Star Wars – Races of the Galaxy
Source: Friends Like These (sw-ffg-ar-ft)
This is a placeholder for the details on the Mandalorian race. I have included the stats for the upcoming campaign as a starting point for character creation.
Mandalorians are each part of a house, and then a clan. In the Mandalorian society, a house was a political faction that regrouped several clans. Three of those factions were House Kryze, House Vizsla, and House Kast. The most important houses reported to the Manda’lor.
- House Kast – Clan Rook
- House Kryze – (Kalevala, Mandalore) Clan Kryze
- House Vizsla – (Carlac, Concodia, Krownest, Mandalore, Zanbar) Clan Saxon, Clan Vizsla, Clan Wren
- Unknown House – (Vlemoth Port, Xorm) Clan Awaud
- Unknown House – (Mandalore) – Clan Eldar
Fantasy Flight Games Rules
- Attributes – Racial – Mandalorian Human
- Brawn – 2
- Agility – 2
- Intellect – 2
- Cunning – 2
- Willpower – 2
- Presence – 2
- Wound Threshold – 11 + Brawn
- Strain Threshold – 10 + Willpower
- Starting Experience – 105 XP
- Starting options – One rank in a combat skill of their choice or two ranks in knowledge skills of their choice. Starting characters cannot have skills higher than rank 2.
Game Management: Annotated Stat Block, Character Creation, Choosing a New Campaign, Creating a Galaxy Map, Ending three year campaign, GM’s Luck Roll, Running Games over Skype, Tracking Experience, 2016 Campaign
References: for Characters, for GMs, Dice, Items (Lightsabers, Modifying, Purchasing, Qualities), Knight Level Play, Mechanics (Awareness, Duty, Morality, Obligation), Movement (Personal, Planetary, Vehicles), Roles (Bounty Hunting, Investigations), Secrets (Empire, Jedi, Rebels, Sith)
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.