Star Wars – EDF-WBL
Equipment Data File – Weapon – Blaster
Light Blaster Pistol
A good compromise between concealment and power, light blasters are favored by those who often need a firearm – but just as often need to pretend they don’t. Smugglers, spies, and rogues who don’t want to advertise their shadier side are all likely to carry light blasters. Smaller-framed species tend to favor light blasters as well, simply for their weight and convenience relative to their own body mass.
Fantasy Flight Rules – Blaster Pistol
- Source: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook (sw-ffg-ee-cr161)
- Light Blaster Pistol – Skill: Ranged – Light, Damage: 5, Crit: 4, Range: Medium, Encumbrance: 1, Hard Points: 2, Price: 300 credits, Rarity: 4, Special Qualities: Stun Setting
- Stun Damage (Passive) Some weapons deal Stun damage instead of regular damage. In this case, the weapon deals damage as strain instead of wounds. This damage is still reduced by a target’s soak.
- A variant of this is a Stun setting. As a free action, the wielder can choose to switch the setting of his weapon to “Stun.” In this case, it does stun damage as described above. When weapons with a stun setting are used to deal stun damage, their range changes to short and cannot be increased.
- 2021-04-19 – Fixing the weapon category.
Armour Modifications: Cortosis Weave, Enhanced Optics Suite, Heating System, Optical Camouflage System, Strength Enhancing System, Superior Armour Customisation, Thermal Shielding System, Vacuum Sealed
Modifications: Augmented Spin Barrel, Balanced Hilt, Blaster Actuating Module, Bipod Mount, Bowcaster Accelerator Enhancement, Bowcaster Automatic Re-Cocker, Filed Front Sight, Forearm Grip, Marksman Barrel, Mono-Molecular Edge, Multi-Optic Sight, Serrated Edge, Shortened Barrel, Spread Barrel, Superior Weapon Customisation, Telescopic Optical Sight, Tripod Mount, Under-Barrel Flame Projector (R), Under-Barrel Grenade Launcher (R), Weapon Harness, Weapon Sling, Weighted Head
Modifications: Rubat Crystals
Game Management: Annotated Stat Block, Character Creation, Choosing a New Campaign, Creating a Galaxy Map, Ending three year campaign, GM’s Luck Roll, Running Games over Skype, Tracking Experience, 2016 Campaign
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox. For managing your subscriptions see Subscription Information.