Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara
Magical Item – Dwarven Clan Plate
Base Item – Dwarven Clan Plate
Very Rare Item Value
Price: (1d4+1) x10,000 gp (20,000 to 50,000 gp) – 50% for consumable items
Base Price: 30,000 gp or 15,000 gp for expendable
Expendable Items can be attuned on use, at the cost of a random attuned item and slot.
Cursed Items auto attune on use and replace a random attuned item and slot.
Magical Items – C – Common, U – Uncommon, R – Rare, VR – Very Rare, L – Legendary, A – Artefact, Cu – Cursed
- Magical Items – Very Rare – Dwarven Plate – 30,000 gp
- Requirement: Attunement requires a dwarf, or a clan member in the presence of a forge of power.
- Standard: While wearing this armour, you gain a +2 bonus to AC. In addition, if an effect moves you against your will along the ground, you can use your reaction to reduce the distance you are moved by up to 10 feet.
- Each clan has a distinctive armour easily identifiable by all Rockhome clans. A dwarf can only gain this award once, and it identifies them as a Protector of the Forge. (Protector of the clan). Armour is made of an unknown material and is 50% the weight of normal armour.
- Attunement: Your armour glows green when the forge of power is in danger, or when summoned by the Forge-master. While wearing the armour you can teleport to the Forge of Power. This can be recharged by the forge master only.
- Curse: Harming a clan member instantly destroyed the armour and curses the attacker, though intentionally breaking the item also works and curses the breaker of the item. Cracking of the forge of power it was created from destroys this item and also curses the destroyer.
- Relic: Dwarves gain Advantage on all diplomacy rolls vs Dwarves who can see (or know) you wear this clan armour. You are part of the honour guard for the Forge of Power.
- You can incorporate a Belt of Dwarvenkind (or belt of Giant Strength), Gloves of Ogre Power and Dwarven Helm into the armour, gaining the properties of these items as a single item.
Example Campaign Items – Dwarven Clan Plate
Original Item – Dwarven Plate
Source: Dungeons Master’s Guide (dmg167)
Armor (plate), very rare
While wearing this armor, you gain a +2 bonus to AC. In addition, if an effect moves you against your will along the ground, you can use your reaction to reduce the distance you are moved by up to 10 feet.
Tuesday Items: T001, T002, T003, T004, T005, T006, T007, T008, T009, T010, T011, T012, T013, T014, T015, T016, T017, T018, T019, T020, T021, T022, T023, T024, T025, T026, T027, T028, T029, T030, T031, T032, T033, T034, T035, T036, T037, T038, T039, T040, T041, T042, T043, T044, T045, T046, T047, T048, T049, T050, T051, T052, T054, T055, T056, T057, T058, T059, T060, T061, T062, T063, T064, T065, T066, T067, T068, T069, T070, T071, T072, T073, T074, T075
Wednesday Items: W001, W002, W003, W004, W005, W006, W007, W008, W009, W010, W011, W012, W013, W014, W015, W016, W017, W018, W019, W020, W021, W023, W024, W027, W028, W029, W030, W031, W032, W033, W034, W035, W038, W039, W040, W041, W042, W043, W044, W045, W047, W048, W049, W050, W051, W052, W054, W055, W056, W058, W059, W061, W062, W063, W064, W065
Friday Items: F002, F005, F006, F007, F008, F009, F010, F012, F014, F016, F019, F025, F026, F027, F028, F029, F030, F031, F032, F033, F034, F035, F036, F037, F038, F039, F040, F041, F042, F043, F044, F047, F048, F049, F050, F051, F052, F054, F055
D&D Menu – Adventures, Artefacts, Backgrounds, Classes, Dominions, Downtime, Feats, Gazetteers, Gods, Magical Items, Monsters, Organisations, Pantheons, Races, Ranks & Titles, Rune Magic, Secret Crafts, Settlements, Spells, Timeline, Weapons Mastery
Class Builds – Artificer – Bombardier (Tinkerkin), Barbarian – Totem Warrior (Ethegnarian), Totem Warrior (Heldannic), Bard – College of Valour (Sunfey), Druid – Circle of Dreams (Woodfey), Circle of the Tree of Life (Seasonfey), Fighter – Battlemaster (Seashire), Eldritch Knight (Kerendan), Weapons Master (Makai), Weapons Master (Stonebound), Monk – Way of the Elements (Waterchild), Paladin – Oath of Radiance (Sunfey), Oath of Vengeance (Firechild), Sorcerer – Wild Magic (Shadowfey), Warlock – Celestial (Sunfey), Wizard – Bladesinger (Seasonfey), Dragon – White. Multiclass – Cleric/Wizard (Ethengarian), Rogue/Cleric (Atruaghin), Rogue/Sorcerer (Seashire), Wizard/Rogue (Traladaran)
Floorplans – Thyatian
Session Recordings – Campaign Journals
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.