Star Wars – EDF-GT
Equipment Data File – Gear – Tools
Emergency Repair Patch
Emergency repair patches, like the SoroSuub Pocket Tech, are designed to be both portable and able to be used quickly in an emergency. An emergency repair patch consists of a semi-flexible durasteel disk rimmed with auto-activating thermal welds. Some also contain an electrically inert inner insulation layer to protect against shortouts. The patch can be quickly applied over a damaged portion of a droid’s chassis, then almost instantly spot-welded into place, keeping the vulnerable interior safe from further damage and maintaining the chassis’s structural integrity.
Fantasy Flight Rules – Emergency Repair Patch
- Source: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook (sw-ffg-ee-cr181)
- Emergency Repair Patch– Encumbrance: 0, Price: 25 credits, Rarity: 1
- Emergency repair patches are one-use items that mechanics can use to patch small holes in items or vehicles, or droids can use to heal wounds. The second use is more common. It takes a maneuver for a character to use an emergency repair patch on himself or another. An emergency repair patch automatically heals 3 wounds on a droid. A droid can use emergency repair patches five times in a day. The sixth emergency repair patch heals no wounds – the droid is so patched together that further patches would be useless. It takes a day for the droid’s self repair diagnostics (or some actual repairs) to restore his body to enough functionality to be able to accept additional emergency patches. See page 220 for more information.
- 2021-06-16 – Added in Baktoid.
- 2021-06-05 – Added in Mintronomon.
Armour Modifications: Cortosis Weave, Enhanced Optics Suite, Heating System, Optical Camouflage System, Strength Enhancing System, Superior Armour Customisation, Thermal Shielding System, Vacuum Sealed
Modifications: Augmented Spin Barrel, Balanced Hilt, Blaster Actuating Module, Bipod Mount, Bowcaster Accelerator Enhancement, Bowcaster Automatic Re-Cocker, Filed Front Sight, Forearm Grip, Marksman Barrel, Mono-Molecular Edge, Multi-Optic Sight, Serrated Edge, Shortened Barrel, Spread Barrel, Superior Weapon Customisation, Telescopic Optical Sight, Tripod Mount, Under-Barrel Flame Projector (R), Under-Barrel Grenade Launcher (R), Weapon Harness, Weapon Sling, Weighted Head
Modifications: Rubat Crystals
Game Management: Annotated Stat Block, Character Creation, Choosing a New Campaign, Creating a Galaxy Map, Ending three year campaign, GM’s Luck Roll, Running Games over Skype, Tracking Experience, 2016 Campaign
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox. For managing your subscriptions see Subscription Information.