The Starter Kit – The Campaign
Source: Sentinel Comics Starter Kit (sh-sc-sk)
(Based on Sentinels of the Multiverse universe)
Wednesday D&D Group Session 89 to 92 (4 sessions) 14th November 2018 to 23rd January 2019.
This is the first post about the playtest of the starter kit and what my thoughts were on the process.
This is based on the Sentinels of the Multiverse universe first explored in the card game of the same name.
With this set you get to play as one of six of the core heroes as they deal with the fallout of the Oblivion storyline from the card game.
- Sentinel Comics (Starter Kit)
- Group: Wednesday (D&D Week)
- Session 89 to 92 (4 sessions)
- 14th November 2018 to 23rd January 2019
- Players: Stefan – Absolute Zero (4), Anestis – Wraith (4) / Bunker (1), Sue – Tachyon (4) / Unity (1) / Legacy (3), Jess – Legacy (1), Caitlin – Unity (3), Lachlan – Bunker (3)
Notes: Playtest was unsuccessful as unable to keep players interested in the game, and was forced to explain the situation to almost every player on their turn. Ended the playtest due to lack of interest in the group who wanted to try it out.
FATE One-Shot: Christmas 2020
Dresden Files: Canberra Chronicles – Introduction
Fragged Empire: Character Creation
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.