Star Wars – Adversary Data File
Nemesis – Planetary Governor
Law & Order
In the eyes of the Empire, a planet is the smallest autonomous body of note anywhere within the galaxy. Cities and nations are of no real consequence to a bureaucracy as large as the Empire, but a planet-wide government can at least offer a significant quantity of resources, some extremely valuable, to an extent that makes a planet worthy of attention. For that reason, planetary governors are at least a consideration even to the officers of the Imperial Navy. They are given due consideration and their independence is not trod upon unless absolutely necessary. If planetary considerations stand in the way of the Imperial agenda, however, they are swept aside without a thought; even the most considerate of Imperial officers has his limits
Fantasy Flight Games Rules – Planetary Governor [Nemesis]
Source: Edge of the Empire – Core Rules (sw-ffg-ee-cr p.403)
Planetary Governor [Nemesis]
Brawn 2 – Agility 2 – Intellect 3 – Cunning 4 – Willpower 3 – Presence 4
Soak Value 3 – Wound Threshold 14 – Strain Threshold 14 – Melee/Ranged Defence 0/0
- Skills: Charm 3, Coercion 4, Cool 2, Deception 3, Knowledge – Education 4, Leadership 3, Perception 4, Ranged – Light 3, Piloting – Planetary 2, Resilience 2, Streetwise 2, Skulduggery 3, Vigilance 2
- Improved Inspiring Rhetoric – As an action, may make a Average Leadership check. Each success removes one strain or wound from one ally in short range. Each advantage removes an additional strain or wound from an affected ally. All affected allies add a Boost (Blue) dice to all checks for three rounds.
- Kill with Kindness 2 – Remove two Setback (Black) dice from all Charm and Leadership checks.
- Nobody’s Fool 2 – Upgrade difficulty of all Charm, Coercion and Deception checks targeting Planetary Governor twice
- Leader – All subordinates within medium range add a Boost (Blue) dice to all Discipline checks.
- Light Blaster Pistol (Ranged – Light, Damage 5, Critical 4, Ranged Medium, Stun setting)
Game Master Notes
Imperial Forces: Emperor’s Hand, Imperial (Army (Officer, Trooper), Gunnery Corps, Naval (Officer, Trooper), Stormtroopers (Cavetrooper, Commander (Ironarm), Sandtrooper, Scout Trooper, Sergeant, Snowtrooper), Vehicle Corps), Imperial Informant, Naval Engineer, TIE (Ace, Pilot)
Underworld: Arms Dealer, Assassin (Defel), Black Marketeer (Twi-lek), Black Sun Vigo, Enforcer (Barabel), Forger, Hutt (Agent Jora, Crime Lord), Impact, Infochant, Loan Shark, Pilot-For-Hire (Sullustan), Pirate (Captain, Crew), Shadowport Mechanic, Shipjacker, Slaver, Slicer, Slow-Witted Tough, Smuggler (Baron, Gang Leader), Street Tough, Swoop Ganger, Thug (Aqualish, Gamorrean)
Game Management: Annotated Stat Block, Character Creation, Choosing a New Campaign, Creating a Galaxy Map, Ending three year campaign, GM’s Luck Roll, Running Games over Skype, Tracking Experience, 2016 Campaign
References: for Characters, for GMs, Dice, Items (Lightsabers, Modifying, Purchasing, Qualities), Knight Level Play, Mechanics (Awareness, Duty, Morality, Obligation), Movement (Personal, Planetary, Vehicles), Roles (Bounty Hunting, Investigations), Secrets (Empire, Jedi, Mandalorians, Rebels, Sith)
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.