Star Wars – PDF
Planetary Data File – Coyn
Source: Star Wars Planets Collection (sw-weg-2e-pc)
[ Warning: World under Imperial Interdiction]
System Datafile – Coyn
Coyn system, star: Coynek, orange star. Five planets in system – second planet, Coyn, in inhabited. Coyn is a major trade crossroads system in Elrood Sector.
From the Coyn Bureau of Tourism:
You are approaching the planet Coyn, Gateway of Elrood Sector, and homeworld of the proud and noble Coynite people.
Coyn is famous for its weaponry and is also home to the Mercenary Guild of Coyn, which boasts the mightest warriors of this world. Our mercenary activities are famous throughout the galaxy.
As out guest, you are expected to honour and obey the En’Tra’Sol, the King-Law. it is a legal system that has provided for our needs for thousands of years, and it is the standard of conduct by which all are judged.
As you approach our world, keep in mind the following things:
- We are a warrior culture and value honour, valor, and loyalty. Cowardice and weakness are despised.
- A weapon drawn must be used for a warrior to retain honour.
- Warriors who have shown bravery in combat are respected, kindred spirits.
- Never touch a Coynite with your bare hands unless that person has granted permission. This is a punishable crime.
- Hollow threats, failure to defend oneself, falsely preparing one’s weapon for combat, deception, thievery and dishonesty are punishable crimes. one who displays these traits or acts in such a manner is branded af’harl, or “cowardly deceiver.” af’harl are “unseeable” in the eyes of teh Coynites, and have no legal rights. They may be enslaved, beaten, murdered or dealt with in any way that a Coynite citisen sees fit. al’harl who have been enslaved are property of that Coynite’s estate and thus are protected by and aswereable to that Coynite. Coynites are responsible for the actions of their al’harl.
- Allowing an opponent to surrender in combat is only permissible if that opponent swears tracc’sorr, or fealty.
Enjoy your Stay
FFG PDF – Coyn
- Astronavigation Data: Coyn system, Elrood sector, Outer Rim region (M20)
- Orbital Metrics: 380 days per year/20 standard hours per day
- Government: Feudal garrison-state
- Population: 800 million
- Languages: Basic
- Terrain: Forest, plains, mountins, marshes
- Major Cities: Skraj’Tais (orbit), En’Tra’Tal, Im’Tra’Tal, Ah’Kra, Kroyn’Tal and Kra
- Areas of Interest:
- Major Exports: Lumber, weaponry, mercenaries
- Major Imports: Foodstuffs, high tech, metals
- Trade Routes: Coyn Route, Elrood-Derilyn Trade Route
Background: Coyn is a planet in the Coyn system and the homeworld of the Coynites. It is located in Elrood sector, where the Coyn Route met the Elrood-Derilyn Run. The capital is the city of En’Tra’Tal, or “King-City”. Forests, marshes, and plains broken by simple mountain ranges covered this beautiful planet. Coyn is defended by their space fleet, Coyn’Skraj’Ha.
Trade Routes – Coyn
Coyn to Tantra (1 jump)
- Planetary Data Files – Coyn
- Hyperlane – minor Coyn Route (not shown)
- Coordinates – 13.5 19.9 to 13.6 19.9
- Sectors – Elrood Sector, Tantra Sector
- Map – M-20 (OR NS) to M-19 (OR NS)
- Distance – 0.1
- Time – 4 hrs 48 min
- Check – Average (two purple dice) – Upgrade (5) Setback (4) – Outer Rim Location x2 (+1 Upgrade, +2 Setback), Planet Not Common x2 (+1 Upgrade), Hyperlane not Common (+1 Upgrade), Segment Hyperlane (Hard) as of Season 3 this is now average.
Elrood-Derilyn Trade Route
#7 – Bodrin to Qo’nos (1 jump)
- Planetary Data File –
- Hyperlane – Elrood-Derilyn Trade Route (Main Sector Trade Route)
- Coordinates – M-19, M-20 (OR)
- Map – Elrood Sector
- Distance – 0.5 Parsecs
- Time – 30 min
- Check – Easy – Upgrade (5) Setback (4) Outer Rim Location x2 (+1 Upgrade, +2 Setback), Planet Not Common x2 (+1 Upgrade), Hyperlane not Common (+1 Upgrade), Main Sector Hyperlane (Easy)
WEG PDF – Coyn
- Type – Terrestrial fores
- Temprature – Temperate
- Atmosphere: Type 1 (breathable)
- Hydrosphere – Moderate
- Gravity – Standard
- Terrain – Forest, plains, mountins, marshes
- Length of a Day – 20 standard hours
- Length of a Year – 380 local days
- Sapient Species – Coynites (N)
- Starport – 5 stellar class
- Population – 800 million
- Planet Function – Homeworld, trade
- Government – Feudal garrision-state
- Tech Level – Space
- Major Exports – Lumber, weaponry, mercenaries
- Major Imports – Foodstuffs, high tech, metals
- System – Coyn
- Star name – Coynek (orange star)
- Orbital Bodies
- D’Skar (Searing Rock)
- Coyn (Terrestrial Forest, 1 moon)
- Sat’Skar (Barren Rock)
- Ba’Har (Gas Giant, 5 moons)
- Tro’Har (Ice Ball)
Game Master Notes
- 2021-06-28 – Clean up the layout.
Row V: (WIP V8)
Row F: (WIP F8)
Row C: (WIP C16)
WIP – Work in Progress
Game Management: Annotated Stat Block, Character Creation, Choosing a New Campaign, Creating a Galaxy Map, Ending three year campaign, GM’s Luck Roll, Running Games over Skype, Tracking Experience, 2016 Campaign
Character Builds: Bounty Hunter (Karlid – Assassin, Vanna – Gadgeteer, Kyanna – Martial Artist, Jed – Operator, Theya – Skip Tracer, Cadkia – Survivalist), Smuggler (Ebaya – Gambler), Technician (B1-337 – Droid Tech)
References: for Characters, for GMs, Dice, Items (Lightsabers, Modifying, Purchasing, Qualities), Knight Level Play, Mechanics (Awareness, Duty, Morality, Obligation), Movement (Personal, Planetary, Vehicles), Roles (Bounty Hunting, Investigations), Secrets (Empire, Jedi, Mandalorians, Rebels, Sith)
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.