Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara
Magical Item – Armour of Vulnerability
- Type: Armour (Light, Medium or Heavy) (Cursed)
- Rarity: Rare, Genasi (Darkness) Relic
- Original Source: Dungeon Masters Guide (dmg152)
- Base Item
- Campaign Examples
- Original Item
- Content Updates
Base Item – Armour of Vulnerability
Rare Item Value
Price: 2d10 x1,000 gp (2,000 to 20,000) – 50% for consumable items
Base Price: 12,000 gp or 6,000 gp for expendable
Expendable Items can be attuned on use, at the cost of a random attuned item and slot.
Cursed Items auto attune on use and replace a random attuned item and slot.
C – Common, U – Uncommon, R – Rare, VR – Very Rare, L – Legendary, A – Artefact, Cu – Cursed
Racial Items Link
Dragonkind, Dwarven, Elven, Genasi, Giant, Gnome, Halfling, Human
- Magical Item – Rare – Armour of Vulnerability – 12,000 gp
- Standard: This armour has the symbology of the elements on it, and while wearing it you have advantage on saving throws vs acid, cold, fire, lightning and thunder, or necrotic which you can activate once per long rest as a reaction and last for 1 minute.
- Attunement: While wearing this armour, you have resistance to one of the following damage types: bludgeoning, piercing, or slashing. The DM chooses the type or determines it randomly.
- Curse: This armour is cursed, a fact that is revealed only when an identify spell is cast on the armour or you attune to it. Attuning to the armour curses you until you are targeted by the remove curse spell or similar magic: removing the armour fails to end the curse. While cursed you have vulnerability to two of the three damage type associated with the armour (not the one to which it grants resistance).
- Relic: If you are a Genasi the resistance refreshes over a short rest. If you are a Darkness Genasi then you can ignore the curse on this item.
Example Campaign Items – Armour of Vulnerability
Original Item – Armor of Vulnerability
Source: Dungeon Masters Guide (dmg152)
ARMOR OF VULNERABILITY
Armor (plate), rare (requires attunement)
While wearing this armor, you have resistance to one of the following damage types: bludgeoning, piercing, or slashing. The DM chooses the type or determines it randomly.
Curse. This armor is cursed, a fact that is revealed only when an identify spell is cast on the armor or you attune to it. Attuning to the armor curses you until you are targeted by the remove curse spell or similar magic: removing the armor fails to end the curse. While cursed you have vulnerability to two of the three damage type associated with the armor (not the one to which it grants resistance).
Magical Items in Mystara Overview, Campaign Items, Creating Unique Items
Downtime Buying and Selling Items or Crafting Items
Types: Armour, Blessings, Books, Charm, Epic Boons, Marks of Prestige, Potion, Ring, Rod, Rune, Scroll, Staff, Wand Overview, Weapon, Wondrous Items
Relics of: Dragonkind, Dwarves, Elven, Genasi, Giantkind, Gnome, Halfling, Human
Tuesday Items: T001, T002, T003, T004, T005, T006, T007, T008, T009, T010, T011, T012, T013, T014, T015, T016, T017, T018, T019, T020, T021, T022, T023, T024, T025, T026, T027, T028, T029, T030, T031, T032, T033, T034, T035, T036, T037, T038, T039, T040, T041, T042, T043, T044, T045, T046, T047, T048, T049, T050, T051, T052, T054, T055, T056, T057, T058, T059, T060, T061, T062, T063, T064, T065, T066, T067, T068, T069, T070, T071, T072, T073, T074, T075
Wednesday Items: W001, W002, W003, W004, W005, W006, W007, W008, W009, W010, W011, W012, W013, W014, W015, W016, W017, W018, W019, W020, W021, W023, W024, W027, W028, W029, W030, W031, W032, W033, W034, W035, W038, W039, W040, W041, W042, W043, W044, W045, W047, W048, W049, W050, W051, W052, W054, W055, W056, W058, W059, W061, W062, W063, W064, W065
Friday Items: F002, F005, F006, F007, F008, F009, F010, F012, F014, F016, F019, F025, F026, F027, F028, F029, F030, F031, F032, F033, F034, F035, F036, F037, F038, F039, F040, F041, F042, F043, F044, F047, F048, F049, F050, F051, F052, F054, F055
D&D 5E in Mystara
D&D Menu – Adventures, Artefacts, Backgrounds, Classes, Dominions, Downtime, Feats, Gazetteers, Gods, Magical Items, Monsters, Organisations, Pantheons, Races, Ranks & Titles, Rune Magic, Secret Crafts, Settlements, Spells, Timeline, Weapons Mastery
Game Management – Annotated Stat Block, Character Creation, Choosing a New Campaign, Gaming over Skype, GM’s Luck Roll, Tracking Experience
Class Builds –
Artificer – Bombardier (Tinkerkin),
Barbarian – Totem Warrior (Plamin, Camdu),
Bard – College of Valour (Sunfey),
Druid – Circle of Dreams (Woodfey), Circle of the Tree of Life (Seasonfey),
Fighter – Battlemaster (Seashire), Eldritch Knight (Kerendan), Weapons Master (Lani), Weapons Master (Stonebound),
Monk – Way of the Elements (Tidal),
Paladin – Oath of Radiance (Sunfey), Oath of Vengeance (Firechild),
Sorcerer – Wild Magic (Shadowfey),
Warlock – Celestial (Llewell),
Wizard – Bladesinger (Nerye),
Dragon – White (Calcryx).
Multiclass – Cleric/Wizard (Xhall), Rogue/Cleric (Dracnomir), Rogue/Sorcerer (Yodrey), Wizard/Rogue (Traladaran)
Floorplans – Thyatian
Session Recordings – Campaign Journals
Library of Books
B5, d20 System, Pathfinder, SW
This site is currently undergoing migration to www.thedarkelf007.com website due to needing a different set of tools that I had available to me on here.
Basic Links: Who Am I?, Home, Game Tools, Game Session Videos, My Campaigns, My Library, Site Map, Subscription Information
Game Systems: Dungeons & Dragons, Pathfinder 1 & 2, Shadowrun, Star Wars. Other Game Systems
Site sponsored by the author AS Hamilton (my wife) with her books available on amazon kindle.