Star Wars – CDF
Company Data File – Fabritech
Fabritech was a company that manufactured targeting computers and sensors used in T-65B X-wing starfighters, A/SF-01 B-wing starfighters, BTL-A4 Y-wing assault starfighter/bombers, RZ-1 A-wing interceptors, and UT-60D U-wing starfighter/support craft.
- Macrobinoculars – 75 cr
- Electronic Countermeasures Suite – 3,000 cr
R – Restricted Item (Black Market Only)
Fabritech – Gear
Cybernetic Enhancement or Replacement
- ScanMaster Arm (Cyberscanner Limb) – 2021-06-06
- Longsight (Electrobinoculars) – 2021-04-20
- Macrobinoculars – 2021-04-21
- X-2000 Scanner Goggles – 2021-04-19
Fabritech – Starship and Vehicle Modifications
- 995 “Stormcloud” Electronic Countermeasures Suite – 2021-06-17
- ANx 42.a “Snapshot” Targeting Computer (Advanced Targeting Array) – 2021-06-16
- Insulated Circuitry (Hydraulic Control Circuits) – 2021-06-17
- KR-770 “Sharpshooter” Targeting Computer (Advanced Targeting Array) – 2021-06-16
- 2021-06-13 – Added in Advanced Targeting Array, Electronic Countermeasures Suite, Hydraulic Control Circuits.
- 2021-06-04 – Added in Cyberscanner Limb.
- 2021-04-20 – Added in Macrobinoculars.
- 2021-04-19 – Added in Glowrod.
Arakyd, Aratech, Astroserver Industries, Athakam Medtech, Atlas Corp, B’omarr Order, Baktoid Combat Automata, Bespin Motors, BioTech Industries, BlasTech, Chedak, Chiewab Amalgamated Pharmaceuticals, Corellian Engineering Corp, Corellian Mining Corp, Corellian Personal Defence, Crozo Industrial, CryonCorp, CUE, Curich Engineering, Cygnus, Czerka, Dolmax, Fabritech, Galactic Arms, Gallofree Yards, Gandorthral Atmospherics, Girodyne, Imperial Army, Imperial Department of Military Research, Imperial Mining, Incom, Industrial Automaton, Isu-Sim, Kaminoan Armoursmiths, Koensayr, Kuat Drive Yards, Kuat Systems Engineering, Locris Syndicated Securities, Mandalorian, MechBlaze, Merr-Sonn, Min-Dal, Mitronom Transports, Mobquet, Myradyne, Neuro-Saav, Oriolanis Defense System, OutlawTech, Phoah-Kingsmeyer, Pretormin Environmental, Randel Mining Corp, Republic Sienar Systems, Rhinsome, Rothana, Santhe/Sienar Technologies, Sienar Fleet Systems, SoroSuub, Subpro, TaggeCo, Taim & Bak, Tenloss Syndicate, Torjeka, TransGalMeg, Trast, Zikon Optics, Zone Control
Game Management: Annotated Stat Block, Character Creation, Choosing a New Campaign, Creating a Galaxy Map, Ending three year campaign, GM’s Luck Roll, Running Games over Skype, Tracking Experience, 2016 Campaign
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox. For managing your subscriptions see Subscription Information.