Star Wars – PDF
Planetary Data File – Elrood
Source: Star Wars Planets Collection (sw-weg-2e-pc)
System Datafile – Elrood
Elrood System, star: Elrad, yellow sun. Six planets in system – third planet, Elrood, can support life. Others can support artificial colonies. Elrood is the main system planet.
Elrood is the capital of Elrood Sector. Heavy ship traffic ahead. Please turn ship’s comm to channel XTX984, local planetary spaceport control channel, for landing instructions.
Attention Travellers – This is Elrood Space Central. Welcome to Elrood. Please turn to channel XTX984 for instructions.
Laws and Customs – Elrood
- The official language of Elrood, like that of the Empire, is Basic.
- All ranged weapons are illegal on Elrood. No bladed weapon may exceed a length of 10 centemetres. Permits are required to carry any weapon – all permits must be acquired through Elrood Starport Permits Office (for visitors, residents must go through a different office) for a cost of 25 credits per local week (eight days). Any carried weapon must be properly displayed.
- Armour is prohibited on Elrood.
- Nonsapient creatures must be either kept secured on board ship or restrained on a leash.
- All droids must be fitted with restraining bolts.
- Elrood has very strict standards of conduct and behaviour, and stiff penalties for violation of these laws. Off-worlders are advised to ask law enforcement officers for clarification of Elrood’s legal system. Violent behaviour, smuggling, and sales of regulated items are serious offenses on this world.
FFG PDF – Elrood
- Astronavigation Data: Elrood system, Elrood sector, Outer Rim region (M20)
- Orbital Metrics: 364 days per year/28 standard hours per day
- Government: Representative democracy
- Population: 6 billion
- Languages: Basic
- Terrain: Urban, plains
- Major Cities: Dingbar, Elraden, Elrooden, Lodos, Randel Central
- Areas of Interest:
- Major Exports: Starships, refined metals and ores, processed alloys
- Major Imports: Electronics, foodstuffs
- Trade Routes: Elrood-Derilyn Trade Route
Background: Elrood is a major Outer Rim commerce and manufacturing centre.
Elrood was a planet located between the Halbara and Kidron systems on the Elrood-Derilyn Run. It functioned as capital of the Elrood sector and as its major trade and manufacturing hub. Elrood headquartered Radell Mining Corporation, the largest company in the sector. It had two moons, Sharene and Lodos. The planet was named after Senator Elrood, who secured funding for its colonization.
Trade Routes – Elrood
Elrood-Derilyn Trade Route
Bodrin to Coyn (2 jumps)
- Planetary Data File – Coyn
- Hyperlane Sector Elrood-Derilyn Trade Route
- Coordinates M19, M20 (OR)
- Map Elrood Sector, 3 Transfer Points (TP)
- Distance 2 Parsecs
- .5 Parsec Bodrin to TP A
- 1.5 Parsecs TP A to Coyn
- Time 2 hrs
- 30 min Bodrin to TP A
- 1 hr 30 min TP A to Coyn
- Check Average – Upgrade (2) Setback (4) for each jump. Can increase the difficulty to bypass transfer points by 1 per point.
WEG PDF – Elrood
- Type – Terrestrial plains
- Temprature – Temperate
- Atmosphere: Type 1 (Breathable)
- Hydrosphere – Moderate
- Gravity – Standard
- Terrain – Urban, plains
- Length of a Day – 28 standard hours
- Length of a Year – 364 local days
- Sapient Species – Humans
- Starport – 4 imperial class, 1 private imperial class, 8 standard class
- Population – 6 billion
- Planet Function – Sector capital, manufaturing, trade
- Government – Representative democracy
- Tech Level – Space
- Major Exports – Starships, refined metals and ores, processed alloys
- Major Imports – Electronics, foodstuffs
- System – Elrood
- Star name – Elrad (yellow star)
- Orbital Bodies
- Trinka (Searing Rock)
- Acatal (Barren Rock)
- Elrood (Terrestrial Plains, 2 moons)
- Akana (Barren Rock, 1 moon)
- Thrang (Gas Giant, 7 moons)
- Tufar (Ice Ball)
Game Master Notes
- 2021-06-28 – Layout and links.
Row V: (WIP V8)
Row F: (WIP F8)
Row C: (WIP C16)
WIP – Work in Progress
Game Management: Annotated Stat Block, Character Creation, Choosing a New Campaign, Creating a Galaxy Map, Ending three year campaign, GM’s Luck Roll, Running Games over Skype, Tracking Experience, 2016 Campaign
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox. For managing your subscriptions see Subscription Information.