Shadowrun RPG – Campaign
Generation 3 – Terrinoth
Shadowrun – 5th Edition
Generation 3 – Terrinoth Adventure
- 3rd Generation – Terrinoth Adventure (Genesys)
- Group: Tuesday (D&D Week)
- Session 219 to 221 (3 sessions)
- 18th September 2018 to 16 October 2018
- Players: Paul M – Mercury (Nopos) (3), Stefan – Crumbs (Nine-lives) (3), Martin – Alpha (Vina) (3), Jeremy – Kid Jack (Asamoh) (3), Paul B – Peregrin (Avalon) (2)
This was a side campaign designed to test out the rules with the Shadowrun players as well as challenge them with in a vitual world that would become more restrictive as time passed until they figured out how to circumvent the restraints.
While the game started strong, the players took every restraint with loud complaints and no variations, so had no real challenges to the storyline, and in the end it was abandoned due to complaints and missing the planned for interactions.
Storyline: Seattle Elections 2069
Gen 3 – 2050
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.