Star Wars – EDF-WME
Equipment Data File – Weapon – Melee
A vibroknife is essentially a modded combat knife, but since they have proven so effective, they have become manufactured as such throughout the galaxy. The basic premise is simple – a small but powerful device within the knife’s handle vibrates the blade at an incredibly high frequency so that it essentially acts as a miniature saw. Vibroknives aren’t as powerful as lightsabers against most substances, but one need not be a Jedi to wield it effectively.
Fantasy Flight Rules – Vibroknife
- Source: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook (sw-ffg-ee-cr162)
- Vibroknife – Skill: Melee, Damage: +1, Crit: 2, Range: Engaged, Encumbrance: 1, Hard Points: 2, Price: 250 credits, Rarity: 3, Special Qualities: Pierce 2, Vicious 1
- Pierce (Passive) – An attack made with this weapon ignores one point of soak for each rank of Pierce. If the weapon has more ranks of Pierce than the target’s total soak, it completely ignores the target’s soak. For example, Pierce 3 against a soak of 2 ignores 2 points of soak, but the extra “point” of Pierce has no further effect.
- Vicious (Passive) When this weapon scores a critical injury or hit, the character adds ten times the Vicious rating to the critical roll. With Vicious 3, for example, the victim adds +30 to his critical hit result.
- 2021-04-19 – Fixing the weapon category
Armour Modifications: Cortosis Weave, Enhanced Optics Suite, Heating System, Optical Camouflage System, Strength Enhancing System, Superior Armour Customisation, Thermal Shielding System, Vacuum Sealed
Modifications: Augmented Spin Barrel, Balanced Hilt, Blaster Actuating Module, Bipod Mount, Bowcaster Accelerator Enhancement, Bowcaster Automatic Re-Cocker, Filed Front Sight, Forearm Grip, Marksman Barrel, Mono-Molecular Edge, Multi-Optic Sight, Serrated Edge, Shortened Barrel, Spread Barrel, Superior Weapon Customisation, Telescopic Optical Sight, Tripod Mount, Under-Barrel Flame Projector (R), Under-Barrel Grenade Launcher (R), Weapon Harness, Weapon Sling, Weighted Head
Modifications: Rubat Crystals
Game Management: Annotated Stat Block, Character Creation, Choosing a New Campaign, Creating a Galaxy Map, Ending three year campaign, GM’s Luck Roll, Running Games over Skype, Tracking Experience, 2016 Campaign
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox. For managing your subscriptions see Subscription Information.