My Library – gen-ter-rt
Realm of Terrinoth
- Publisher: Fantasy Flight Games
- Rules: Genesys
- Series: Terrinoth
- Author: tba
- Reference: PGS03
Enter a World of Ancient Magics and Terrible Dangers!
Ready your sword and spellbook for adventure in the fantasy land of Terrinoth! Using the Genesys Roleplaying System, this sourcebook allows players to explore the magical Runebound setting filled with tragedy and mystery. Terrinoth faces darkness on all sides—ghastly skeletal Reanimates, raging dragons, and even horrific demons—and heroic characters are needed more than ever to rise to its defense. With Realms of Terrinoth, you’ll be ready for the challenge!
This supplement for the Genesys roleplaying game includes:
- The history of Terrinoth, from the primordial fall of the Elves to the fiery invasion of the Dragonlords and beyond.
- Character creation options for playing races like Latari Elves, Orcs of the Broken Plains, Catfolk, Forge Dwarves, and Gnomes.
- New character careers such as Mage, Scoundrel, and Warrior.
- Heroic Abilities that allow characters to perform singularly wondrous feats, create powerful signature weapons, and more!
- New weapons, gear, mounts, services, and other items essential for adventuring in Terrinoth and the other lands of Mennara. You can even wield one of the fabled runebound shards!
- Crafting rules for fashioning unique weapons, powerful magic items, and mysterious alchemical potions.
- New rules for using magic, including spells for reanimating the dead, calling upon the gods for aid, and accessing primal forces.
- A tour across Terrinoth, home of the valiant Daqan Lords but also the foul Mistlands of the undead. Delve into the ancient Elven forests and the Dwarven kingdoms underneath the Dunwarr Mountains, as well as the far-off the desert sands of Al-Kalim, the frozen wastes of Isheim, and the deadly jungles of Zanaga!
What is My Library
My Library is a section of my blog dedicated to the reference of material I am using in my games and linking it back to the sourcebooks I am using. It is also a handy way to keep track of the material I have.
It is intended as a reference section for personal use, any other use is just a bonus.
D&D BECMI (0e)
- Rulebooks (0e-rb): rc
- Adventures (0e-adv): b1, b19, x11, x12
- Wrath of the Immortals (0e-wi): bs, bs1, bs2
- Creature Crucible (0e-pc): 01, 02, 03, 04
- Gazetteers (0e-gaz): 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, box, box1, box2, box3
- Hollow World (0e-hw): a1, a2, a3, cs, dms, pg, q1, r1, r2, r3
D&D 3rd Edition (3rd Party Products)
- AEG (3e-aeg)
- Fantasy Flight Games
- Mongoose Publishing (3e-mgp)
- Complete Campaigns:: cc01, cc02, cc03, cc04, cc06
- Cities of Fantasy: cf01, cf02, cf03, cf04, cf05
- Classic Play: cp01, cp02, cp03, cp04, cp05, cp06, cp81, cp82
- Encylopeadia Arcane: ea01, ea02, ea03, ea04, ea05, ea06, ea07, ea08, ea09, ea10, ea11, ea12, ea13, ea14, ea15, ea16, ea17, ea18, ea19, ea20, ea21, ea22, ea23, ea24, ea25, ea26, ea97
- Epic Players Guide: epg20, epg21, epg22
- Gladiator: gsd
- Monster Encyclopeadia: me50, me51
- Power Classes: pc01, pc02, pc03, pc04, pc05, pc06, pc07, pc08, pc09, pc10, pc11, pc12, pc13
- Quintessential Collector: qc01, qc02, qc03, qc04, qc05, qc06, qc07, qc08, qc09, qc10, qc11, qc12, qc13, qc14, qc15, qc16, qc17, qc18, qc19, qc20, sc21, qc22, qc23, qc41, qc42, qc43, qc44, qc45, qc46, qc47, qc48, qc49, qc50, qc51, qc52, qc91, qc92, qc93
