Star Wars – Talents of the Galaxy
Passive Talent – Unrelenting Skeptic
- Source: Edge of the Empire – Far Horizons (sw-ffg-ee-fh-34)
- Fantasy Flight Games Rules
- Genesys Rules
- Design Details
- Content Updates
When targeted by a Deception check, the character automatically adds a Failure to the check equal to his ranks in Vigilance.
You can only take this talent once per tier, and it counts as being taken in all other specialisations in that tier.
- Tier 4 Talents – Marshal (tba)
Specialisation – Marshal (Investigation)
Edge of the Empire – Far Horizons (sw-ffg-ee-fh-30)
- SW Career Skills – Coercion (Will), Knowledge – Underworld (Int), Ranged – Light (Ag), Vigilance (Will)
- SR Career Skills – Coercion (Will), Knowledge – Shadowrunners (Int), Ranged – Light (Ag), Vigilance (Will)
- Starting Character gains one rank in two career skills of their choice.
- These skills become additional Career skills.
- Tier 1 Talents – Grit (PR), Hard Headed (AR), Street Smarts (PR), Toughened (PR)
- Tier 2 Talents – Bad Cop (PR), Durable (PR), Good Cop (PR), Quick Draw (A)
- Tier 3 Talents – Good Cop (PR), Grit (PR), Hard Headed (AR), Point Blank (PR)
- Tier 4 Talents – Bad Cop (PR), Durable (PR), Point Blank (PR), Unrelenting Skeptic (P)
- Tier 5 Talents – Good Cop (PR), Hard Headed – Improved (A), Natural Marksman (A), Unrelenting Skeptic – Improved (A)
(A) Active Talent (P) Passive Talent (R) Ranked Talent
Fantasy Flight Games Rules
- Talent – Unrelenting Skeptic – 20 XP
- Activation – Passive
- Ranked – No
- Trees – Marshal
- When targeted by a Deception check, the character automatically adds a Failure to the check equal to his ranks in Vigilance.
In the Genesys system this becomes a Tier 4 talent.
- Talent Tier 4 – Unrelenting Skeptic – 20 XP
- Activation – Passive
- Ranked – No
- 2022-06-29 – Linked in to the Marshal tree.
Tier 1 – Adversary (R), Bacta Specialist (R), Black Market Contacts (R), Brace (R), Bypass Security (R), Command (R), Convincing Demeanour (R), Cutting Question, Defensive Stance (R), Dodge (R), Expert Tracker (R), Fearsome (R), Feral Strength (R), Forager, Frenzied Attack (R), Gearhead (R), Good Cop (R), Grit (R), Galaxy Mapper (R), Hard Headed (R), Hard-Boiled (R),Hidden Storage (R), In the Know (R), Intimidating (R), Iron Body (R), Lethal Blows (R), Machine Mender (R), Outdoorsman (R), Overwhelm Defences (R), Parry (R), Point Blank (R), Positive Spin (R), Precision Strike, Rapid Reaction (R), Rapid Recovery (R), Second Wind (R), Shortcut (R), Side Step (R), Smooth Talker (R), Stalker (R), Speaks Binary (R), Stimpack Specialisation (R), Street Smarts (R), Surgeon (R), Toughened (R), Up the Ante (R)
Tier 2 – Bad Cop (R), Bought Info, Confidence (R), Debilitating Shot, Deft Maker (R), Disorient (R), Durable (R), Eye for Detail (R), Full Throttle, Hunter (R), Jump Up, Jury Rigged (R), Knockdown, Martial Grace, Planet Mapper (R), Positive Spin – Improved, Precise Aim (R), Quick Draw, Quick Strike (R), Second Chances (R), Spare Clip, Strong Arm, SurSwift
Tier 3 – All-Terrain Driver, Anatomy Lessons, Armour Master, Bad Motivator, Bad Press, Double or Nothing, Enduring (R), Field Commander, Fortune Favours the Bold, Grapple, Heighten Awareness, Loom, Offensive Driving, Precision Strike – Improved, Skilled Jockey (R), Sniper Shot (R), Speaks Binary – Improved, Street Smarts – Improved, Stim Application, Stunning Blow, Talk the Talk, Targeted Blow, Unarmed Parry, Well Rounded (R)
Tier 4 – Blooded (R), Clever Solutions, Contraption, Deadly Accuracy (R), Double or Nothing – Improved, Field Commander – Improved, Hunter’s Quarry, Informant, Let’s Ride, Mind Over Matter, Nobody’s Fool (R), Overbalance, Redundant Systems, Speaks Binary – Supreme, Stim Application – Improved, Stunning Blow – Improved, Tinkerer (R), True Aim (R), Unrelenting Skeptic, Walk the Walk
Tier 5 – Amour Master – Improved, Bring it Down, Coordination Dodge, Crippling Blow, Double or Nothing – Supreme, Hard Headed – Improved, Heroic Fortitude, Hindering Shot, Hold Together, Hunters Quarry – Improved, In the Know – Improved, It’s Not that Bad, MASTER (Doctor, of Shadows), NATURAL (Brawler, Charmer, Doctor, Enforcer, Hunter, Marksmen, Negotiator, Outdoorsman, Rogue, Tinkerer), Reconstruct the Scene, Reroute Processors, Shortcut – Improved, Soft Spot, Stim Application – Surpreme, Superior Reflexes, Supreme Precision Strike, Unrelenting Skeptic – Improved
Free – Dedication (R)
R – Ranked
Game Management: Annotated Stat Block, Character Creation, Choosing a New Campaign, Creating a Galaxy Map, Ending three year campaign, GM’s Luck Roll, Running Games over Skype, Tracking Experience, 2016 Campaign
Character Builds: Bounty Hunter (Karlid – Assassin, Vanna – Gadgeteer, Kyanna – Martial Artist, Jed – Operator, Theya – Skip Tracer, Cadkia – Survivalist), Smuggler (Ebaya – Gambler), Technician (B1-337 – Droid Tech)
References: for Characters, for GMs, Dice, Items (Lightsabers, Modifying, Purchasing, Qualities), Knight Level Play, Mechanics (Awareness, Duty, Morality, Obligation), Movement (Personal, Planetary, Vehicles), Roles (Bounty Hunting, Investigations), Secrets (Empire, Jedi, Mandalorians, Rebels, Sith)
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.