Star Wars – Talents of the Galaxy
ActiveTalent – Template
- Source: Edge of the Empire – Special Modifications (sw-ffg-ee-sm-39)
- Fantasy Flight Games Rules
- Genesys Rules
- Design Details
- Content Updates
Active – Action – Once per encounter, the character may perform the Reroute Processors action on a droid he is engaged with by making an Average (two purple) Computers (SysOp) check. If the character succeeds, he decreases one of droid’s characteristics by 1 (to a minimum of 0) until the end of the encounter and increases another of its characteristics by 1 (to a maximum of 7) until the end of the encounter. If the character is a droid he may perform this action on himself.
You can only take this talent once per tier, and it counts as being taken in all other specialisations in that tier.
- Tier 5 Talents – Droid Tech (tba)
Specialisation – Droid Tech (Crafting)
Edge of the Empire Special Modifications (sw-ffg-ee-sm-30)
- SW Career Skills – Computers (Int), Cool (Pr), Mechanics (Int), Leadership (Pr)
- SR Career Skills – Computers – Hacking (Int), Cool (Pr), Mechanics (Int), Leadership (Pr)
- Starting Character gains one rank in two career skills of their choice.
- These skills become additional Career skills.
- Tier 1 Talents – Grit (PR), Hidden Storage (PR), Machine Mender (PR), Speaks Binary (PR)
- Tier 2 Talents – Deft Maker (PR), Eye for Detail (AR), Grit (PR), Speaks Binary (PR)
- Tier 3 Talents – Grit (PR), Hidden Storage (PR), Speaks Binary (PR), Speaks Binary – Improved (P)
- Tier 4 Talents – Deft Maker (PR), Machine Mender (PR), Redundant Systems (A), Speaks Binary – Supreme (PR)
- Tier 5 Talents – Deft Maker (PR), Eye for Detail (AR), Machine Mender (PR), Reroute Processors (A)
(A) Active Talent (P) Passive Talent (R) Ranked Talent
Fantasy Flight Games Rules
- Talent – Reroute Processors – 25 XP
- Activation – Active – Action
- Ranked – No
- Trees – Droid Tech
In the Genesys system this becomes a Tier 5 talent.
- Talent Tier 5 – TBA – 25 XP
- Activation – Active – Action
- Ranked – No
- Once per encounter, the character may perform the Reroute Processors action on a droid he is engaged with by making an Average (two purple) Computers (SysOp) check. If the character succeeds, he decreases one of droid’s characteristics by 1 (to a minimum of 0) until the end of the encounter and increases another of its characteristics by 1 (to a maximum of 7) until the end of the encounter. If the character is a droid he may perform this action on himself.
- 2022-06-28 – Linked in to the Droid Tech tree.
Tier 1 – Adversary (R), Bacta Specialist (R), Black Market Contacts (R), Brace (R), Bypass Security (R), Command (R), Convincing Demeanour (R), Cutting Question, Defensive Stance (R), Dodge (R), Expert Tracker (R), Fearsome (R), Feral Strength (R), Forager, Frenzied Attack (R), Gearhead (R), Good Cop (R), Grit (R), Galaxy Mapper (R), Hard Headed (R), Hard-Boiled (R),Hidden Storage (R), In the Know (R), Intimidating (R), Iron Body (R), Lethal Blows (R), Machine Mender (R), Outdoorsman (R), Overwhelm Defences (R), Parry (R), Point Blank (R), Positive Spin (R), Precision Strike, Rapid Reaction (R), Rapid Recovery (R), Second Wind (R), Shortcut (R), Side Step (R), Smooth Talker (R), Stalker (R), Speaks Binary (R), Stimpack Specialisation (R), Street Smarts (R), Surgeon (R), Toughened (R), Up the Ante (R)