- Slayer’s Guides: sg01, sg02, sg03, sg04, sg05, sg06, sg07, sg08, sg09, sg10, sg11, sg12, sg13, sg14, sg15, sg16, sg17, sg18, sg19, sg20, sg21, sg22, sg23, sg25, sg26, sg27, sg28, sg29, sg30, sg95, sg96, sg98, sg99
- The Planes: tp01, tp02, tp94
- Travellers Tales: tt01, tt02, tt03, tt04, tt05
- Ultimate Handbooks: uh01, uh02, uh03, uh05, uh05, uh06, uh07, uh08, uh09, uh10, uh11, uh13, uh14, uh15
- Paizo (3e-pzo)
- AP01 – Rise of the Runelords (3e-pzo-rotr): b1, b2, b3, b4, b5, b6, dice, map, pg
- AP02 – Curse of the Crimson Throne (3e-pzo-cct): b1, b2, b3, b4, b5, b6, dice, map, pg
- AP03 – Second Darkness (3e-pzo-sd): b1, b2, b3, b4, b5, b6, dice, map, pg
- AP04 – Legacy of Fire (3e-pzo-lof): b1, b2, b3, b4, b5, b6, dice, map, pg
D&D 5th Edition (5e)
- Wizards of the Coast (5e-wiz): ai, bgda, cos, cosrv, dmg, dms, ggr, gos, hdq, mm, mtf, oota, ph, pota, scag, skt, tod, trot, typ, vgm, wdh, wdmm, xge
- EN Publishing (5e-enp): et1, et2, etaa, etaw, etrh, etrla
- Frog God Games (5e-fgg): bls, bp, bpa, fef, ra
- Goodman Games (5e-gmg): oar1, oar2, oar3, oar4, oar5
- Green Ronin (5e-grr): br, tcs
- Kobold Press (5e-kob): cc, dm, dm01, dm02, dm03, dm04, dm05, dm06, dm07, dm08, dm09, dm10, dm11, dm12, dm13 dm14, dm15, dm16, dm17, dm18, dm19, dm20, mhh, mw, tob, tob-pawn, tob2, tob2-lair, rob2-pawn
- Legendary Games (5e-leg): fkcc, pcc
- Rite Publishing (5e-rip): cod
- Web Resource (53-web): mph
d20 OGL (3eogl)
Pathfinder 1st Edition
- Paizo Rulebooks (pf1-rb): uc
- Campaign Setting (pf1-pcs): psfg,
- Chronicles (pf1-pch): grk, sos
- Companion (pf1-pco): dep
- Modules (pf1-mod): gh, mm
- Return of the Runelords (pf1-rr): b1
- Anniversary Editions (pf1): cotct-ae, rotr-ae, rotr-pg
- Legendary Games (pf1-leg): fkcc, pcc
- Midgard Setting (pf1-kob): mwb
- PFS Organised Play Intro (pf1-pso-intro) fs1, fs2, fs3
- PFS Organised Play Season 1 (pf1-pso-so1) 51
- AP05 – Council of Thieves (pf1-ct): b1, b2, b3, b4, b5, b6, map, pg
- AP06 – Kingmaker (pf1-km): b1, b2, b3, b4, b5, b6, map, pg
- AP07 – Serpent’s Skull (pf1-ser): b1, b2, b3, b4, b5, b6, map, pg
- AP08 – Carrion Crown (pf1-cc): b1, b2, b3, b4, b5, b6, map, pg
- AP09 – Jade Regent (pf1-jr): b1, b2, b3, b4, b5, b6, map, pg
- AP10 – Skull and Shackles (pf1-sku): b1, b2, b3, b4, b5, b6, pg
- AP11 – Shattered Star (pf1-ss): b1, b2
Pathfinder 2nd Edition
- Core Rules (pf2-rb): apg, b1, b2, cr, gg
- Adventures (pf2-mod): dd
- Lost Omens (pf2-lo): cg, gm, leg, psg, wg
- 1st Rules (br-mgp-1cr): rpg, pe
- 1st Adventure (b5-mgp-1ad): as, ft, ic
- 2nd Adventure (b5-mgp-2ad): ffs
- 1st Fact Books (b5-mgp-1fb): cr, ea, lnaw, mf, nr, tm, vs
- 1st Source Book (b5-mgp-1sb): ef, fm, gg, mtr, pc, ra, zo
- 2nd Source Book (b5-mgp-2sb): dr, ipx, lgfs, lgg, lgp, lgt, rim, sbm, sg
- 1st Time Line (b5-mgp-1tl): s2, s3, s4, s5, s6
- 2nd Time Line (b5-mgp-2tl): lr
- 2nd Ship Plans (b5-mgp-2sp): v3
Star Wars Fantasy Flight Games
- Beginner (sw-ffg-b): ar, ee, fa, fd
- Age of Rebellion (sw-ffg-ar): cr, cm, da, fb, fo, ft, gmk, le, oa, sr, st
- Edge of the Empire (sw-ffg-ee): cr, br, bcr, dc, eu, fc, fh, gmk, jy, ln, mp, nd, sm, sf
- Force and Destiny (sw-ffg-fd): cr, cg, dh, ev, gh, gmk, kf, kp, np, ss, up
- Setting (sw-ffg-s): aa, cr, dr, gg, rs, ss
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox. For managing your subscriptions see Subscription Information.