Star Wars – Adversary Data File
Nemesis – Kidron Jammer
Creatures of the Galaxy
Jammers are manta-ray like creatures that live in the jungle of Kidron. They use a combination of air sacs and their “wings” to keep aloft. They are ferocious predators who can emit a horrendous stench cloud five meters in diameter that “jams” the olfactory senses of the Orfites and the krills, their traditional prey. Non-Orfites who have no breathing apparatus must make a Very Difficult roll or be nauseous and unable to move for a number of rounds.
Fantasy Flight Games Rules – Kirdon Jammer [Nemsis]
Source: West End Games – Planets Collection (sw-weg-2e-pc p.155) converted to FFG rules by the GM.
Kidron Jammer [Nemesis]
Brawn 2 – Agility 2 – Intellect 1 – Cunning 3 – Willpower 1 – Presence 1
Soak Value 6 – Wound Threshold 20 – Strain Threshold 20 – Melee/Ranged Defence 2/1
- Skills: Brawl (B) 2, Piloting – Planetary (A) 1, Resilience (B) 3, Stealth (A) 3
- Adversary 1 – Upgrade all combat checks against target by 1.
- Brilliant Evasion – Action – The creature can make a piloting roll vs one opponent and make a Opposed Piloting check, if successful the target may not attack for rounds equal to the agility.
- Defensive Driving 1 – its defensive rating is increased by 1 in defence zones.
- Disorient 3 – After hitting on combat check, may spend two Advantages to dosirent foe struck. Target gets a Setback (Black) dice to all rolls.
- Dodge 2 – When targeted (melee or ranged), can take a incidental to take strain up to rank and upgrade the check by that amount.
- Flight – Jammers can fly using the Piloting – Planetary skill treating themselves as an aircraft with Silhouette 2 and has a move of 2.
- Scent Sacks – Scent clouds effectively blind Orfites and krills. both who use smell as a primary sense. When caught in a five meter diameter scent cloud, the Orfiites and Krill upgrade all checks by 2 that involve vision or smell.
- Teeth (Brawl; Damage 4, Critical 3, Range Engaged; Disorient 3)
- Tentacles (Brawl; Damage 3; Critical 4; Range Engaged; Disorient 3, Knockdown)
- Notes: Non-Orfites must make a Very Difficult (4 purple) Resilience check or be nauseous and unable to move for a rounds, increased by 1 for each failure, and 1 for every two Disadvantage (Threat) rolled. A Despair requires the character to seek medical attention ro recover.
West End Games Rules – Kidron Jammer
Source: West End Games – Planets Collection (sw-weg-2e-pc p.155)
- Type: Wild Predator
- DEXTERITY 2D
- Dodge 4D, Flight 4D+2
- PERCEPTION 3D
- Hide 6D, Sneak 8D
- STRENGTH 2D
- Brawling 6D, Stamina 7D
- Special Abilities
- Flight – Jammers can fly using the flight skill
- Tentacles – Dp STR+1D damage
- Teeth – Do STR+2D damage
- Scent Sacks – Scent clouds effectively blind Orfites and krills. both who use smell as a primary sense. When caught in a five meter diameter scent cloud, the Orfiites and Krill suffer -2D to all actions that involve vision or smell.
- Move: 6 (walking), 12 (flying)
- Size: 2.0 to 3.0 metres long, average wingspan 3.0 metres.
- Notes: Non-Orfites must make a Very Difficult Strength roll or be nauseous and unable to move for 1D+1 rounds.
Game Master Notes
- 2011-11-30 – Upgraded from Rival to Nemesis after publication.
Rebel Alliance: Liaison
Underworld: Arms Dealer, Assassin (Defel), Black Marketeer (Twi-lek), Black Sun Vigo, Enforcer (Barabel), Forger, Hutt (Agent Jora, Crime Lord), Infochant, Loan Shark, Pilot-For-Hire (Sullustan), Pirate (Captain, Crew), Shipjacker, Slaver, Slicer, Smuggler (Baron), Street Tough, Swoop Ganger, Thug (Aqualish, Gamorrean)
Game Management: Annotated Stat Block, Character Creation, Choosing a New Campaign, Creating a Galaxy Map, Ending three year campaign, GM’s Luck Roll, Running Games over Skype, Tracking Experience, 2016 Campaign
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox. For managing your subscriptions see Subscription Information.