Tier 2 – Bad Cop (R), Bought Info, Confidence (R), Debilitating Shot, Deft Maker (R), Disorient (R), Durable (R), Eye for Detail (R), Full Throttle, Hunter (R), Jump Up, Jury Rigged (R), Knockdown, Martial Grace, Planet Mapper (R), Positive Spin – Improved, Precise Aim (R), Quick Draw, Quick Strike (R), Second Chances (R), Spare Clip, Strong Arm, SurSwift
Tier 3 – All-Terrain Driver, Anatomy Lessons, Armour Master, Bad Motivator, Bad Press, Double or Nothing, Enduring (R), Field Commander, Fortune Favours the Bold, Grapple, Heighten Awareness, Loom, Offensive Driving, Precision Strike – Improved, Skilled Jockey (R), Sniper Shot (R), Speaks Binary – Improved, Street Smarts – Improved, Stim Application, Stunning Blow, Talk the Talk, Targeted Blow, Unarmed Parry, Well Rounded (R)
Tier 4 – Blooded (R), Clever Solutions, Contraption, Deadly Accuracy (R), Double or Nothing – Improved, Field Commander – Improved, Hunter’s Quarry, Informant, Let’s Ride, Mind Over Matter, Nobody’s Fool (R), Overbalance, Redundant Systems, Speaks Binary – Supreme, Stim Application – Improved, Stunning Blow – Improved, Tinkerer (R), True Aim (R), Unrelenting Skeptic, Walk the Walk
Tier 5 – Amour Master – Improved, Bring it Down, Coordination Dodge, Crippling Blow, Double or Nothing – Supreme, Hard Headed – Improved, Heroic Fortitude, Hindering Shot, Hold Together, Hunters Quarry – Improved, In the Know – Improved, It’s Not that Bad, MASTER (Doctor, of Shadows), NATURAL (Brawler, Charmer, Doctor, Enforcer, Hunter, Marksmen, Negotiator, Outdoorsman, Rogue, Tinkerer), Reconstruct the Scene, Reroute Processors, Shortcut – Improved, Soft Spot, Stim Application – Surpreme, Superior Reflexes, Supreme Precision Strike, Unrelenting Skeptic – Improved
Free – Dedication (R)
R – Ranked
Star Wars RPG
SW Menu: Adventure, New Rules, Adversary, Companies, Droid, Equipment, Galaxy Map, Location, Vehicle
Campaign: NPCs, Side Stories, Timeline
Game Management: Annotated Stat Block, Character Creation, Choosing a New Campaign, Creating a Galaxy Map, Ending three year campaign, GM’s Luck Roll, Running Games over Skype, Tracking Experience, 2016 Campaign
Character Builds: Bounty Hunter (Karlid – Assassin, Vanna – Gadgeteer, Kyanna – Martial Artist, Jed – Operator, Theya – Skip Tracer, Cadkia – Survivalist), Smuggler (Ebaya – Gambler), Technician (B1-337 – Droid Tech)
References: for Characters, for GMs, Dice, Items (Lightsabers, Modifying, Purchasing, Qualities), Knight Level Play, Mechanics (Awareness, Duty, Morality, Obligation), Movement (Personal, Planetary, Vehicles), Roles (Bounty Hunting, Investigations), Secrets (Empire, Jedi, Mandalorians, Rebels, Sith)
Creating a Campaign:
(1) Rules and Setting,
(2) Characters and Timeline,
(3) Fringes Storyline,
(4) Rebels Storyline,
(5) Force Storyline,
(6) Mandalorian Storyline
Library of Books
B5, d20 System, Pathfinder, SW
This site is currently undergoing migration to www.thedarkelf007.com website due to needing a different set of tools that I had available to me on here.
Basic Links: Who Am I?, Home, Game Tools, Game Session Videos, My Campaigns, My Library, Site Map, Subscription Information
Game Systems: Dungeons & Dragons, Pathfinder 1 & 2, Shadowrun, Star Wars. Other Game Systems
Site sponsored by the author AS Hamilton (my wife) with her books available on amazon kindle.