Star Wars – Career Specialisations of the Galaxy
This specialisation can be found as part of the following careers: Smuggler. This is also used in my Shadowrun Conversion.
Talent Tree – Scoundrel
Completing each tier earns the title for the character.
- Tier 1 (Does not require another talent to purchase)
- Tier 2 (Requires a link back to a Tier 1 talent)
- Tier 3 (Requires a link back to a Tier 1 talent)
- Tier 4 (Requires a link back to a Tier 1 talent)
- Tier 5 (Requires a link back to a Tier 1 talent)
P – Passive Talent / A – Active Talent / R – Ranked Talent (connections)
Upon Completing the Specialisation Tree – gain the Dedication talent.
Fantasy Flight Games Rules
Specialisation – Scoundrel (Smuggling)
Based on Star Wars Edge of the Empire – Smuggler – Scoundrel p 84.
- SW Career Skills – Charm (Pr), Cool (Pr) Deception (Cun), Ranged – Light (Agil)
- SR Career Skills – Charm (Pr), Cool (Pr) Deception (Cun), Ranged – Light (Agil)
- Starting Character gains one rank in two career skills of their choice.
- These skills become additional Career skills.
- Level 1 Talents – Black Market Contacts (AR), Convincing Demeanour (PR), Rapid Reaction (AR), Street Smarts (PR)
- Level 2 Talents – Convincing Demeanour (PR), Quick Draw (A), Quick Strike (PR), Rapid Reaction (AR)
- Level 3 Talents – Black Market Contacts (AR), Hidden Storage (PR), Side Step (AR), Toughened (PR)
- Level 4 Talents – Hidden Storage (PR), Rapid Reaction (AR), Side Step (AR), Toughened (PR)
- Level 5 Talents – Black Market Contacts (AR), Natural Charmer (A), Soft Spot (A), Quick Strike (PR)
(A) Active Talent (P) Passive Talent (R) Ranked Talent
House Rule Changes
Made Dedication the reward for completing a Specialisation Tree instead of a Tier 5 Item. Replaced Dedication with a 5th Tier Black Market Contacts in fitting with the Marauder.
To keep in line with other tree, I have moved Quick Draw (Tier 1) to replacing Black Market Contacts (Tier 2). I moved the Black Market Contacts to replace Dedication at Tier 5. In place of the 1st level talent I have added Street Smarts.
- 2022-06-27 – Created a shared talent tree to allow me to link in details.
Assassin, Big Game Hunter, Droid Tech, Enforcer, Gadgeteer, Gambler, Marauder, Marshal, Martial Artist, Mechanic, Medic, Mercenary Soldier, Operator, Propagandist, Recruit, Scoundrel, Skip Tracer, Survivalist, Tactician
Game Management: Annotated Stat Block, Character Creation, Choosing a New Campaign, Creating a Galaxy Map, Ending three year campaign, GM’s Luck Roll, Running Games over Skype, Tracking Experience, 2016 Campaign
Character Builds: Bounty Hunter (Karlid – Assassin, Vanna – Gadgeteer, Kyanna – Martial Artist, Jed – Operator, Theya – Skip Tracer, Cadkia – Survivalist), Smuggler (Ebaya – Gambler), Technician (B1-337 – Droid Tech)
References: for Characters, for GMs, Dice, Items (Lightsabers, Modifying, Purchasing, Qualities), Knight Level Play, Mechanics (Awareness, Duty, Morality, Obligation), Movement (Personal, Planetary, Vehicles), Roles (Bounty Hunting, Investigations), Secrets (Empire, Jedi, Mandalorians, Rebels, Sith)
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.