Star Wars – Adversary Data File
Nemesis – Kidron Jammer
Creatures of the Galaxy
Galactic Oddities – Under the Galactic Empire, society throughout the galaxy has entered a sort of normalcy where adherence to Imperial law supersedes many local customs and traditions. This has been of great benefit to those who rank themselves among the Empire’s preferred citizens, but has pushed those who cannot or will not adjust to the expectations placed upon them to the edges of civilized society. Sometimes this is a literal definition, as many individuals of this sort flock to the less rigidly-controlled Outer Rim Territories to make their lives relatively free from Imperial oversight. The Empire has not fully extended its control to this region of the galaxy, and seems unwilling or unable to completely establish control there, allowing many nooks and crannies to form in which the Alliance and other, more criminal organizations, can conceal themselves.
From West End Games
Jammers are manta-ray like creatures that live in the jungle of Kidron. They use a combination of air sacs and their “wings” to keep aloft. They are ferocious predators who can emit a horrendous stench cloud five meters in diameter that “jams” the olfactory senses of the Orfites and the krills, their traditional prey. Non-Orfites who have no breathing apparatus must make a Very Difficult roll or be nauseous and unable to move for a number of rounds.
Fantasy Flight Games Rules – Kirdon Jammer [Nemsis]
Source: West End Games – Planets Collection (sw-weg-2e-pc-155) converted to FFG rules by the GM.
Kidron Jammer [Nemesis]
Brawn 2 – Agility 2 – Intellect 1 – Cunning 3 – Willpower 1 – Presence 1
Soak Value 6 – Wound Threshold 20 – Strain Threshold 20 – Melee/Ranged Defence 2/1
- Skills: Brawl (B) 2, Piloting – Planetary (A) 1, Resilience (B) 3, Stealth (A) 3
- Adversary 1 – Upgrade all combat checks against target by 1.
- Brilliant Evasion – Action – The creature can make a piloting roll vs one opponent and make a Opposed Piloting check, if successful the target may not attack for rounds equal to the agility.
- Defensive Driving 1 – its defensive rating is increased by 1 in defence zones.
- Disorient 3 – After hitting on combat check, may spend two Advantages to dosirent foe struck. Target gets a Setback (Black) dice to all rolls.
- Dodge 2 – When targeted (melee or ranged), can take a incidental to take strain up to rank and upgrade the check by that amount.
- Flight – Jammers can fly using the Piloting – Planetary skill treating themselves as an aircraft with Silhouette 2 and has a move of 2.
- Scent Sacks – Scent clouds effectively blind Orfites and krills. both who use smell as a primary sense. When caught in a five meter diameter scent cloud, the Orfiites and Krill upgrade all checks by 2 that involve vision or smell.
- Teeth (Brawl; Damage 4, Critical 3, Range Engaged; Disorient 3)
- Tentacles (Brawl; Damage 3; Critical 4; Range Engaged; Disorient 3, Knockdown)
- Notes: Non-Orfites must make a Very Difficult (4 purple) Resilience check or be nauseous and unable to move for a rounds, increased by 1 for each failure, and 1 for every two Disadvantage (Threat) rolled. A Despair requires the character to seek medical attention ro recover.
West End Games Rules – Kidron Jammer
Source: West End Games – Planets Collection (sw-weg-2e-pc p.155)
- Type: Wild Predator
- DEXTERITY 2D
- Dodge 4D, Flight 4D+2
- PERCEPTION 3D
- Hide 6D, Sneak 8D
- STRENGTH 2D
- Brawling 6D, Stamina 7D
- Special Abilities
- Flight – Jammers can fly using the flight skill
- Tentacles – Dp STR+1D damage
- Teeth – Do STR+2D damage
- Scent Sacks – Scent clouds effectively blind Orfites and krills. both who use smell as a primary sense. When caught in a five meter diameter scent cloud, the Orfiites and Krill suffer -2D to all actions that involve vision or smell.
- Move: 6 (walking), 12 (flying)
- Size: 2.0 to 3.0 metres long, average wingspan 3.0 metres.
- Notes: Non-Orfites must make a Very Difficult Strength roll or be nauseous and unable to move for 1D+1 rounds.
Game Master Notes
- 2022-03-27 – Updated from Age of Rebellion.
- 2011-11-30 – Upgraded from Rival to Nemesis after publication.
Imperial Forces: Emperor’s Hand, Imperial (Army (Officer, Trooper), Gunnery Corps, Naval (Officer, Trooper), Stormtroopers (Cavetrooper, Commander (Ironarm), Sandtrooper, Scout Trooper, Sergeant, Snowtrooper), Vehicle Corps), Imperial Informant, Naval Engineer, TIE (Ace, Pilot)
Underworld: Arms Dealer, Assassin (Defel), Black Marketeer (Twi-lek), Black Sun Vigo, Enforcer (Barabel), Forger, Hutt (Agent Jora, Crime Lord), Impact, Infochant, Loan Shark, Pilot-For-Hire (Sullustan), Pirate (Captain, Crew), Shadowport Mechanic, Shipjacker, Slaver, Slicer, Slow-Witted Tough, Smuggler (Baron, Gang Leader), Street Tough, Swoop Ganger, Thug (Aqualish, Gamorrean)
Game Management: Annotated Stat Block, Character Creation, Choosing a New Campaign, Creating a Galaxy Map, Ending three year campaign, GM’s Luck Roll, Running Games over Skype, Tracking Experience, 2016 Campaign
Character Builds: Bounty Hunter (Karlid – Assassin, Vanna – Gadgeteer, Kyanna – Martial Artist, Jed – Operator, Theya – Skip Tracer, Cadkia – Survivalist), Smuggler (Ebaya – Gambler), Technician (B1-337 – Droid Tech)
References: for Characters, for GMs, Dice, Items (Lightsabers, Modifying, Purchasing, Qualities), Knight Level Play, Mechanics (Awareness, Duty, Morality, Obligation), Movement (Personal, Planetary, Vehicles), Roles (Bounty Hunting, Investigations), Secrets (Empire, Jedi, Mandalorians, Rebels, Sith)
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.