Star Wars – Adversary Data File
Nemesis – Forsaken Jedi
The Jedi are an ancient order whose light has essentially disappeared from the galaxy. As far as the vast majority of the galaxy is concerned, the Jedi are extinct and their ancient ways were prone to treachery and failure. This is what the Empire has told the people of the galaxy and many believe it. The truth, while not far from the story, is not entirely the same. A handful of Jedi survived the purge that accompanied the birth of the Empire. Most died in subsequent years, but a few remain in hiding. And there are a few whom the Empire never bothered to hunt. Those who fall into this last category are haunted by their failures and by the fact that they are not even enough of a threat to warrant the Empire’s attention. Most have succumbed to self-pity and vice of one form or another. If they do not already embrace the dark side, they are not far from doing so.
Fantasy Flight Games Rules – Forsaken Jedi [Nemesis]
Source: Edge of the Empire – Core Rules (sw-ffg-ee-cr p.412)
Forsaken Jedi [Nemesis]
Brawn 3 – Agility 4 – Intellect 3 – Cunning 4 – Willpower 2 – Presence 2
Soak Value 3 – Wound Threshold 16 – Strain Threshold 14 – Melee/Ranged Defence 2/1
- Skills: Coercion 2, Cool 2, Deception 3, Knowledge – Lore 4, Lightsaber 4, Melee 2, Perception 4, Piloting – Space 2, Streetwise 3, Vigilance 2
- Adversary 2 – Upgrade difficulty of all combat checks against this target two times.
- Force Rating 3 – Light side force user, use of Dark Side points generates corruption.
- Sense Danger – Once per session, remove two Setback (Black) dice from any check.
- Sense Emotions – Add one Boost (Blue) dice to all Charm, Coercion, and Deception checks.
- Uncanny Senses 2 – add two Boost (Blue) dice to all Perception checks.
- Force Power – Move
- Light Side Point – Move up to two objects Silhouette 1 at medium range, may make ranged attacks with this power (ee-cr 283)
- Force Power – Sense
- Light Side Point – Sense all living things within medium range.
- Light Side Point – Sense the emotional state of one target within medium range.
- Ongoing Effect – Force Point – Upgrade difficulty of attacks targeting Forsaken Jedi twice.
- On the edge – Once per Force check, may suffer 1 strain to use Dark Side Point result to generate Light Side Point.
- Force Power – Move
- Lightsaber (Lightsaber, Damage 10, Critical 1, Range Engaged, Breach 1, Defensive 1, Deflection 2, Sunder, Vicious 2)
Game Master Notes
Rebel Alliance: Liaison
Underworld: Arms Dealer, Assassin (Defel), Black Marketeer (Twi-lek), Black Sun Vigo, Enforcer (Barabel), Forger, Hutt (Agent Jora, Crime Lord), Infochant, Loan Shark, Pilot-For-Hire (Sullustan), Pirate (Captain, Crew), Shipjacker, Slaver, Slicer, Smuggler (Baron), Street Tough, Swoop Ganger, Thug (Aqualish, Gamorrean)
Game Management: Annotated Stat Block, Character Creation, Choosing a New Campaign, Creating a Galaxy Map, Ending three year campaign, GM’s Luck Roll, Running Games over Skype, Tracking Experience, 2016 Campaign
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox. For managing your subscriptions see Subscription Information.