critical Role – Call of the Netherdeep – The Heart of Despair
What is My Library
My Library is a section of my blog dedicated to the reference of material I am using in my games and linking it back to the sourcebooks I am using. It is also a handy way to keep track of the material I have.
It is intended as a reference section for personal use, any other use is just a bonus.
D&D BECMI (0e)
Rulebooks (0e-rb): rc
Adventures (0e-adv): b1, b19, x1, x2, x3, x4, x5, x6, x7, x8, x9, x10, x11, x12, x13, xl1, da1, da2, da3, da4, cm1, cm2, cm3, cm4, cm5, cm6, cm7, cm8, cm9
Wrath of the Immortals (0e-wi): bs, bs1, bs2
Creature Crucible (0e-pc): 01, 02, 03, 04
Gazetteers (0e-gaz): 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, box, box1, box2, box3
Hollow World (0e-hw): a1, a2, a3, cs, dms, pg, q1, r1, r2, r3
D&D 3rd Edition (3rd Party Products)
Mongoose Publishing (3e-mgp)
– Complete Campaigns:: cc01, cc02, cc03, cc04, cc06
– Cities of Fantasy: cf01, cf02, cf03, cf04, cf05
– Classic Play: cp01, cp02, cp03, cp04, cp05, cp06, cp81, cp82
– Encyclopaedia Arcane: ea01, ea02, ea03, ea04, ea05, ea06, ea07, ea08, ea09, ea10, ea11, ea12, ea13, ea14, ea15, ea16, ea17, ea18, ea19, ea20, ea21, ea22, ea23, ea24, ea25, ea26, ea97
– Epic Players Guide: epg20, epg21, epg22
– Gladiator: gsd
– Monster Encyclopaedia: me50, me51
– Power Classes: pc01, pc02, pc03, pc04, pc05, pc06, pc07, pc08, pc09, pc10, pc11, pc12, pc13
– Quintessential Collector: qc01, qc02, qc03, qc04, qc05, qc06, qc07, qc08, qc09, qc10, qc11, qc12, qc13, qc14, qc15, qc16, qc17, qc18, qc19, qc20, sc21, qc22, qc23, qc41, qc42, qc43, qc44, qc45, qc46, qc47, qc48, qc49, qc50, qc51, qc52, qc91, qc92, qc93
– Slayer’s Guides: sg01, sg02, sg03, sg04, sg05, sg06, sg07, sg08, sg09, sg10, sg11, sg12, sg13, sg14, sg15, sg16, sg17, sg18, sg19, sg20, sg21, sg22, sg23, sg25, sg26, sg27, sg28, sg29, sg30, sg95, sg96, sg98, sg99
– The Planes: tp01, tp02, tp94
– Travellers Tales: tt01, tt02, tt03, tt04, tt05
– Ultimate Handbooks: uh01, uh02, uh03, uh05, uh05, uh06, uh07, uh08, uh09, uh10, uh11, uh13, uh14, uh15
– AP01 – Rise of the Runelords (3e-pzo-rotr): b1, b2, b3, b4, b5, b6, dice, map, pg
– AP02 – Curse of the Crimson Throne (3e-pzo-cct): b1, b2, b3, b4, b5, b6, dice, map, pg
– AP03 – Second Darkness (3e-pzo-sd): b1, b2, b3, b4, b5, b6, dice, map, pg
– AP04 – Legacy of Fire (3e-pzo-lof): b1, b2, b3, b4, b5, b6, dice, map, pg
D&D 5th Edition (5e)
Wizards of the Coast (5e-wiz): ai, bgda, cm, cos, cosrv, crcn, dmg, dms, egw, erlw, ftd, ggr, gos, hdq, idrf, jtrc, mm, mpmm, mot, mtf, oota, ph, pota, psa, psz, scag, scc, skt, tod, trot, typ, vgm, vrgr, wbw, wdh, wdmm, xge
EN Publishing (5e-enp): et1, et2, etaa, etaw, etrh, etrla
Frog God Games (5e-fgg): bls, bp, bpa, fef, ra, wllra
Goodman Games (5e-gmg): oar1, oar2, oar3, oar4, oar5
Green Ronin (5e-grr): br, tcs
Kobold Press (5e-kob): cc, dm, dm01, dm02, dm03, dm04, dm05, dm06, dm07, dm08, dm09, dm10, dm11, dm12, dm13 dm14, dm15, dm16, dm17, dm18, dm19, dm20, mhh, mw, tob, tob-pawn, tob2, tob2-lair, rob2-pawn
Legendary Games (5e-leg): fkcc, pcc
Rite Publishing (5e-rip): cod
Web Resource (53-web): mph
Pathfinder 1st Edition
– Paizo Rulebooks (pf1-rb): uc
– Campaign Setting (pf1-pcs): psfg,
– Chronicles (pf1-pch): grk, sos
– Companion (pf1-pco): dep
– Modules (pf1-mod): gh, mm
– Return of the Runelords (pf1-rr): b1
– Anniversary Editions (pf1): cotct-ae, rotr-ae, rotr-pg
– Legendary Games (pf1-leg): fkcc, pcc
– Midgard Setting (pf1-kob): mwb
– PFS Organised Play Intro (pf1-pso-intro) fs1, fs2, fs3
– PFS Organised Play Season 1 (pf1-pso-so1) 51
– AP05 – Council of Thieves (pf1-ct): b1, b2, b3, b4, b5, b6, map, pg
– AP06 – Kingmaker (pf1-km): b1, b2, b3, b4, b5, b6, map, pg
– AP07 – Serpent’s Skull (pf1-ser): b1, b2, b3, b4, b5, b6, map, pg
– AP08 – Carrion Crown (pf1-cc): b1, b2, b3, b4, b5, b6, map, pg
– AP09 – Jade Regent (pf1-jr): b1, b2, b3, b4, b5, b6, map, pg
– AP10 – Skull and Shackles (pf1-sku): b1, b2, b3, b4, b5, b6, pg
– AP11 – Shattered Star (pf1-ss): b1, b2
– 1st Ed Rules (br-mgp-1cr): rpg, pe
– 1st Ed Adventure (b5-mgp-1ad): as, ft, ic
– 2nd Ed Adventure (b5-mgp-2ad): ffs
– 1st Ed Fact Books (b5-mgp-1fb): cr, ea, lnaw, mf, nr, tm, vs
– 1st Ed Source Book (b5-mgp-1sb): ef, fm, gg, mtr, pc, ra, zo
– 2nd Ed Source Book (b5-mgp-2sb): dr, ipx, lgfs, lgg, lgp, lgt, rim, sbm, sg
– 1st Ed Time Line (b5-mgp-1tl): s2, s3, s4, s5, s6
– 2nd Ed Time Line (b5-mgp-2tl): lr
– 2nd Ed Ship Plans (b5-mgp-2sp): v3
Star Wars Fantasy Flight Games
– Beginner (sw-ffg-b): ar, ee, fa, fd
– Age of Rebellion (sw-ffg-ar): cr, cm, da, fb, fo, ft, gmk, le, oa, sr, st
– Edge of the Empire (sw-ffg-ee): cr, br, bcr, dc, eu, fc, fh, gmk, jy, ln, mp, nd, sm, sf
– Force and Destiny (sw-ffg-fd): cr, cg, dh, ev, gh, gmk, kf, kp, np, ss, up
– Setting (sw-ffg-s): aa, cr, dr, gg, rs, ss
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.