Star Wars – Adversary Data File
Nemesis – Jedi-in-Hiding
Fringe Dwellers – Under the Galactic Empire, society throughout the galaxy has entered a sort of normalcy where adherence to Imperial law supersedes many local customs and traditions. This has been of great benefit to those who rank themselves among the Empire’s preferred citizens, but has pushed those who cannot or will not adjust to the expectations placed upon them to the edges of civilized society. Sometimes this is a literal definition, as many individuals of this sort flock to the less rigidly-controlled Outer Rim Territories to make their lives relatively free from Imperial oversight. The Empire has not fully extended its control to this region of the galaxy, and seems unwilling or unable to completely establish control there, allowing many nooks and crannies to form in which the Alliance and other, more criminal organizations, can conceal themselves.
From Age of Rebellion
The Jedi Order did not survive the birth of the Galactic Empire. The entire order has been painted by Imperial propaganda as a collection of traitors, fools, and lunatics, and many within the modern Empire accept these statements as truth. Outlawed holovids and banned texts tell a different story, frequently portraying the Jedi as heroes. These fictional accounts would have one believe that innumerable Jedi survived the purge conducted by the Empire, but in truth fewer than one hundred of the thousands of Jedi survived. The majority of those who did were hunted and killed shortly thereafter by Darth Vader and the Imperial forces under his command. The Alliance would desperately like to believe that there are Jedi in hiding who escaped the purge and might join the Rebels in their struggle. Unfortunately, little evidence has been found to support this theory other than a few former Padawans who have joined their ranks.
Fantasy Flight Games Rules – Jedi-in-Hiding [Nemesis]
Source: Age of Rebellion Core Rules (sw-ffg-ar-cr-432)
Brawn 3 – Agility 3 – Intellect 4 – Cunning 2 – Willpower 4 – Presence 2
Soak Value 4 – Wound Threshold 13 – Strain Threshold 12 – Melee/Ranged Defence 0/0
- Skills: Athletics 1 (Br), Charm 2 (Pr), Cool 2 (Pr), Coordination 1 (Ag), Deception 2 (Cun), Discipline 4 (Will), Knowledge – Lore 3 (Int), Lightsaber 2 (Br), Perception 4 (Cun), Piloting – Space 2 (Ag), Resilience 2 (Br), Vigilance 2 (Will)
- Adversary 2 – Upgrade difficulty of all combat checks against this target twice.
- Force Rating 3
- Uncanny Senses 1 – Add Boost (Blue) dice to all Perception checks.
- Uncanny Reactions 2 – Add two Boost (Blue) dices to all Vigilance checks.
- Force Power – Enhance
- Light Side Point – Gain success or advantage (users choice) on an Athletics, Coordination, or Resilience check.
- Light Side Point – Take a Force Leap action to jump horizontally or vertically to any location in short range.
- Force Power – Foresee
- Light Side Point – Gain vague hints of events to come, up to a day into own future.
- Light Side Point – Gain advantage per point on an Initiative check.
- Force Power – Move – Light Side Point – Move one object Silhouette 1 at short range, may make ranged attacks with this power.
- Force Power – Enhance
- Lightsaber (Lightsaber, Damage 10, Critical 1, Range Engaged, Breach 1, Sunder, Vicious 2)
- Jedi Robes (+1 soak)
Game Master Notes
Imperial Forces: Emperor’s Hand, Imperial (Army (Officer, Trooper), Gunnery Corps, Naval (Officer, Trooper), Stormtroopers (Cavetrooper, Commander (Ironarm), Sandtrooper, Scout Trooper, Sergeant, Snowtrooper), Vehicle Corps), Imperial Informant, Naval Engineer, TIE (Ace, Pilot)
Underworld: Arms Dealer, Assassin (Defel), Black Marketeer (Twi-lek), Black Sun Vigo, Enforcer (Barabel), Forger, Hutt (Agent Jora, Crime Lord), Impact, Infochant, Loan Shark, Pilot-For-Hire (Sullustan), Pirate (Captain, Crew), Shadowport Mechanic, Shipjacker, Slaver, Slicer, Slow-Witted Tough, Smuggler (Baron, Gang Leader), Street Tough, Swoop Ganger, Thug (Aqualish, Gamorrean)
Game Management: Annotated Stat Block, Character Creation, Choosing a New Campaign, Creating a Galaxy Map, Ending three year campaign, GM’s Luck Roll, Running Games over Skype, Tracking Experience, 2016 Campaign
Character Builds: Bounty Hunter (Karlid – Assassin, Vanna – Gadgeteer, Kyanna – Martial Artist, Jed – Operator, Theya – Skip Tracer, Cadkia – Survivalist), Smuggler (Ebaya – Gambler), Technician (B1-337 – Droid Tech)
References: for Characters, for GMs, Dice, Items (Lightsabers, Modifying, Purchasing, Qualities), Knight Level Play, Mechanics (Awareness, Duty, Morality, Obligation), Movement (Personal, Planetary, Vehicles), Roles (Bounty Hunting, Investigations), Secrets (Empire, Jedi, Mandalorians, Rebels, Sith)
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.