Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara
Magical Item – Dwarven Clan Thrower
Base Item – Dwarven Clan Thrower
Very Rare Item Value
Price: (1d4+1) x10,000 gp (20,000 to 50,000 gp) – 50% for consumable items
Base Price: 30,000 gp or 15,000 gp for expendable
Expendable Items can be attuned on use, at the cost of a random attuned item and slot.
Cursed Items auto attune on use and replace a random attuned item and slot.
Magical Items – C – Common, U – Uncommon, R – Rare, VR – Very Rare, L – Legendary, A – Artefact, Cu – Cursed
- Magical Items – Very Rare – Dwarven Clan Thrower – 30,000 gp
- Requirement: To attune this item it requires a dwarf, or a dwarven clan member in the presence of a forge of power.
- Standard: You gain a +3 bonus to attack and damage rolls made with this magic weapon.
- Each clan has a distinctive weapon easily identifiable by all Rockhome clans. A dwarf only gains this award once, and it identifies them as a Knight. (Knight of the clan). Advantage on all diplomacy rolls vs Dwarves who can see (or know) you carry a Clan weapon. Your weapon glows green when the forge of power is in danger, or when summoned by the Forge-master.
- Attunement: It has the thrown property with a normal range of 20 feet and a long range of 60 feet. When you hit with a ranged attack using this weapon, it deals an extra 1d8 damage or, if the target is a giant, 2d8 damage. Immediately after the attack, the weapon flies back to your hand.
- The weapon confers an additional +1 to foes while within an underground environment. Attack rolls have advantage if the attuned character is standing on stone.
- Curse: Striking a clan member instantly destroyed the weapon and curses the attacker, though intentionally breaking the item also works and curses the breaker of the item. Cracking of the forge of power it was created from also curses the destroyer and breaks this item..
- Relic: Dwarves making attacks from this weapon upgrade their base dice against undead, fiends or dragons. When underground: Your weapon acts as a weapon of warning and grants +1 bonus to foes.
- You can pair this hammer with a Dwarven Clan shield and treat the two items as a single item for the purposes of attunement
Example Campaign Items – Dwarven Clan Thrower
Original Item – Dwarven Thrower
Source: Dungeons Master’s Guide (dmg167)
Weapon (warhammer), very rare (requires attunement by a dwarf)
You gain a +3 bonus to attack and damage rolls made with this magic weapon. It has the thrown property with a normal range of 20 feet and a long range of 60 feet. When you hit with a ranged attack using this weapon, it deals an extra ld8 damage or, if the target is a giant, 2d8 damage. Immediately after the attack, the weapon flies back to your hand.
Tuesday Items: T001, T002, T003, T004, T005, T006, T007, T008, T009, T010, T011, T012, T013, T014, T015, T016, T017, T018, T019, T020, T021, T022, T023, T024, T025, T026, T027, T028, T029, T030, T031, T032, T033, T034, T035, T036, T037, T038, T039, T040, T041, T042, T043, T044, T045, T046, T047, T048, T049, T050, T051, T052, T054, T055, T056, T057, T058, T059, T060, T061, T062, T063, T064, T065, T066, T067, T068, T069, T070, T071, T072, T073, T074, T075
Wednesday Items: W001, W002, W003, W004, W005, W006, W007, W008, W009, W010, W011, W012, W013, W014, W015, W016, W017, W018, W019, W020, W021, W023, W024, W027, W028, W029, W030, W031, W032, W033, W034, W035, W038, W039, W040, W041, W042, W043, W044, W045, W047, W048, W049, W050, W051, W052, W054, W055, W056, W058, W059, W061, W062, W063, W064, W065
Friday Items: F002, F005, F006, F007, F008, F009, F010, F012, F014, F016, F019, F025, F026, F027, F028, F029, F030, F031, F032, F033, F034, F035, F036, F037, F038, F039, F040, F041, F042, F043, F044, F047, F048, F049, F050, F051, F052, F054, F055
D&D Menu – Adventures, Artefacts, Backgrounds, Classes, Dominions, Downtime, Feats, Gazetteers, Gods, Magical Items, Monsters, Organisations, Pantheons, Races, Ranks & Titles, Rune Magic, Secret Crafts, Settlements, Spells, Timeline, Weapons Mastery
Class Builds – Artificer – Bombardier (Tinkerkin), Barbarian – Totem Warrior (Ethegnarian), Totem Warrior (Heldannic), Bard – College of Valour (Sunfey), Druid – Circle of Dreams (Woodfey), Circle of the Tree of Life (Seasonfey), Fighter – Battlemaster (Seashire), Eldritch Knight (Kerendan), Weapons Master (Makai), Weapons Master (Stonebound), Monk – Way of the Elements (Waterchild), Paladin – Oath of Radiance (Sunfey), Oath of Vengeance (Firechild), Sorcerer – Wild Magic (Shadowfey), Warlock – Celestial (Sunfey), Wizard – Bladesinger (Seasonfey), Dragon – White. Multiclass – Cleric/Wizard (Ethengarian), Rogue/Cleric (Atruaghin), Rogue/Sorcerer (Seashire), Wizard/Rogue (Traladaran)
Floorplans – Thyatian
Session Recordings – Campaign Journals
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.